1 / 6 - 嘶吼

courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Tuesday, sweethearts!

This update is a major disappointment bcs I found myself losing my english. This kind of awkward but... try it? orz

*

The first time I saw him was about a couple weeks ago. Once we had locked our gaze, I immediately felt like an angel shoots an arrow into my heart. He has a gorgeous feature to be honest; a soft but bit tanned complexion, beautiful brownish teary-eyes which if you look further you will realize the loneliness he felt, thin pink kissable lips that he would nibble everytime he is nervous, a soft fluffy brunette hair that you want your hands run into, he is just perfect. The said man I was talking about is an adorable boy Lee Donghae who is majoring fashion designer, no wonder why he has such a fashionable style though.

I never knew him or even heard any guy named Lee Donghae before, eventhough him being a fashion designer student (it’s the most well-known department in my school) and I, being an engineering student, of course, have no same timetable as his, much to my displeasure. However, thanks to my best-est partner I able to saw met him two weeks ago.

 

flashback

 

I just done my mathematic class and was about to go to the canteen but an annoying buzz sound from my phone prolonged everything. Waving off my fellow classmates, my other hands picked my phone up from drawer. The id shows Jessica’s calling.

“What, Jess?”

A high-pitched sound intruded right into my ear, “Jae! You have to help me with this!”

“Don’t you know it’s finally my break time?”

“Geez, can’t you spare your times to your adorable baby?”I rolled my eyes at that, what baby?

“I don’t want anyone misunderstood us, okay?” though I have said it nth times but Jess just didn’t listen to me, “Tell me what, I’ll try if I can help you or not.”

“Aw, Jae you’re the best! I know by heart you can help me with this, you’re hungry right? Let’s meet up at the café in front?”

“Okay, treat me lots of strawberries. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

Immediately I hung up, I’m sure she’ll nag there and then. She just loves being princess and all, at least she’s pretty enough to act like one. After make sure I placed my phone right, I packed up my stuff and off to the café. A few students that passed by gave me smiles here and there. No one can blames me for being a popular guy right? I just give them a small smile showed my gratitude.

Like predicted, I arrived at the café in ten minutes. I looked around to notice if Jessica was there already or wasn’t, glad to know she’s there already. Anyone would notice a Barbie-doll-alike, milky-white complexion with long-blonde curly hairs, like her easily. Her eyes spotted my appearance and shouted until the whole customers knew my name, yeah that’s definitely her.

“Jae!!”

I fixed my composure and pretended no one bore a hole to my head, it’s hard but hey I succeeded! After I sit in front of Jessica comfortably, I noticed a lot of strawberry dishes and beverages were reserved already. Something was off; it feels like she wants to beg something by bribing me with these. Before I could even start, she straightened her back and shoved her notebook to my face along with her puppy-eyes (not working Jess, stop trying).

“I broke it again, Jae.”

My eyes almost propped out from its socket, “What?!”

“I don’t know! I was just doing my works, then the display turned black and the next thing I know I cannot turned it on.”

“And why did you bring it to me instead? Not to…, I don’t know, someone who have certificate to fix these kinds of problems?”

“Hyukjae! You’re the smartest students in engineering department I knew!”

“You only know me on this field Jess; of course I am the smartest from all engineering student’s you knew.” I deadpanned, she acted flabbergasted but I didn’t buy it at all.

I sighed dejectedly, “Fine, I’ll help.”

“Aw Jae!” she exclaimed loudly make the customers’ attentions to us-or me-again, “I knew you’re the most generous person that I’ll cherish until death do us apart!”

Ew, marrying you? No thanks.

“What were you doing before it turned off?”I ignored her remarks and started to check if there is any external damage. I must say, she’s pretty bad at keeping these stuffs, it’s been the numerous times she came to me after she broke her gadgets. Long-short story, Jessica with gadgets is a no-no.

“Doing some works?”

“Please elaborate more about works.”

“Download?”

I furrowed my eyebrows, “What kind of things that you downloaded?”

She fidgeted slowly try not being obvious but I caught her in the act. I sighed non-audibly, if she’s acting like this means she watched some last night. I tried to ignore the fact that she way more erted than I.

“I’m not going to ask then, probably some viruses corrupted the files you downloaded. I told you, some videos contain viruses, why don’t you just watch it in youtube? Why do you have to save it in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter