Final

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Day

"Annyeonghaseyo, Song Mirae-imnida" A new student introduced herself in a not so loud voice. I didn't care about it so I just lied my head on the desk.

The teacher then said some 'blah blah blah' and appointed a seat to the girl.

"Please sit beside Byunghyun-shi. L. Joe, raise your hand" I heard my teacher calling me to raise my hand. Why couldn't he just point that seat?! I got irritated so I raised my head planning to yell at my teacher. 

Raising my head, my voice stucked in my throat. Standing infront of the class is a lady who was giving out a calm aura. She was wearing a glasses with her hair tied into a ponytail. She looked extremely gorgeous even though she is just wearing the school uniform.

The girl walked to my direction with good poise. 'I musn't be fooled. She may be another two-faced fangirl'

She sat down beside me quietly and glanced at me making our eyes locked. My eyes widened. She softly smiled at me and took her hand out.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Mirae, nice to meet you" She stated with sweetness.

Usually, I would just ignore them or tell them to shook off but this girl.... I can't explain. She's different from others..

She tilted head a bit, raising her eyebrows and BAM.

My heart beat so fast.

Instead of giving her a cold shoulder, I took her hand shook it.

"L-L. Joe" I stuttered.

My hand was trembling and my heart beats furiously fast.

She smiled at me and said. "Hello, L. Joe-shi"

Then our hands separated.

I felt a bit sad about it.

Suddenly, thoughts of her went through my mind. 

She is my best girlfriend. We fed each other with ice cream. We intertwined our hands together walking down the town. Watching the sunset. Dancing with her.

Oh MA GAWD

'L.Joe! Pabo! What are you thinking about? You're a damn gangster not a damn lover'

But I can't help it.

I glanced at Mirae time to time and I realized.

 

This was Love at First Sight..

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

Valentines Day

Okay! I've decided. 

Toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter