And Promtly Fell In Love

How I Met Your Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – Wow…I had no idea so many people liked the pairing Wonhyuk!!! I just knew of the few who approached me with requests or to just fangirl LOL. Thank you sagigirl94, annyss, kyuhyukkie03, mennie68, monkeydancer, believe_92, forogh, SweetheartEH, kina_kirana, and bunny89  for upvoting this. It’s my first ever Wonhyuk where Siwon remains the main character right to the end…hihi…you have no idea how much willpower it took!!!!!!

Anyways, off to the story~~ Before you start though, please go to the loo and find a snack…it kinda long ^^

NOT PROOFREAD…because its too long and I couldn’t be bothered right now.

 

Siwon smiled up at his wife who stood next to Sungmin, helping him with something that had gone wrong with his reception suit. It was Sungmin’s wedding and his wife was his best man. He turned around when he felt a tug on his tuxedo jacket, “Appa was your and umma’s wedding like this too?” asked his nine year old son, Jaejoong (I couldn’t resist^^).

 

And Siwon almost squealed out loud as images of that magical night flooded his brain, “No baby. It was even better.” Because your umma was mine officially. Nyahahahaha

 

“Tell us how you two met,” his ten year old girl, Chaerin said, eyes a shade of amber and chocolate and shaped that of almond, sparkling so much like her umma. She was growing up now, taking interest in boys and romance. “Yeah appa. Tell us how you made umma fall in love with an idiot like you.”

 

“Yah!” his son giggled as Siwon glared, eyebrows almost joined together and looking uncannily like those angry bird dolls.

 

“Tell us appa!” his daughter insisted and Siwon again turned towards the front, eyes on his wife immediately, pouting lips stretching into a wide lovestruck smile because his wife was looking at him too.

 

“Yeah who asked whom out?” - Son

 

“How did you propose? Did you guys know each other? Were you friends? Was it love at first sight?” - Chaerin

 

Laughing, Siwon puckered his lips at his wife, chortling like the idiot in love that he was when he saw the telltale signs of a blush on those chubby cheeks

 

“Well…your mom and I met…in a not so normal way.”

 

Siwon was jogging in the park. It was early morning and the air was crisp and cold yet it felt fresh. It was his daily routine to go out for a half an hour jog around the nearest park before he showers and starts his day. He hadn’t been doing it the last two weeks as he had just moved back to Seoul after being away in Japan for so long, for college and then two years for work. He had been lucky when he got the job he had applied for an internationally renowned law firm and that the firm was near his family. The last two weeks he had spent wrapping up everything in japan, signing his real estate deal for his own apartment in the heart of Seoul and then shifting over and trying to make his apartment a home.

 

He of course had left the making-apartment-a-home part to his mum because decoration was never his strongest point. He just had his credit card give to his mother and she had handled the interior designer herself. He would get up, go to work and come home to his parents house. In the two week’s he had not seen his designer nor his apartment, however in the last day when he finally went to grace his presence in his own apartment, he was left breathless.

 

His penthouse loft was beautiful. The colours were warm and the set up felt so comfortable and homey that he loved it instantly. He had settled in comfortably and had fallen into his normal routine without any problems and thus this early morning jog.

 

The jazz music softly falling into his ears from his headphones stopped as songs changed and he, taking a deep breath, sipped out his bottle of water. It may seem overly clichéd to some or plain unrealistic but to Siwon, it was destiny. The song changed to a slower more romantic music filtered out yet it seemed so fitting to the view in front of him. There he was, sitting on the grassy lawn, red hair wet from perspiration and pink lips that looked like flower petals slightly apart as he panted softly clearly indicating that he too was probably jogging. He was playing with a little dog, with dark honey coloured fur and big glassy eyes, cooing at the creature flittering around him.

 

And Siwon just knew he was the one when the little dog barked, nudging the slim man with its wet nose and the man laughed out loud, eyes crinkling and lips spreading out over almost perfect white teeth and pink adorable gums. It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard and it came from the most beautiful man he had ever seen.

 

And silly Siwon, seeing as his eyes were occupied sending cupid arrows at the redhead, tripped on a pebble and promptly face planted on the pavement.

 

“Oh my God daddy you are so lame!” interrupted Chaerin as she frowned at her father.

 

“Yeah dad! I wonder what mom saw in you.” Jaejoong comments as he rolls his eyes at the pout his appa is sporting, eliciting giggles from the two other little girls who had joined them for the story.

 

“Yah! I am cool okay!”

 

“Dad, those who are really ‘cool’ don’t need to say it. Everyone can sense it on their own.” Chaerin crossed her slender arms at her chest as she glowers at her appa and Siwon really does squeal because she looks so much like her umma when he is angry about something, glaring with all their might but looking nothing but an angry kitten. Siwon pinches his daughters cheeks as he coos as her, and has his hands slapped away as the ‘glare’ intensifies.

 

“Daddy! Story!”

 

“Okay! Okay!” Siwon pouts again before smiling, perfect smile on his handsome face as he thinks back.

 

As Siwon had missed seeing where the beautiful redhead had gone by the time he got over his embarrassment and gotten up, he started frequenting the park twice a day, that is, before work which was routine anyways and then after work in the early evening, hoping that he would catch a glimpse of the one who had proven all his theories of love-at-first-sight-being-a-myth wrong. It was perhaps in the 9th day that he came across the redhead again. he was sitting on the area designated for dog’s, wearing a pair of tight black jeans but from the way he was running around with his dog, it looked to be quite comfortable and a black wifebeater (why do we call it wifebeater? Do people beat their wives while wearing this?), a white willowy shirt thrown over but not buttoned.

 

It was on the fifteenth day that Siwon finally realized that in order to meet the redhead playing gleefully on the green grassy lawn and not just ogle at him from the paved jog-ways; he would need a reason to be on the grassy lawn. He could always just walk over and introduce himself but just like most other people, Siwon was a little shy and very dumb and therefore he decided to borrow his brother-in-laws’ newest addition to the family.

 

There are two additions actually.

 

A Rottweiler and a Great Dane

 

Okay now let’s explain why what happens next…well…happens. You see, Siwon’s brother in law works as a vet and also has numerous dog shelters running for the strays found around the streets and back alleys of Seoul, hoping that one day they all would find a home and should there be a dog that stays in the shelter for more than two months, (usually adult dogs)he would take it home and try to train it and keep it until he finds a home. The Rottweiler, named Kangin, was a bit of a…well he just won’t be domesticated. Kangin does what he wants, when he wants. He is his own master and any potential new pet owners usually find it the hard way when they almost loose a finger or two when they get close to try and pet him or come home to pee on their expensive living room rugs. As for the Great Dane, named Heechul, well he just had this condescending look that you wouldn’t think dogs could manage, one that seemed to say that he knew of all the dirty dark deeds of the cooing visitor and really the visitors tend to stop cooing right away after the horrifying yet extremely weird smirk on the Great Danes…uh…snout.

 

Kangin just doesn’t play along to the plan and Heechul doesn’t believe in plans.

 

And the plan was to pretend that Kangin and Heechul were Siwon’s dog’s and that he had just brought them out for a walk and maybe play Frisbee somewhere beside the redhead and while throwing the Frisbee maybe talk to the mentioned redhead, get a date and then maybe marry him too while he was at it.

 

The only impression Siwon leaves on the beautiful redhead is that of pity as he sees a tangled-in-lease Siwon being dragged at high speed by the sprinting Great Dane and a slobbering barking Rottweiler. The looks of pure panic on the mans face would be hilarious to the redhead if he wasn’t so shocked at seeing the two dogs suddenly stop and the tall handsome tripping man rush past in his momentum and plop straight into the manmade lake, scaring the mother goose and the little ducklings swimming there.

 

Siwon huffs as laughter resounds all around him. There were lots more children listening now. The youngest of the boys had stayed away after yelling out, “girls have cooties! Ewwww!” but the older boys had somehow found themselves nearing the story-telling man hoping to perhaps catch some tips because really Mrs. Choi was beautiful and that even though there was nothing to suggest that Mr. Choi was suave enough to catch him so far in the story, they thought they should stick around to hear the rest of it because if an idiot like this can score a beauty like that, then there must be something worth learning there right?

 

“Yah!”

 

“Sorry daddy…” Chaerin apologizes sheepishly but bursts out laughing again when Jaejoong adds, “But you have to admit that that was pretty funny.”

 

Siwon glares, nose scrunched and lips pouting and Jaejoong hugs his dad, wrapping his lanky yet developing arms around the muscular man as he shows his pretty doe like eyes shining with innocence, “Sorry daddy. I love you.” Siwon immediately loses his pout and grins handsomely at his precious son and daughter, hugging them both as the other children (he has no idea who most of them are) start protesting for him to start the story again.

 

“Okay…so where was I?”

 

“When you nosedived onto the lake…” someone helpfully offered and Siwon cringed a little before smiling idiotically.

 

“Ahh yes…that was when I first talked to my baby,” so lost he was in his memories that he didn’t even hear his daughter squeal, “Eww,” or see his son making puking faces.

 

Hyukjae ran to the lake, wading into the water as he reached for the floundering man. He hauled him up to his feet, eyes concerned and hands picking at the reed/weed like plants draped all over his hair and body. Water dripped down his forehead in rivulets and really he looked like a wet puppy with those wide panicked eyes and the red cheeks.

 

“Are you okay?” OH.MY.GOD

 

“Are you hurt anywhere?” HE IS TALKING TO ME!!! HE. IS. TALKING. TO ME!!!!! Wait…how does that go again? Something to do with the tongue, lips and vocal cords moving…and then sound comes…

 

Oh he made a sound alright. A squeak, followed by a completely unmanly squeal and a whole bunch of unintelligent blabbers, none of which made sense to the concerned redhead.

 

“Do you need to go to the hospital Mr.”

 

Blink. Blink.

 

Gawk. Blink. Blush.

 

Open and close mouth like a fish.

 

“Uh…did you hit your head maybe?” Hyukjae mutters to himself as he looks to the dazed man in front of him, “I’ll take you to the hospital okay?”Nodding his head once as if asking for confirmation.

 

Siwon just sees moving plumps and the nodding head and he nods along with it, not understand at all what the redhead is trying to convey to him so mesmerized that he was by the beauty so close to him.

 

Somehow, the redhead gathers the evil twosome, aka, Kangin and Heechul and his own dog, a sweet Pomeranian named Choco before he bundles everyone into a taxi and zooms to the hospital.

 

Later when the doctor asks what happened, Siwon blushed and shyly answered, “Love happened.”

 

“Daddy~ you’re so cheesy and you didn’t even know mommy yet.” Chaerin whines as Jaejoong guffaws and collapses on his chair almost comically because of the stitch on his tummy from too much laughing. He flounders around, his thespian side coming out, clearly inherited from his appa, “Anyone else realized that dad hasn’t even said a word to mom yet and has already made a fool of himself epically?!!”

 

Siwon would have protested but his beautiful wife walks up to them with a smile so warm and filled with love that it leaves him a little breathless. Never mind how many years he spends with him, the reaction he has to Hyukjae will always be the same, if not more. He really was smitten that day in the park and had remained so after all these years.

 

“Hey baby,” Hyukjae greets his son who is closest to him with a kiss and then another on Chaerin’s cheek as Siwon pouts and purses his lips too, not minding one bit that there are many kids around and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter