April Fools

April Fools - Infinite

It was just like any other morning for you, happily sleeping in your bed with your blankets loosely wrapped around you. The ring tone of an incoming call ripped you out of your dreams. Groggily, your hand clumsily made it over to the bedside table, a few more rings came from your phone before you could put it to your ear.

"Mmmmmm" You hummed in your morning voice just trying to wake up and become coherent.

”________-ah come quick. It’s Woohyun, he needs you.” Sungyeol sounded panicked on the other line, sitting up quickly in your bed, you snapped awake almost instantly.

"What’s wrong with him?" You hung on every word that Sungyeol was about to say.

"Y-You just have to come over here, I can’t explain it." Sungyeol sounded really distressed on the other side of the line.

"I’ll be right there okay?" You stood up, quickly grabbing some spare clothes heading to the bathroom.

"Just hurry!" Sungyeol’s last words rang through your mind even after he hung up. Pulling your jeans on and pulling on a t shirt, you slipped on some flip flops and ran out the door.

"She is coming!" Sungyeol creepily called while the members happily clapped.

"Why did you ask her to come over so early?" Sunggyu mumbled sitting in his arm chair, trying to fall back asleep.

"Well since someone didn’t want us to play pranks on each other, then we had to improvise." Hoya retorted ruffling Sunggyu’s hair.

"But _______ is so nice and she has been our friend for like ever." Dongwoo pouted, feeling a little guilty for doing this to you.

"Yah! It is in the spirit of April Fools Day!" Sungjong happily cried.

"She has forgiven us before, it isn’t like she won’t forgive us this time." Woohyun said, laying on the couch while Sungjong worked his magic with some makeup and ketchup to make it seem like Woohyun was dying.

"I still don’t feel right about this" Dongwoo says rubbing his hands together while his nervousness started to take over his body making him antsy in his place.

"Dongwoo when she gets here, go open the door." Myungsoo mumbled as he tried to make it look like Woohyun had an accident. Nodding gently, Dongwoo made his way over to the door, Hoya walked over with him.

"Just pretend like you are acting." Hoya tried to help the nervous Dongwoo.

"Won’t she get mad though?" Dongwoo questioned while opening the door.

"She will laugh it off, or get revenge. One of the two." Hoya smirks, looking out the door. Dongwoo took a few deep breaths trying to get into his character.

Seeing you round the corner, Hoya glanced at Dongwoo before he nodded.

"Dongwoo and Hoya what is going on?" You ran towards them, Hoya looked at Dongwoo.

"Woohyun is hurt really badly, we didn’t know what to do so we called you." Dongwoo stepped into his actor roll while Hoya smiled.

"Show me!" You pushed rushed into the dorm.

Seeing the remaining five guys surround Woohyun on the couch, you round the couch to kneel on the ground next to him as your eyes carefully scan his figure.

"Woohyun… Wake up please." You shook him but without any response coming from him.

Leaning down you watched his chest rise and fall, you carefully leaned over him trying to see any sign of movement. Before you could do anything, Woohyun’s eyes shot open and he sat up, reacting to him you fell back on the floor. Your eyes were filled with fear while your heart jumped into over drive.

"April Fools!" Woohyun called while you tried to catch your breath on the floor.

"We got her good this year!" Myungsoo called happily while the other members happily clapped and hollered. Folding your arms across your chest, you also folded your legs under you.

"You guys got me up just to do an April Fools Day joke?" You glared at them.

"Hey lighten up, it is the only day we can do this." Myungsoo responded.

"Sunggyu wouldn’t let us do it on each other so we had to improvise." Sungyeol wrapped his arms around you just to pull you on top of him playfully.

"Just consider it like you are one of us now." Hoya smirked as the boys all piled on top of you, Dongwoo tried to tickle you making you squeal and squirm under his meticulous fingers.

"You’re going to pay for this!" You cried happily between laughs.

"We plan on it!" Sungjong cried before he joined the others in tickling you.