"He's my brother?!" OmgOMG! -faints-

SHINee's One and Only Brat

Nikki's POV:

I walked into the office scared that I would get the "eye" from Ms.Yi, but she smiles at me and motions me to sit down next to a dude staring the other way. He looked hot but I need to see his face. Suddenly Ms. Yi grabs her small garbage can and motions for me to spit out my gum. I was about to protest and say I don't have gum in my mouth but her facial expression scared me. Spitting out the gum I roll my eyes and stare at the ceiling.

"Nikki, or should I say KiByul, this is Kim KiBum." Wait, what the hell... why did she just call me KiByul? And she did not say Kim KiBum did she? I had korean idol's faces go through my head all the KiBum's I knew from the kpop world's faces showed up in my brain. They all faded but one and that was Key's from the super cute band SHINee.

He turned around and gave me a smile and my heart stopped. I swear I heard 2PM's Heartbeat in my head. "Annyeong, dongseang." He greets me with a flattering smile. Dongseang? I shook my head and blinked a couple of times. "No way... did you just call me little sister?!" I sqealed. I couldn't wait to tell Cherry and Lilian. "Nikki, KiBum was explaining to me that you are his long lost little sister." She told me with a huge smile. "Yeah and You'll come back to Korea with me this Saturday." Key said, No wonder Ms. Yi was happy about this she finally found a way to get rid of me. "T-t-this Saturday?" I asked scared, I didn't want to leave my friends so soon and I just found out that Stanley likes me! I thought. Hmm but heck there's going to be lots more guys in Korea.

"Now you can pack your things because KiBum said he wanted to spend some time with you." Ms. Yi told me. "So I get to skip school?" I asked, she nodded and handed me a yellow slip that said to excuse me for the rest of the day. I skipped up to my science class and everyone stared at me as I bounced into the lab. "Are you that happy to get in trouble?" My science teacher asked and I glared at him. "Sir I am not in trouble I just get to skip the rest of the day." I told him beaming at my classmates who all groaned and wished they were me. Stanley looked up from his book and stared at me I looked away blushing as I grabbed my stuff and walked to my locker.

I grabbed everything I needed and rushed down the stairs to the office. Key was waiting outside the office for me and he took my bag for me. "Uhh you don't have to." I said in Korean since I speaked Korean. He turned and smiled, "I'm you oppa and this is the first time we are face to face I want to do this for you." Awe thats so sweet! Then my mind was inturupted by the stupid bells indicating the student's that it's lunch time. Shoot half of this school is a SHINee crazed school so I try to lead him out of there as fast as I could but I was too slow. "OMG! Is that Key from SHINee?!" A voice called out. Damn you girl if I see you next time I'm going to rip out your throat.

A bunch of fangirls screamed and ran towards us but before they could get to us huge, I mean huge -waves arms to make huge circles- bodygaurds come out of no where and blocks the fangirls and guys from harming or going crazy to Key.

We walk all the way to the front of the school and there is a huge limo waiting. Suddenly a driver pops out and opens the door for me. Now this is the life! I go in and gawk at the place. "Are you really my brother?" I ask to make sure and he nodds. "Is Kim Junki your father?" He asked. "Uhh well it's JunKi Chu." I say he nodds and shows me a picture of my father. "Thats him!" I yell, no way, no way! This is so freaky! I'm starting to breathe faster then I black out.

Key's POV:

I guess she took the news surprising because she fainted and I brought her back to the hotel I was staying at. When she came around she jumped up when she saw me and hugged me. "I always wanted you as my oppa!" She cries tears flowing down her soft face. "Awe baby, you know I hate to see people cry!" I say feeling my own tears. "Oh, sorry, she says has she wipes the tears away. "Oh yeah SHINee wants to do a video call with you." I tell, at the sound of that she rushes to the mirror to double check herself to make sure she looked okay and walked to the laptop.

Nikki's POV:

"Annyeong!" 4 cute guys said trying to fight for a good spot on the webcam. "Annyeong" I say back to them. "Aigoo hyung you were right your dongseang is pretty." Tamein compliments making my face go as red as a Jonghyun's shirt. "Kamsamida." I say beaming at the 4 guys. I notice Onew was eating chicken, MinHo was reading a book and in the background I could see Jonghyun doing some karate kicks. "Are they always like that?" I asked Key. "I'm the only normal one in SHINee." Key tells me with a smile saying he's just kidding.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pockets and I answered it. "Hello?" "How could you?!" Cherry's angry voice shouted from the other end. "Gosh Nikki! Tell me where you are right now! I'm going to come over and give your brother Key a huge kiss." She says. "Wait how'd you know about Key?!" I asked. "Pft it's all over the fricken news girl!" What this couldn't be now I know I'm going to have to hid my face when ever I go into the public now.

===

How was it? I know right it was bad :( Well anyway I hope you guys "enjoyed" it and next chappie will be up soon!

BTW to those who didn't know check out my other fanfic Who's My Daddy?          Hope you'd like that too.