1 Library

Forever and always

If it is in red means you are thinking

Your POV

It was 5 am in the morning. YOu changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/casual/set?id=36106287  and went to the library to syudy for the upcoming exam.

" Annyeonghaesayo Princess Ok-Jeong!"the librarian said. " Annyeong Ms Park"i replied. " Do you know Princess Cheon is getting married? There will be a test cause off it right? " She quetioned. " Yes." I replied and went to find some books to study.

GIkwang POV

Why am i up so early? it 5 am! I changed and went to the library to study for the exam. When i reached the library, i saw a girl talking the the librarian. Then, she left. " Annyeonghaesayo Prince Gikwang." Ms Park said. i smiled at her at went the girl.

Your POV

"Ah,Ah,," i said softely as i tried to get the book. Then, i felt someone's chest on my back. Please be a girl, please be a girl. "Here" the person said. Shot! It's a boy. i Quickly took the book and left. i felt someone grab my wrist. Feeling uncomfortable, i signalled to him. He knew and let go. " Can i sit woth you?" he asked. Well, he did let go.....alright, why not. "Sure."

Gikwang POV

YES!!!! I Get to sit with the prettiest girl alive! Maybe i should ask her to tutor me... B for all subjects, why not? Let's see how much she gets first. " May i know how mmuch you usually get for your subjects?" I asked her. " 91 and above." she answered. " Can you tutor me? i don't want to fail."

Your POV

Who would?if you fail, you will get kicked out, alone, without your parents. I don't have any so, it was kind of easy. i wouldn't need to cry i love you or anything.

Gikwang POV

"Let me help you." Seeing her carry so many items, i offered to help her. " Here," she said. "for you." it was a notebook. I satred at her innocently. it seemed like she could read  my mind. " It's for you to write your notes on, for revision."

Your POV

I started tutoring. He was a fast learner and it didn't take long. i gave him a test. He managed to get 6/7. It was pretty good. The question he got wrong was a question no one taught before. It was my fathers question he never managed to get the answer.Somehow i got the answer. I thought him, but he didn't understand.

Gikwang POV

I didn't understand at all. She moved he chair nearer to me and she postioned her body a few inches away from mine. She would look at me at time and she could tell if i knew or not. whenever she looked at me, her sent couldn't make me conccentrate. But, i bared with it till the end. My heartbeat was so fast, i don't know if she heard. I finally understood and then asked, " what's you know and number. Just in case i want to ask you a question." " My name is Kim Ok-Jeong and my number is _______" she replied. "Mine is Lee GiKwang and my number is _______."

Your POV

I don't remember asking anyway.

We've been at the library for 3hours.


~AT YOUR ROOM~

"Ok Jeong! Where have you been!" Sol Youung asked me. "The library to study for the exam. i Met this guy called lee gikwang and started turtoring him. " I replied in a monotone voice. " Wait till Princess Cheon Dong Yi hears about this! i though someone did not like to be near boys?" Sol young said. " Well, it didn't mean anything right?" I said. She shrugged and said, " to you maybe..."