Final

Collar Mishap

“Key let’s go”

 

Onew said as he walked towards the backstage, motioning Key to follow him. The encore performance has just ended and all the artists are starting to leave.

 

Once again, Onew called out for Key.

 

“Key we’re leaving now”

 

When Key looked up and finally noticed him, his facial expression suddenly sent alarms to the leader.

 

He approached Key and whispered “Hey what’s wrong?”

 

Key smiled and waved his hand, dismissing the concern from the older.

 

“It’s nothing Jinki. I haven’t checked on Woohyun and the EXO members yet. Go first I’ll just follow.” the younger said as he smiled that sweet smile for assurance that he is fine.

 

“I’ll wait for you at the back okay? I’ll be by our dressing room.” Onew answered, squeezing the younger’s shoulder and finally leaving him.

 

When Onew left, Key sighed in relief. The truth is, he really doesn’t plan on greeting Woohyun and the others. He’s been searching the floor ever since the encore has started for a collar brooch. It was given to him by Onew on his birthday last year and it was really special. A bunny collar brooch, “so that I am always with you…and with style!” he remembered the older saying as he gave it to him.

 

It wasn’t his intention to throw it away, really. It was when they were dancing Everybody that the collar mishap happened. When they were at the chorus part, jumping while exchanging places, the brooch got unlocked and the needle was pricking his neck. Afraid that it will cause him discomfort while performing, he didn’t think twice and threw it at the side, not knowing where it landed. It was after their performance that he realized what he has done and now, panick is written all over his face.

 

Key has been bowing constantly for the first 5 minutes that he started his brooch hunt and his neck is already aching.

 

“Ah why did I throw it? Onew will get mad at me. How would I tell him?” he asked himself while looking down on the floor, still searching.

 

Determined to find his precious collar brooch, he called out Kyungsoo.

 

“Hyung hello there” when Kyungsoo saw key, he placed his arm on his waist “What’s the problem?”

 

Key did the same and encircled his arm on Kyungsoo’s waist.

 

“Kyungie, help me find my OMO!”

 

He let go of the boy and quickly went to the speakers. His eye caught something shining there and his eyes were right, there is his brooch. He jumped in joy and hugged Kyungsoo, thanking him while the latter didn’t have any clue what was going on.

 

Key hurriedly went backstage and entered their dressing room expecting to see Onew alone and true enough, he was sitting on one of the makeup chairs, playing with a brush.

 

“Hey” Key approached his boyfriend and sat on his lap

Onew smiled and hugged him, his chin perched on the younger’s neck. “What took you so long?”

 

“I lost my collar brooch and I looked for it on stage” Key answered, his arm going up and down the older’s back, giving him a soothing massage.

 

Onew removed himself from key’s embrace but made sure that the younger was still looking at him. “Babe you didn’t have too. I could just buy another one for you”

 

“But I don’t want other brooches. It won’t have the same value anymore.” Key sulked and pouted, crossing his arms while looking straight at his boyfriend’s eyes.

 

“It’s just a bunny brooch. It’s very easy to find”

 

Key pouted even more, thinking that the older doesn’t care about his feelings.

 

 Onew sighed, giving up. He knew he’ll never win this. He held the younger’s chin and brought it closer to his face.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I know it’s special for you and I’m sorry. Thank you for searching.” He closed the gap between them and kissed the younger. “I love you”

 

They both smiled and hugged once again. “We should go now, manager hyung might be angry already.” Onew said as they both stood up.

 

Key smirked and pulled him, giving the older another passionate lip locking kiss. “I love you too”