A little meeting.

Sherlock: A study in Pink.

"Nobody will want me as thier little friend. I killed people during the war. I am a murderer to protect my country. Who would want me?"

said Dr. Daehyun. He was a medical doctor during the war in Afghanistan. He returned to Korea because he has missed it. He wanted to stay home as long as he wanted, but war is everywhere. He has a stilt which shows he has a broken leg. He could not escape the memories. He passed the war, but now, the war is in his head.

"Daehyun, you are handsome and very fine. Even though shorter but still very fine. Anyways, I need to go to St. Barts Hospital. Wanna come? You could examine your leg if you like."
 

said Watson`s friend, Jackson.Jackson was a soldier but 20 years ago he quitted because he missed Korea already.

Daehyun agreed to go as he had nothing to do. Jackson pulled up a cab and invites Daehyun in. As soon as they arrived, Jackson wanted to show him the lab. Daehyun was confused and perplexed but agreed anyway. They took a lift and stopped at Floor 3.

"Ah. Jackson. You`re late. I see you have brought a friend of yours. Must have been a nice meal."

teased a tall, handsome yet sarcastic man.

"Oh how rude of me. I am Zelo Holmes."

greeted Zelo. AApparently Zelo was wearing a coat, have curly hair, wearing a scarf around his neck.

"Daehyun Watson. Are you a scientist? But it cannot be. You are not wearing a lab coat,sanitary gloves neither a mask."

asked the confused doctor. He tilted his head slightly.

"You are correct. So, how was the war?"

Daehyun widened his eyes. He was thinking how could he know about the war?

"Was Afghanistan sunny or just plain gloomy? Your leg looks injured, please sit."

Zelo added. Daehyun refused to sit and questions started to pop in his head. He decides to ask but it comes out as:

"Haghdjk..."

"What?"

asked Zelo. He narrows his eyes to Daehyun.

"N-Nothing."

Suddenly his phone rings. Daehyun picks it up and scuttles out of the lab. Zelo smirks. He sits on a stool and continues to examine into a microscope.

"Who was that?"

asked Jackson.

"None that you wanna know"

Daehyun protested to tell Jackson. Zelo stood up and walks up to Jackson.

"You purposely planned this. You keep grinning and smiling. You should stayed calm and frown. You want me to befriend him because I said it is impossible for me to have a friend and he said the same exact words as well. You are my lawyer but you act as my friend. You actually hate me deep down inside, You keep clutching your trousers every time I tease you. Dummy."

Apparently Zelo was correct. Jacksson clutched his trousers and smiled weakly. Daehyun was interested. Zelo has predicted everything correctly.

"Daehyun, come to my house and we shall talk. You seem helpful enough."

Zelo swished his coat and walked to the door.

"Wait! You are telling me to come to your house and we don`t fully know each other."

Daehyun told Zelo. Zelo paused and turned his head slowly to Daehyun.

"You are a medical doctor because you know how to take care of yourself properly and you are from Afghanistan because of the skin tan. Where else do you get a tan like that? And you have a brother because of your phone. Your phone has an engraving: From Harry, To, Marria xxx. A little cheesy in my point. But they must have already broken up because your brother is an alchoholic because of the scuff marks on the charging area. No sober person would have that. An alchoholic have it because they`re hands shiver and ticks. Isn`t that enough to know about you, doctor?"

Zelo turns to the door and opens it quickly. Daehyun and Jackson were left agape.

"Anyways, the address is 221B Baker Street."

Zelo reappears and winks. Then he leaves. Daehyun rushed after him. Jackson was left in the room.

Ahri Hooper entered and found Jackson standing in the room. She ignored him and left a box of chocolate beside Zelo`s  microscope. She smiled sweetly and walked away.