XX

Holding Hands

Yoongi felt a smile form on his mouth as he watched them laugh. The girl looked really happy. His smile widened as her laughter echoed in the almost empty hallway. He slung an arm over her shoulder, nuzzling her hair as she grinned at him. ''I love you.'' Lies.

X X

She pushed him away. Yoongi felt as if the world was going to end. But it always felt like that, every time they fighted. It was always the same, damn thing.

Baby you're such a liar. He would think, as she let her empty tears pour down her face. Yoongi gently smiled. ''It's okay.''

They embraced each others, just like the thousand times they've done before.

X X

''Hyung! It's been a while!'' The voice sound unfamilliar, the smile on the contrary, felt like home. Yoongi grinned when he recognized the face.

''Hoseok! It's been a while.'' They fist bump and Hoseok launch into a conversation of old memories. They haven't seen each others for a while, so it was a pleasant surprise for the both of them when they met at the coffee shop. ''So how's life, hyung?'' The younger ask with a sunshine smile, his eyes crinkling up. Cute, Yoongi thought as he chuckled. He didn't say anything for a moment. 

''I feel trapped.'' Is his reply. Hoseok's smile faltered a little, his face turning into a gentle and calm expression. ''I understand,'' the younger said with a solemn expression. Yoongi frowned a little. ''Don't make that face. You're better of smiling!'' He say seriously, staring intently into Hoseok's surprised eyes.

A laud laughter filled the coffee shop. Yoongi felt relaxed, contented even, for the first time in a long while.

X X

The fights only become worse. Their relationship stands on a thin line. She blames it all on his love for music, never giving any attention to her. 

I've given up everything, even music, just to be with you

The words never leave his mouth though, taking in all her harsh words. 

X X

Yoongi finds himself in a club with Seokjin and Hoseok, drowning all his anger and sadness into different drinks he randomly orders. Seokjin can only watch, feeling bad for his friend. Hoseok tries to lighten up the mood, which he succeeds after a while. Seokjin's glad that Yoongi look so carefree, more happy too, with Hoseok. ''That doesn't deserve you.'' He say, the words goes unheard though. 

Everything's spinning. Yoongi let out a gasp as Hoseok kissed his neck. The restroom was empty except for them, the music of the club blaring behind the closed door. Everything felt so good but the guilt overtook him.

''Stop, Hoseok. Stop..'' Yoongi gently pushed Hoseok away, who looked apologetic. Yoongi quickly pecked his lips. He cupped the youngers face. ''I really like you, Hoseok. But I don't want to do this while I still have a girl.'' He whispered, averting his eyes to the floor. He heard a sigh and felt warm hands cup his own. Hoseok chuckled. ''Yeah, I understand..'' They stared into each others eyes. ''Hyung?'' Yoongi hummed, ''What?''

''Are you happy?'' Yoongi thought for a while and then smiled.

Honestly, I think I've found my happiness.

X X

He saw her at the club. She was with another man. They kissed. They dissappeared. Yoongi snorted into his drink. And she said that he was messing around with others behind her back. 

Baby, you're such a hypocrite.

4 years since they started to date. 1 and a half years since they started to fight. 6 months since Hoseok came into his life again. Yoongi could honestly say that he only felt happy the past 6 months. He's going to end the four years.

X X

The duo looked down at the city. The breeze was nice as the sun beated down on them. Yoongi was leaning onto the railing of the rooftop, Hoseok beside him. Their hands were close, knuckles brushing against each other. He finally did it. He broke up with the girl who had his heart, who carelessly threw it away. Yoongi suddenly let out a laugh, an amused Hoseok watching him, soon joining into the laughter. After laughing until they became breathless, a comforting silence fell over them. 

Yoongi smiled at the younger man, warmth and sunshine in his gaze. ''I'm relieved.''

Hoseok grinned back. ''Me too.'' He grasped hold of the shorter man's hand. ''Man, you looked so miserable with her! It was about time you broke up with her.'' He babbled and then started to talk about random and stupid things. Yoongi's smile widened and he whispered, ''Yeah, I'm truly happy now.'' 

He shutted Hoseok up with a kiss and they resumed their city gazing, holding hands as the summer breeze ruffled their hair.