Drabbles

10 Song Drabbles. OnTae

1, Ego (Beyonce)

 

“It's too big Jinki!” Taemin panted, sweat pouring down his face as he adjusted his position to try and stop his body aching. “It won't fit!”

 

“It will Tae. Of course it will!” Jinki panted equally sweaty. “It has to.” he adds desperately.

 

“No its too long.” Tae insisted grunting. “And why is it so wide too? It didn’t look this wide at first.”

 

Jinki grins at him still panting heavily. “Its just cos of the position you're in Tae. I swear its not that big!” He chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

 

Taemin starts to laugh. “You are such a Jinki! He giggles, then regrets it as his arms almost give out. “Only you could turn this into something filthy. Now stop making me laugh and help me before I drop this.”

 

“Well it was you who insisted we buy such a big couch!” The elder grunted, attempting to readjust the sofa in the doorway.

 

“Well you know how I like it big!” Tae winks, as they finally manages to manoeuvre the couch into the doorway of their small apartment.

 

“I've got something big!” Jinki boasts stalking towards him now that the sofa is finally in place.

 

“Yeah you do!” Tae agrees. “Your ego pabo!” he giggles before twisting away just before Jinki can grab him .

 

 

 

2, Cup of Coffee (Garbage)

 

The smell of coffee was a smell he usually loved. But today it was nauseating as he watched the older man in front of him struggle not to cry.

“I am sorry Taemin.” He bit out, voice rough with emotion “I just don’t think we can do this any more. We can't be friends.”

 

“Please don’t do this!” Taemin pleads. Too devastated to feel shame. “Please I'll stop, I wont think of you that way any longer, I promise. But I need you in my life! Please hyung I can't live without you!”

 

“I can't Taemin.” Jinki almost sobs. Heart breaking at watching the younger plead but knowing this is for the best.

 

Taemin forces himself to drink some of the bitter liquid in front of him trying to gather his thoughts and give a good enough reason to keep Jinki, to make him stay in his life. The table between them is tiny but it might as well be an obstacle course. Taemin feels the gulf between them grow as Jinki sighs and puts his coat on

 

“I'm sorry Taemin, I'm so sorry.” He repeats, putting his coat on slowly. “I just cant love you the way you love me. I wish I could, I want to... but I have a wife......I have......” he pauses and drags in a breath. “I have to go.” He says finally. “I.....Take care of yourself Taeminnie. Please don’t try to contact me any more.”

 

Taemin sobs quietly his whole body shaking as he watches him leave. His drink growing as cold as his heart as he realises their story, what ever it was, has now ended over a cup of coffee.

 

A/N This almost killed me!!!

 

 

 

3. Dangerous. (Shinee)

 

Taemin has heard the whispers. He can see people even now, scurrying by not looking his way. But Taemin can help it. He's drawn towards the man in the leather jacket. Leaning on the wall casually smoking, his jaw length wavy hair obscuring most of his face. He knows he's taking a risk but he cant control himself. He wants to know more.

 

He approaches him slowly, almost timidly. Conscious not to make any sudden moves, He knows this could go wrong but he's not afraid he wants this man to acknowledge him. To know him. He needs to confirm for himself that the rumours are untrue. That he is just a man after all.

 

When he is level with him Taemin stops for a second, in a breath and trying to steady his nerves

 

“Hi.” the man smirks “Can I help you?”

 

Taemin's brain stalls. This is the first time he has seen him this close up and he is stunning. He has an unnatural, ethereal beauty to him. And right away Taemin is lost. He knows he has no defence.

 

“Come here.” he commands and Taemin obeys willingly not afraid in the slightest.

 

“Do you know what I am?” Jinki enquires amusedly as the boy stares up at him in awe

 

Taemin nods fervently. “An Angel!” he whispers just before the fangs sink slowly into his neck......

 

 

4. Keep Breathing (Ingrid Michaleson)

 

 

Keep breathing Jinki! Just keep breathing he reminded himself. In and out, in and out. You can do this. As long as he's happy you can let him go. Just breath in and out.

He resisted the urge to go to bed and close the curtains and weep. He would make it through this. Just breathe through the pain. He watched miserably as the blonde boy he loved got in the car without a backward glance. His breathing changed as the car pulled away. His chest heaving in great gulps of air. "Come back." he whimpered falling to his knees. Key was at his side then. Helping him up and practically carrying him inside. He laid him on the bed and brought him a cup of tea.

"He needs this Jinki." Key reminded him. "Just breathe, it will be ok."

"I know." He agreed weakly. Focusing on dragging air in and out of his lungs. Just then his phone beeped.

 

From >> Taebaby>>

Thanks for not making it hard to leave hyung. I'll take good care of myself. I wont do anything too dangerous in Switzerland. I promise! See you in a few days I love you! :) oxox

 

 

5. Colourful (Shinee)

 

Jinki looks up alarmed, as Taemin throws a paintbrush across the room huffing in frustration as he does so.

 

“What's wrong aegi? He asks gently.

 

“I just cant do it!” Taemin spits out more harshly than he intended. “I cant paint you.”

 

Jinki tries not to be hurt. “Its ok. Don’t paint me then.” He says simply.

 

“No you don’t understand.” Taemin explains moving towards him “I cant capture you, the colours aren’t right. How do I make the porcelain that is your skin? There is no brown deep enough to paint the perfectness of your eyes. No red would do those lips justice!” he sighs kissing him gently.

 

“My eyes are just brown Taemin.” Jinki giggles. “Same as yours.”

 

“No you don’t understand jagiya...” Taemin tires to explain. “I've worked with colour my whole life. I know it. I understand it. I know what goes with what, how to bring light and shade and emotion with colour. But you....I think you are magical. There is no colour to define you and yet, you are every colour.” Taemin blushes worried he sounds too cheesy.

 

“Taemin trust me, I feel the same.” Jinki reassures holding him close and kissing him softly. The world is grey without you my little artist.” He grins wiping a smudge of paint from Taemin's nose. “You are what gives my life colour and I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” Taemin sighs melting into a slow sweet kiss. All the colours of the rainbow flash through his mind at once at the feel of Jinki's lips on his.

 

 

6. Love Song. (Rain)

 

“What should I do?” Taemin pleads, but the room is empty. No one answers him. “Please, please!” he begs. “Come back.” He body is wracked with sobs as he lays on Jinki's bed wishing things were different, wishing he hadn’t pushed him away.

 

“I love you, I love you so much Jinki. Oh please!” He beats his fists on the bed unable to take the pain any longer.

 

“Taemin?!” Jinki rushes into the room to see the boy thrashing on the bed. “Taemin, sweetie wake up!” He pleads worried the boy will hurt himself.

 

“Jinki? Taemin startles awake. “Jinki is it you?

 

“Of course its me. I'm here Ssshh. Calm down baby.”

 

“No Jinki. It can't be. You left me, you were gone forever” Taemin sobs.

 

“I'll never leave baby. I'm always with you.” Jinki says soothingly.

 

The relief Taemin feels is short lived as he watches Jinki slowly fade before him.

 

“I'm always with you Taemin I love you!” He whispers and then he is gone. Taemin is left with nothing but the empty room and the need to hold his love just one last time.

 

 

7. The Pretender (The Foo Fighters)

 

He glides through the crowd. Cameras flashes following him, documenting his every move. His every perfect gesture. Jinki watches from where he sits faced screwed in disgust. Was he the the only one who could see that the red haired boy was not what everyone else thought he was. He wasn't innocent. He wasn't a fairy child. He was a pretender. A spoilt, selfish brat. Who acted cute for the cameras but in reality was a little monster. He was a fake, an actor. Well Jinki was not like the others he could see through his act. See through the cute smiles and the aegyo to the rotten core within their little pretender. It made his insides twist. Jinki didn’t play his games. Jinki knew what Taemin was. And it disgusted him. No Jinki was not like the others he knew the the real Taemin. And you still love him the voice in his head reminded him. Jinki should his head firmly. Refusing to acknowledge this. He would not surrender to it, Taemin was a fake. But what was worse was that Jinki was the real fake. The one who spent his life lying to himself and hating himself for it.

 

“Hi hyung!” The red haired boy smiled getting into the van beside him.

 

“Hi Taeminnie!” Jinki replied plastering a smile on his own face and pushing down the bubbling aching feeling of love he felt. He was not like the others. He would go on pretending.......

 

 

 

8. Symptoms (Shinee)

 

Taemin thinks he's sick. This fever, this ache inside of him has been building up and now he can no longer cope. He feels like he might break apart at the seams. Like his mind is unravelling and his body is shutting down. He cant breathe, he cant speak, he cant say what he needs to. Jinki waits watching him curiously, expectantly, as he squirms. Choking on the words he needs to say for his own sanity, but cant because its hot. It's so hot, and this heat inside of him is building and the room is spinning, and he cant support himself any longer. He tries to step forwards but his knees buckle and suddenly Jinki is there holding him. Like a cool fresh breeze against him.

“Taemin are you ok?” he asks sounding scared.

“Jinki!” Taemin gasps eyes feverish. “Jinki I love you, I need you.” he rasps voice harsh as he tries to cling to his sanity for one more second, one more minute.

And then Jinki is kissing him and its like a miracle. He melts into his hyung and the kiss is everything all at once. It cures him, it heals him. He is going to be ok. He pulls back gasping for air to see the smile on Jinki's face and all at once he realises he is not better, he never will be. The fever didn’t break. If anything its getting worse. The heat is consuming him. Whimpering he does the only thing he can do, he kisses Jinki again, drinks him in like medicine. And surrenders his sanity for his love.

 

 

9. Rude Boy (Rihanna)

 

“Take me!” he panted unable to control himself any longer. “Oh God, please me! Take me, do anything you want.” He pleaded feverishly.

 

“Such rude words from such a pretty mouth.” Jinki smirked continuing the slow torture with his tongue on the tip of Taemin's . Languid and and teasing not enough. It was never enough when it came to Jinki.

 

“Take me Jinki, please!” he begged rolling over onto his front when Jinki was distracted. Raising his in the air.

 

“You want it don’t you?” Jinki gasped pulling him upright by his hair.

 

Taemin moaned ally. “Yes! Please give me it. Right now! Please!”

 

“Such a rude little boy!” Jinki smirks sinking himself slowly into Taemin's hot, clenching heat.

 

“! So big!” Taemin moans before he is lost in sensation.

 

 

 

10. Flex (Dizee Rascal)

 

The boy flicks his hip as he slides ily down the pole, before rising again in slow, sensuous, snake like movements. Fast and slow at the same time. He his lip as his hips grind in a slow sumptuous rhythm, before he winds his body around the pole again. Fluid and cat like. Jinki also his lips filled with want for this doe eyed boy. Who is now crawling across the podium towards him, a look of hunger in his eyes. Jinki watches his body flex with every movement he makes towards him. His skin oil slick and glimmering in the lights from the stage, Jinki can feel himself getting hard as the boy slithers from the podium and makes his way towards him. Never breaking eye contact. He stops just in front of him, his hand on his hip which is jutting out seductively. “My name is Taemin.” He purrs sweetly. “Would you like a private dance?” Jinki doesn’t answer at first, slowly sipping his whisky, but the look in his eye says it all. Taemin doesn’t wait for answer, he just takes his hand and pulls him towards the small curtained booth.

 

 


 

 

A/N   So if you were bothered to read this please let me know what you think. Where they too boring? Too alike? I tired to make them all feel and seem different. I hope i managed it. Comments make my day! <3 you guys! 

 

precious OTP love :