A Special April Fool's Day

A Special April Fool's Day

It’s April fool’s Day today and I have a pathetic wish. I wish even for just today I can be with Yoona.

 

I quickly crumbled the paper and throw it in the trash bin. I never thought I will write something like that in my entire life. I sound like I’m really desperate to be with her. Well, part of that is true, but still, I can’t do that. She has him now.

 

I just lay in my bed and stared blankly in the ceiling. I decided to sleep for a while since I’m alone now in our dorm.

 

Few hours later

 

What time is it? I searched for my phone and checked the time. 6:30p.m. hmm, it’s still early, I’m gonna sleep again.

 

*ring ring ring*

 

“hello?”

 

“hhmm?” I lazily answered it since I’m still sleepy.

 

“Jonghyun oppa? It’s me, Yoona”

 

Yoona? Im Yoo—bwo?! I suddenly get up and checked the caller I.D., it’s really her. Omo!

 

“Oh? Hello, why did you call suddenly?”

 

“Well, I’m just wondering if you’re free today. Are you free?”

 

“Of course, I am. Wae?”

 

“Well, last week Seunggi oppa gave me two tickets for a theater play and we’re supposed to watch it today but he’s a bit busy, so, can we go together to watch it today?”

 

How ironic, it’s like she’s granting my wish just now. “That’s okay with me. I’m gonna fetch you in your dorm, what time is the start?”

 

“It will start at 7p.m. b—”

 

“Bwo?! Wait for me there, just text me the address. I will be there in no time. Bye!” I quickly get up and take my shower.

 

I run towards my car and checked the address she gave me. Hmm, this is near here. What time is it? 6:45. I wish I can be there before 7.

 

------------------------------------

 

I quickly search for her in the lobby. Oh, she’s there! I quickly run to her

 

“h-hey. *pants*” It’s really exhausting to run

 

“oppa, what happened to you? haha, look at your hair. Haha. You’re sweating heavily and your hair is so messy. Haha” she gets her mirror in her bag and give it to me. Gah! I’m so haggard but still handsome XD

 

“sit here for a second. I’m gonna be your P.A. for a while”

 

She fixed my hair and wiped the sweat in my face. I know she don’t do this kind of things to any man that’s why I’m so lucky. I wonder if she also does this to her boyfriend. I’m kinda jealous when I think about it.

 

“Perfect! You look handsome now. Let’s go now; I don’t want to miss the play.” She suddenly pulled me and we went inside.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Wah! It’s so great! I want to feel to be in a play now. Haha” I just smiled at her for a response.

 

“You can be there if you do your best in your acting, singing and dancing skills. I should be in the VIP seat if you become a theater actress, eo?”

 

“Of course! I will request in the director that you will be seated in front, where you can see me clearly.”

 

“Yes! I won’t forget that. Promise me, eo?”

 

“Promise! wait, you will be seated next to Seunggi oppa then the soshi girls and then the CN Blue boys. Perfect!”

 

She smiled sweetly at me and I just can’t help it but to smile at her in return. Another selfish wish, can I be in the front seat alone and be the only one who can see you so close when acting?

 

------------------------------------

 

“Where are we going now oppa?”

 

“Where do you want to go?”

 

“Let’s eat somewhere! I’m so hungry. ^^”

 

“haha, you’re always hungry that’s why I’m not that shocked to hear that suggestion.”

 

“Oppa! > 3<”

 

“Don’t pout! *pinch her check* I might kiss you. haha” I look at her side quickly to check her reaction.

 

“Hahaha, look at those eyes. Haha, so big! Don’t worry, I’m just joking, April Fool’s Day, right? Besides I will be dead to Hyung if I do that to you.”

 

“Eeeshh! April Fool’s Day your face!”

 

“Haha. Wait, what do you want?”

 

“hmm, anything. Everything is large, eo?”

 

“greedy. Haha”

 

“hmp!” she just look by the window in her right while I order our foods.

 

“I’m here! Let’s go now!”

 

“Where are we going? I thought we’re gonna eat.”

 

“We’re gonna eat but not inside my car. Pabo”

 

“Yah! I’m not!”

 

“Yeah! Yeah!” I just drive until we reached our destination.

 

“wah! It’s so cool here!” She immediately go out of the car and leave me carrying our foods.

 

“I know it’s so beautiful here but you don’t need to leave me there carrying our foods”

 

“peace! Let me help you.” She place the big mat first then put the foods there.

 

“How did you know this place? This is so cool! You can see the city lights in here”

 

“I just saw this place when I tried to run from realty.” She looks at me confusedly.

 

“Nothing! Haha. Just eat there.” And to my surprise she really eats like she never tried to eat hamburger in her entire life.

 

“hey, slow down.” She just looked at me and then she continued to eat and eat.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Are you finished?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“Okay, let’s go home now.” I’m about to stand up but she tugged on my shirt.

 

“Let’s stay for a while. I also want to escape in the reality for a while.”

 

“but they might be looking for you now, specially the girls and your boyfriend.”

 

“Please?”I just look at her and nodded. I really can’t say no to her.

 

“Yes! Let me sleep for a while, eo?” she lay in the mat and close her eyes.

 

“Lay her with me; I want to have a pillow. Haha.” I’m like her servant, I really follow every command or request.

 

“That’s better” she hg me and s my chest to be her pillow. I bet she can hear my heartbeat.

 

*ring ring ring*

 

“Yoona, you’re pho—”

 

“turn it off, I’m escaping from reality, right? Please turn it off.” I looked at the caller I.D. first before I turn it off. It’s your boyfriend, Im Yoona.

 

After turning it off, I looked at the stars and I keep her close to me. My wish really came true, she’s now with me but it feels like this will vanish once we face the reality again.

 

I slowly her hair and look at her. I really want to tell you that I love you but I guess I’m really afraid to know your reaction.

 

“Are you really asleep?” I look at her but she didn’t even move, I guess she’s in a deep sleep.

 

“Hey, I love you. I love Im Yoona. hahaha. I sound pathetic here and I’m talking to a person which is asleep. Aigoo~ hey, I’m still gonna continue my speech. Haha. I’m finding it hard to express my feelings for you and I guess you will not know my feelings at all. I guess you’re happy with him now. Everytime I saw you laughing with him, being taken care of and doing some lovey dovey stuffs, I can’t help it but to feel jealous and wish that we can also be like that.”

 

I stopped for a while and looked at her. She might wake up and I might get caught.

 

“I really don’t have a match for him. I’m not the romantic type of person like him and the person that won’t make you cry because, I’m just like any guy that can make many mistakes and I’m scared that I will make you cry everytime. Maybe someday I can really move on but for now that’s the hardest thing for me to do. If you find out my feelings for you, please don’t stay away from me. Aigoo, this is really hard, I can’t say it all to you even if you’re asleep. Just remember, I love you, I really do. I never thought I’m gonna say that in April Fool’s Day, I case you can hear m and you thought that it’s not true, I’m telling you, just believe me this time. I bet you can’t hear me. haha”

 

I keep on her hair and I just let her sleep for a while.

 

I checked the time and wake her up.

 

 “Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up now”

 

“Hmm, 5 minutes.” I didn’t bother to wake her up again. I just carry her into my car and I get our things.

 

“Sleep tight.” I began to drive back to the reality.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Hey, we’re here now.” I tap her shoulder lightly.

 

“huh? We’re here?”

 

“Yes, in your dorm.”

 

“ahh. Thank you for bringing me here. See you, bye.” I open the car door for her

 

“Bye, see you.” I just look at her while she goes in the building.

 

------------------------------------

 

“Dorm sweet dorm” I guess they are sleeping now with their girlfriends. Haha. I’m sure of it because I saw 3 pairs of women shoes outside.

 

I took a quick shower and get ready to sleep but before that, I must look for my wallpaper first.

 

“huh? Since when did I make my photo my wallpaper?” I check the photos of the “my” phone and it’s all my pictures and soshi girls with…. Yoona. this is Yoona’s phone?!

 

I checked the messages to confirm it. It’s really hers, but why does my contact name needs to have a heart next to my name. I can’t help it but to check her conversation with Lee Seunggi.

 

Is this true?! They’re—

 

*ring ring ring*

 

It’s my number, I guess it’s Yoona

 

“Hello”

 

“Jonghyun Oppa! I’m glad you’re the one who have my phone”

 

“Yoona, is it… is it true?”

 

“H-huh?”

 

“The conversation between you and—“

 

“You read it?!”

 

“I’m asking you first, is it true?” the line suddenly goes silent but I can hear her heavy breathing

 

“Y-yes, it’s true that we don’t have any relationship and I l-love you.”

 

I don’t know what to react. I feel like my heart is gonna explode with happiness.

 

“Happy April Fool’s Day, Jonghyun oppa! H-hahaha” are you playing with me Im Yoona?

 

“W-what?” I’m really dumbfounded and I don’t know what to feel. I look at the wall for a while and compose myself

 

“Hahaha, you really got me. Haha. Nice one Im Yoona.”

 

“Hahahaha, take that oppa. I really want to take a reven—”

 

“But April Fool’s Day is already finished, so I guess it’s true.”

 

“H-huh? A-an—”

 

“Don’t lie to me, Im Yoona. I’m going to your dorm now, wait for me, eo? Saranghaaae~!” I ended the call and I can’t help but to smile. Wait for me there, I’m Yoona. 

 

------------------------------------

END