one~

Will you take Jeon Jung Kook as your husband? I DON'T!

Location: Platinum Private High School

Cheon Sa's POV

My report card is here and they're so pretty~ I love you, report card. 

► Korean - 99%          ► Math and Add Math - 98%

► English - 100%        ► All the Science subject (Chemistry, Physics, Biology) - 96 to 98%

► Ethics - 99.9%         ► History - 93%

I never failed my exam and I will always be the number one in my class. No one, I really mean no one ever got that place except for me. It seems that the place called number 1 is reserved for me every year. Rumor saying that a new kid will be coming today. That new kid will not be able to take my place. 

Normal POV

When Cheon Sa's still admiring her 'pretty' report card, her homeroom teacher, Mr Im comes in. "Good morning, kids! You've heard about it, right? New kid, please come in!" A boy wearing studded blazer (like JB's in Dream High 2) walks in the class. Mr.Im gives him the 'introduce yourself' signal and he starts introducing himself.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jung Kook. Half of you guys might know me already because I appear in the newspaper like bunch of times. I'm the next heir of Jeon Family Company. Hope we all can be friends including you, sissy~" He points at Cheon Sa who is still admiring her report card. Mr.Im gives a loud 'ehemm' and Cheon Sa puts her report card back in her file. Mr.Im gives Cheon Sa an annoyed glare. "Looks like you both knows each other already. Rich kids~ Kid, you sit next to her. I'm going now!" 

Jung Kook walks to the seat next to Cheon Sa's. He sits down and moves closer to her. He whispers to her ears saying, "Don't you miss me, honey?" Cheon Sa was startled. Cheon Sa turns to face Jung Kook and he lands a soft peck on her lips. She puts on an angry face. "You pig. Listen to me. I know that we're engaged but please respect me when we're in school. You know that I have a boyfriend." He pecks another kiss on Cheon Sa's lips. "Yah! Stop it." He winks at her and turns to face the whiteboard. 

Cheon Sa's POV

OMFG! He's so annoying level 1000. When I was busy concentrating, he keeps on placing his hands on my lap. He even sits close, I mean super close to me. I'm doomed. Youngjae sunbae's not gonna like this. I better make him stop this nonsense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*CHAPTER ONE IS DONE! YOOHOO~