BEAUTIFUL

JUST GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thalia stopped her car infront of the college. She drove by her own that day because she wanted to. Taehyung is not her chauffeur and it’s uncomfortable to make him as her ‘driver’. She got off the car and turned to her right, there was her husband smiling at her. He parked his car 2 to 3 cars away from her’s.

The sweetest smile on their own world.

 

“Oii…” Jimin gently slapped Taehyung’s shoulder out of a sudden. He grinned. What a beautiful sights...

Thalia blushed so bad. She’s embarrassed. Jimin and Jin saw everything! She quickly walked away from there with her blushed cheeks.

“See? What have you done Jimin..” Said Jin.

Jimin laughed and clapped like a seal. He was so excited to see Taehyung and Thalia are in love with each other. Taehyung grinned like an idiot. Okay, because of Jimin, my wife went away just like that. She might kiss me if I ask her just now…Taehyung and his naughty imagination.

“Hey, calm down dude…You can kiss your bride at home…” Jimin whispered to Taehyung’s ear like he could hear Taehyung’s monologue. Impressive.

“Shut up..” Taehyung laughed and led his bestfriends to the lecture hall.

 

Yoomi and Soyeon stares at Thalia, waited for answer.

“What?”

Thalia’s question didn’t make them stop staring. Soyeon wiggled her eyebrows, “How’s Suga? Everything’s alright?”

Thalia stunned. Oh no, not him again! Im married! Uh, but they didn’t know, so its not their fault. Okay, calm down Thalia, calm down…

 

“Thalia…Good morning…”

Thalia was speechless. Suga….Its Suga’s voice…

She slowly lifted her gazes and saw Suga smiling handsomely at her.

“Morning…” She slowly replied.

Yoomi and Soyeon giggles. Suga went straight to their lecture hall after the class because of Soyeon. She texted and informed that their class will be ended soon. Thalia gritted her teeth and ogled at Soyeon. This must be her doing!

“Can’t wait for tomorrow…” Suga said in the most sweet voice tone ever. Yoomi and Soyeon almost melted.

“Tomorrow?”

Yoomi’s question was being replied by Suga’s nod.

“We will meet tomorrow. Just the two of us.” He said. His eyes can’t stop from staring at her beautiful face.

Thalia sighed and bowed her face down to the floor. G R E A T

 

Jimin kept teasing Taehyung for that morning incident.

“Your gazes could struck this college down..”

Taehyung grinned. Jimin will never stop eventhough he wants him to stop.

Jin smiled. “She looks sweet toward you now. Everything is okay now,  right?”

Taehyung smiled and slowly nodded. Yeah, fortunately yes…She’s trying to fall in love with me too.

“Yah jashiga! Im jealous!” Jimin said and pretended to sulked. He’s the most happiest person on earth just to see his bestfriend happy with his bride.

“Get married then…” Jin said.

Jin’s statement makes them burst out of laughter.

 

“See you tomorrow. Im waiting..” Suga smiled and went away. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter