Pranked

Pranked - Infinite

It was a long day at work, with costumers testing your patience and your bosses happily making your life miserable, you couldn’t wait to get home and take a nice bath before watching a movie and going to bed. 

Punching in the code to your apartment, you pushed opened the door once the code was accepted. Your heels clicked against the tile entryway, you took off your heels, slowly easing your muscles and tendons back down to normal.

Letting out a tired sigh and yawn, you covered your mouth letting your lungs fill with air before releasing it. Making your way over to your bedroom, with your heels in hand, you pushed open the slightly closed door. Shuffling over to the lamp, turning it on the warm yellow light filled the room.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, your feet slid across the floor happily stretching themselves while you closed your eyes and rounded your back. Your door slowly creaked open, lifting your head, you watched the door open as fear grew inside of you. Pushing yourself onto the bed, you moved across the bed trying to get away from the imitate danger.

Suddenly, a large mass jumped out from the door, scaring you half to death, you managed to move to the other side of the bed, falling towards the ground with a big thud.

Picking yourself up off of the floor, you peeked over the edge of the bed. The large figure stood half out, it turned it’s big body and looked directly at you.

"Get away!" You cried, the large person got on the bed while you tried grabbing everything and anything around you to throw at the stranger. Still advancing towards you, your back was now pressed up against the wall as the stranger knelt on the bed.

"What do you want from me?" You cried while some tears spilled from your eyes. The large mass got really close to you, lifting up his hand, you let out a squeal of pure fright before the person pulled off his hood.

"April Fools!" Your boyfriend was there right in front of you but you couldn’t see him through your tear blurred eyes. Once he looked at you with his own eyes from behind the mask, he saw your tears. Quickly, he moved down next to you; trying to wrap his arms around you he pulled you into his embrace as you fought him. Hitting his chest and trying to move from his strong grip you didn’t want to be held captive by this monster.

"Jaigya, Jaigya, it’s me." He called still holding you against him.

"Just let me go!" You still cried in fear not hearing what he was saying. His grip failed, letting his drop to his sides, you quickly escaped and ran to the other side of the room.

Standing up to his feet, he looked down at his hands and his onesie that he was in. It was of a black cat, he had on a little black mask with a tail.

"Jagiya, it is just me." He held out his hands, carefully approaching you. Sliding down the wall and curling yourself into a ball out of fear was your instinct. He eventually made it to your side, outreaching his hand, he touched your arm. His soft touch was so different that you decided to trust it and look up from your safe cocoon that you had made for yourself.

Lifting your eyes, the concerned, wide eyes of your boyfriend met you, his big baggy onesie hanging over his muscles. Uncurling yourself little by little, you saw the mask on the floor beside him and his tail that curled upwards.

"Is that really you?" You asked still scared.

"It is, I am sorry if I would have known that you would have reacted this way, I would have chosen something else to scare you with." He says his eyes full of sorrow. "I’m so sorry" He gently lifted up his hands to wipe away your tears, moving into his embrace, you hugged him tightly.

"Did I hurt you?" You looked up at him carefully rubbing your hand over his chest that you just pounded on a few minutes ago.

"I’ll be okay, as long as you are." His eyes were warm and welcoming while his touch sent a different emotion rushing through your body.

Carefully he lifted you up into his arms before setting you on the bed, your hands gripped his costume tightly.

"W-What if there is something else?" You looked at the opened door while the darkness tried to fight with the light.

"I’ll protect you." He smiled sitting next to you, lacing his fingers between yours. You cuddled up to him trusting him that he would protect you.

"Don’t scare me again." You warned wrapping your arms around him gently.

"I don’t plan on doing it any time soon." He wrapped his arms around you while his chest hurt from your hits, but at least he knew that you could defend yourself if you needed to and that brought a smile onto his face.