Chapter 001

Please come back...

At your first glance, you didn't thought he would cause that much trouble.

You were out with your friends, picnicing at a park on a chilly summer day.

- FLASHBACK -

STOP HIM“, you heard someone yelling. You and your friends turned around and watched two mens following a certain someone. That person runned directly into your direction. It was a boy, probably in your age.

Startled, you raise your brow. The boys head turned to the two mens behind him, not noticing your group. Especially not you, since he directly runs into you. Both of you fell harsh onto the ground, the boy right on top of you. He immediately looked behind him at the two mens. He had enough time to help you to stand up.
„I'm totally sorry. I'll make it up to you, promise!“, with that he smiled sweetly at you and bowed shortly in front of you. Both of you were staring into eachother's eyes. There's a moment of silence. No one moves.

But at the right time, the boy realized that there are still two mens following him which are now almost to close to escape. He instantly runs of while yelling „See you soon“.

FLASHBACK ENDS -

Yes, Indeed. You guys meet again. Way too much. That's what you're thinking now.

How could he persuade you to meet him all the time.
''Troublemaker'' stands on his shirt, as you see him again and by this time you decidedly know that he was one.
He leads you over to a party, somewhere out of town in a little bar.

You drink a little bit, he too...

He kisses you. You respond to it.

You can't shut your feelings down and you know that, you don't regret it.

And now you're standing there. It's dark, cold and you don't even know where you are.
Junhong, the boys name, ditched you as some guys appeared. They ran after him and since then you wait for him.
You're at the parking area in front of another bar that's already closed. It's probably 4am by now.
There isn't a soul in sight and you could only hear yourself breathing. It's cold even while wearing your jacket and you're totally tired. You lose your pattience and therefore you start to walk.

Someone will cross your way....eventually..

 

But everything changes in a second. You see someone laying on the ground from a distance.
Your have a bad feeling. Your pace slows down.
No..this can't be true..not him...not here...
You hunker down in front of the person and you immediately feel the tears welling up at the corner of your eyes as you run your fingers in a gentle matter through his hair. They feel so cold at the tips of your fingers.
Junhong lays unconsciously in front of you.
„No..please...“ you say to yourself, not realizing how your mouth opened up. You silently cry.
Your tears tasting bitterly as you once over your lips, your tears running steadily down your cheeks.
Glancing down at Junhong's hand you see his display being unlocked. Picking it up to call an ambulance but stopping in your tracks as you stare at the opened message, a silent . It was a message to you.

→ I did this for you... ←

 

He just wanted to protect you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

a/n: I planned another chapter 567890 years ago..but i don't know if I will continue this story ._.
leave a comment and tell me if I should continue this ~Adios Amigos ♥ .w.