A Strange Day

Wait, You're Not My Girlfriend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Editing some stuff. No new content.

The sun was shining brightly in his eyes, so brightly that he couldn't sleep anymore. As much as he wanted to, he just couldn't seem to get himself back into his dreamworld of just him and his precious sweetheart. After he stretched his arms, he reluctantly lifted the bed sheets, but gently enough so he wouldn't make a ruckus, and stretched the rest of his body: his legs, back, neck, and shoulders. Looking down, he smirked when he noticed his and Yoona's clothes carelessly piled on the floor. He went back to last night, thinking about that hot session. Although he was pretty drunk, he remembered everything clearly: Yoona's body, panting, , and especially her voice when she repeatedly said his name, begging him for more. It was music in his ears.

He took in a deep breath, trying to soothe his migraine due to the hangover. When that didn't work, he gave up, grabbing his blue plaid pajama pants, and headed downstairs. Man, a night of heavy drinking could really give someone an appetite.

He took a banana, peeling it until he heard his phone vibrate. Looking at the caller I.D., he lazily responded.

"Hello...?"

"Donghae, my boy! How's that hangover?"

"Ugh, the migraine in' hurts, thanks, Hyukjae."

"Dude, just take some medication, or get Yoona to make you something like soup or whatever. Hyoyeon went out to get some meds for me."

"Sure, thanks pal."

"Get some rest. You partied hard last night."

"Thanks... Bye."

After the two friends hung up, Donghae was on his way upstairs when he heard the pattering of footsteps.

Must be Yoona finding something to wear. Aish, she has so many to choose from...

Strangely, when he opened the door to their bedroom, he didn't see Yoona. She wasn't in the bathroom or in the closet.

That's weird... I thought I heard her... Maybe she's trying to surprise me or something.

But as he checked under the bed, behind the doors, and any other crooks and crannies that would fit something as big as she was, she was no where to be found. Donghae checked the other rooms and the same hiding spots a second time, yet there was no Yoona.

Sheesh, that girl must have been a pro at hide and seek as a kid... This girl is killing me, and this migraine isn't helping me either...

It wasn't until Donghae was going to brush his teeth until he heard something coming from the bed. He smirked, realizing where his girlfriend had been. He thought she was still asleep, so he slowly uncovered the bed sheets, but...

"What the hell?!"

No, it wasn't Yoona. Rather, there was... a dog?

"Why the is there a dog in my bed?" Maybe the migraine was getting to his brain, but how can he mistake a simple mutt for a goddess? But, the dog was kind of adorable. A small, soot-colored Maltese Terrier without a collar was sleeping peacefully on Yoona's side of the bed.

Sighing heavily, Donghae headed to the bathroom to shower and waited for the stray puppy to wake up. As he the water, he thought deeply on why and how the dog got its way into the bed.

Should I kick it out? Should I take it as a pet? Did Yoona bring the dog in?

After using the shampoo, he was ready to wash the rest of his body until he heard more scurrying. Assuming it was from the dog, Donghae turned off the faucet, grabbed the towel, wrapped it around his waist, and opened the door. What he saw made him drop his jaw...

...and his towel.

The little mutt somehow got its moist little nose into Yoona's drawer and had its head wrapped by one of Yoona's bras and its body wrapped by one of Yoona's .

Ignoring the towel that fell to his ankles, Donghae immediately pulled the bra and off of it before setting the poor puppy outside and shutting the door.

He didn't walk a step when he heard scratching on the front door. After he went back upstairs to get the towel, he opened the door to see the puppy set its paws off the door and lying down on its tummy as it begged to come in. Those brown puppy eyes looked so familiar...

"N-No... It must be my hangover... There's no way in hell..."

Just then, the puppy began to whimper, its teary eyes begging for shelter.

"Fine! You can stay – "

Immediately, as if it understood, the small puppy scurried inside and lay on the two-person sofa. Donghae chuckled, noticing how the puppy placed itself on Yoona's side of the sofa. Accidentally, the puppy sat on the remote control, turning on the television and skipping channels until the pup jumped away in fear, stopping the remote at a rerun of Sergeant Frog, popular in Japan as Keroro Gunsō.

Donghae was shocked. Sergeant Frog is one of Yoona's favorite childhood cartoons. He looked down at the trembling puppy that was hiding between his legs. He rubbed his temples, trying to piece things together.

"I wake up. Yoona's not here. Filthy puppy instead. Wears Yoona's bra and . Begs with adorable eyes similar to Yoona's. Sits on her side of sofa. Changes channel to favorite show... Oh no."

Is my girlfriend a dog?

Donghae couldn't believe it. He's really thinking his girlfriend is a dog.

Now I can call her a , and she can't get mad. Donghae joked, chuckling.

His thoughts were interrupted when the puppy started rubbing on his leg, causing questionable stains to smear all over his legs.

"Damn it, now I have to take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter