Welcome to AB City

AB City

"I'll left first,annyeong~" Naeun bid goodbye to her friends as her shift has ended already.Naeun went out from the cafe and put earpiece in her ears.She played APink Mr Chu on her ipod and started to walk to her apartment.

Naeun arrived at her apartment and plopped herself on the couch.She looked at the clock and its midnight already.Naeun sighed and decided to take a shower after a busy day.After 30 minutes,she get out from her bathroom and dried her hair.She changed to her sleeping attire and went to her bed to sleep.

Naeun woke up late and she quickly get up from her bed to get ready to work.She took out the milk from her refriegerator and went out from her apartment.Her apartment are far from the cafe.Naeun was on the way to the cafe when she saw a grandma suddenly fall down rubbing her ankle.

Naeun helped the grandma to stand up and sat her down at one of the bench.The grandma thanked Naeun and she smiled back.When Naeun was about to leave,the grandma called her and gave her a candy.Naeun accepted it and thanks the grandma.Naeun quickly ran to her workplace.

She arrived at the cafe with sweat on her forehead because she was running."I'm sorry,I'm late," Naeun bowed at her manager and the manager smiled."Its okay," Naeun smiled back and quickly run to their locker room to change.Naeun opened her coat and suddenly remember the candy that the grandma gave.

She searched on the pocket and found the candy."Seems yummy," Naeun grinned and opened the wrapper.She put the candy inside and taste the sweetness but something's weird in the candy.She decided to just shrugged it off and started her work.

The cafe is busy today and after many works,Naeun has finally end her shift."You had work hard today,pls rest," One of the workers said and Naeun nodded.Naeun went to the locker room and sat at the bench provided.Naeun felt different and she saw a door that seems weird.Since she's curious,she decided to open it and someone brought Naeun to a weird place from the door.

Naeun opened her eyes just to find out she lay on the road.Naeun stand up still in daze.She heard a lot of male voices talking and fighting.She rubbed her eyes and saw a city infront of her but no cars at all."Where am I?" Naeun wondered and took a step forward and suddenly stopped when she saw 9 boys being talkative.

Naeun couldn't help but to gasped.One of them stopped talking and looked at Naeun."Hyung,come here," The maknae said and the hyung walked to him and saw Naeun."Who is SHE?" A cute guy pointed at Naeun and that brings Naeun back to reality.

Naeun wants to replied but no words come from ."I've never seen her before," The blonde guy said."Did she eat the 'special candy'?" The eyesmile guy asked themselves.Naeun wanted to speak again but no words come from ."I guess so~" A short guy among them replied.

"Well,lets welcome her to AB City~" The cute guy suggested and the others nodded their head."We welcome you to AB City and we are AlphaBAT!!!" They welcomed,introduced themselves and surrounded Naeun,asking her a lot of question making Naeun dizzy and fainted but someone grabbed her before she land on the ground.

"Miss...miss...pls wake up!!" J:eta shooked her body."See..you guys are asking her too many question," B:eta scolded his dongsaeng."Ughh,where am I?" Naeun rubbed her eyes and looked around her just to see the 9 boys make a circle around her."Yay!!She's alive!!" I:ota exclaimed and earned a slap on his head from C:ode.