Final

Spring

Junsu is walking on his way home. While walking, something caught his attention that made him stopped walking. He stopped at the front of a bookstore, and he's looking at a stall with lots of postcards. But out of many postcards there, he stared at only one that mostly caught him, a card with a pictute of trees with pink leaves, more likely like Cherry Blossoms, he knew it was spring. It is so beautiful that he went inside the store just to buy one. He remember what he and Yoochun talked about.

*flashback*
"Ya, are you talking again with your tree friends?", Yoochun suddenly came chuckling as he asked Junsu.
Junsu slightly blushed in shyness, didn't know that Yoochun was there.
"N--- no! I am not!", Junsu denied.
Yoochun answered back laughing and poked Junsu's cheek, "Eh? I heard you just now.."
Junsu just smiled widely.
"Yoochun-ah! Spring is near..", Junsu changed the topic.
"Hm? Oh? Time really flies fast...", Yoochun answered.
"Can--- Can we go to the park, once the spring has started?--", Junsu shyly requested.
"Do you mean... you and me?", Yoochun asked surely.
With that question from Yoochun, his heart suddenly beat faster in nervous. That is exactly what Junsu wants to say. He really wants to be with Yoochun, and he thinks that this is the right time to ask him.
Junsu opened his mouth and was about to answer but then Yoochun interrupted and looked at him smiling, "Fine. Let's go, soon. Just tell me when, hm?" and walked away.
Junsu felt extremely happy, that he feels he might explode anytime. Going out with his secret love, being only the two of them together, is going to happen soon.
*end of flashback*

Junsu went home smiling, while he looked at the postcard he brought. He then quickly turned his gaze to Yoochun, he was about to approach him when he saw the girl beside him, Jimin. He then stayed at his spot without being noticed by the pair.
"Yoochun-ah, I... want to ask something....", Jimin said.
"Hm? What is it, noona?", Yoochun asked.
"I heard.... the trees were the most beautiful when spring is coming and... tomorrow's the start of it, can we go to the park and see the trees.. tomorrow?"
"Noona..."
"Please?"
I am the one who asked him first about it... It was me.. Please Yoochun-ah.. don't go with her and tell her you'll go with me instead..., Junsu thought as he heard Jimin's request. But at the same time, he felt heavy as he ready himself that Yoochun might accept Jimin's proposal.
"So Yoochun-ah, what now?" Jimin said impatiently.
Yoochun sighed as he answered, "Fine. Let's go.."
And with that, Junsu crumpled the postcard he's holding, and he released it from his hands. He admitted to himself that he's hurt right at that moment.
Exactly, he saw Jaejoong passed by. Now he can excuse himself and go away from the scene he's watching at. He quickly drew a smile on his face and shouted running towards Jaejoong, "Jaejoong-hyung!"
As Yoochun heard Junsu's voice, he was suppose to call him but Jimin quickly hugged him, "Yay! Thanks!"
Yoochun hugged back Jimin but at the same time he sensed that there's something weird with Junsu.
Jaejoong then saw Junsu and asked, "Oh? Junsu-yah, you came only now? Ya, did you cry----"
Junsu quickly dragged Jaejoong to somewhere far enough from Yoochun.

Jaejoong and Junsu were at the balcony of their dorm, looking at a pleasing view in front of them.
"Alright, what's the problem Junsu? You dragged me all the way here and I believe there's reason.", Jaejoong asked seriously.
"Jaejoong-hyung... I thought, the moment I've been waiting for will finally happen..", Junsu sighed.
Jaejoong's serious expression replaced with a now worrying face, "Hm? What do you mean?"
"I mean--- Yoochun.. with Yoochun, you know it already hyung.."
"Why? Did something happened?" Jaejoong curiously asked.
"I guess he will spent the start of spring with someone else. Besides he already forgot what he have promised me a week ago. Tomorrow is the start of spring right? I was suppose to invite him, but.. Jimin noona---"
Jaejoong caught Junsu for a embrace, "Awh.. my poor Junsu-yah... I know, I know.. he'll go with her? Aish.. if you only told Yoochun about your feelings for him earlier----"
"I was about to do that, hyung... But I guess I don't have to do it anymore.. I know this isn't a big deal, sorry for being so----"
Jaejoong patted Junsu's back for comfort, "Ya, it's alright.. I know what you're feeling... cheer up, hm? Even though I really want to tell Yoochun you love him so much, I can't.. Aish! Why do I have to be in between you two---"
Junsu pulled away from the hug and covered Jaejoong's mouth that made him stop talking, "Ya!! Ssshh!", then Junsu whispered, "Yoochun might hear you!"
Jaejoong then just smiled and ruffled Junsu's hair, "Aish.. whatever Junsu.."

Yoochun just went out of shower, and he was walking when something caught his gaze, a crumpled postcard on the floor. He then picked it up, looking if it has marks, but he found none. He looked at the picture at the back, there were trees with pink leaves.
He then mumbled, "Spring.."

*flashback*
"Yoochun-ah, if you will go with the love of your life for a date, where would it be?", Junsu cutely asked.
"Hmm... I would.... take that someone on a ferris wheel ride. Why did you asked?"
"Ah, nothing.." Junsu answered back.
"Why? What about you?" Yoochun curiously asked.
"Me? I just want to go tree viewing in this coming Spring with the someone I love.. if I have.." Junsu straightly answered and chuckled, "..but obviously, I don't have one.. so, I won't watch.. Just kidding..", he let out a grin.
"Seriously? Trees again? Can't you think of any other?"
"Ya!", Junsu slightly punched Yoochun, "Why? Watching those could be sometimes romantic! And.. are you the one who'll go with me? Aish."
"If you can't find one, then let it be me.. I'll go with you then..", Yoochun said as he looked at Junsu straightly on his eyes. Telling him that he's true with his words.
As for Junsu, he was suddenly stopped at the answer from Yoochun. He looked still at Yoochun's eyes but deep inside his heart is now beating crazily, trying to keep himself calm. He just jokingly said, "As if you can go with me.."
*end of flashback*

Yoochun stayed still at his spot, holding the postcard, and he whispered to himself, "Junsu-yah..."
Jaejoong approached Yoochun, "Ya, what is that? Is that a p----"
"Where's Junsu, hyung?"
"He's.... in the room.. why were you like----", Yoochun didn't got to finish his hyung's words and quickly ran upstairs, leaving Jaejoong.
"Ya! I'm not even done talking to you! Aish!!" Jaejoong shouted.

Yoochun finally arrived at Junsu's room. The door's closed, so he knocked.
And seconds later, it opened.
"Oh.. Yoochun-ah.. what brought you here?", Junsu said and yawned.
Yoochun cheerfully greeted, "Hi Junsu-yah.. uhm, I'll just ask something.."
Junsu met up Yoochun's gaze, he saw his smile that always made him feel warm. Before he melt at the other's smile, he quickly turned back his attention to Yoochun.
"Uh.. Hi Yoochun-ah.. So, what is it?", Junsu shyly asked.
"Is this yours?", Yoochun asked and he held out a crumpled postcard.
Junsu widened his eyes as he saw the card, quickly grabbed it.
"Where... did you found this?"
"On the floor.."
For Junsu, he didn't want to see the postcard again as he reminds it of everything happened earlier.
He just then smiled a bit and nodded, "Thanks, Yoochun-ah.."
Junsu closes the door, but then Yoochun stopped it from closing, "Ya, can't we even talk Junsu-yah?"
Junsu didn't got to answer, though he really wants to have a chit chat with Yoochun, he can't do it. He wants to be far from him right now, he didn't want the other to know that he's the reason of his sudden attitude.
"Junsu-yah... are you--- alright? You looked quite somehing...", Yoochun asked in concern.
Junsu smiled to hide his real feelings, "I'm fine, I just... don't feel well---"
"Are you sick?! Let me---"
"No, no. It's alright.. I'll just sleep.."
"Junsu-yah..."
"Yoochun-ah, please. Leave me alone for now.."
Yoochun frowned, "Are you sure?"
Junsu nods. And Yoochun released his holding from the door, and let it Junsu close it.
He wasn't pleased with Junsu's actions right now. He knows there's something wrong.
Still leaning at the door of his room, Junsu mumbled to himself, "You did great Kim Junsu, that's right. Don't be too obvious. Just be happy for him, phew. So what if he forgot that? Aish. It's not a big deal, you are the only one making it a big deal."
He looked at the postcard, "I can still go without him, so what if he's not with me? He can't go with me anyway. He have Jimin anyway.."

"Hyung, is Junsu sick?", Yoochun asked as he sat beside Jaejoong at the sofa.
Jaejoong froze as he didn't know what to answer, he didn't know if he should spill out what really Junsu feels or if he'll just hide it instead and let Yoochun know everything.
He then just pretended he didn't know everything, "Hm? Why? Is there something wrong?"
"I'm not sure, but I think there is. Haven't you talked to him earlier?"
"I have talked to him, but he looks alright.. Hmm. I don't know either..", Jaejoong answered and thought, Ah really, why did I have to be in the middle of this two, argh. Seriously. For god's sake Yoochun-ah, if you only know..
"I don't know hyung.. But I feel like I've done something wrong to Junsu, argh. Why am I feeling this way?"
Because you really did something., "Maybe he's just not in the mood today?", Jaejoong concluded as it was an honest answer.
Jaejoong then began to tease, "Ya, why don't you just tell him you love him?! So that all of this drama will stop---"
"Ya!! Hyung! Keep quiet Junsu might hear you!", Yoochun slightly blushed.
"Aish! I'll give you a tip instead, Chun. Go with him tomorrow and do tree viewing.."
"With Junsu? At the park? But... I'll be with Jimin noo---"
"Then cancel it!"
"But hyung, I promised--"
"No buts! How can you even choose noona over Junsu? You love him right? Besides, he won't be with anyone else tomorrow. He's all alone....", Jaejoong said and emphasized the word 'alone'.
Yoochun was stopped and began to recalled anything, and realizations hit him hard. His words to Junsu suddenly echoed on his mind-- If you can't find one, then let it be me.. I'll go with you then.


Yoochun went out of his room, and it is quite late. But for him it's still early, for it's because he just woke up. It's 10 in the morning.
He noticed his 2 friends were nowhere to be found, but as he go to the kitchen, he saw Jaejoong.
Yoochun rubbed his nape asking Jaejoong, "Hyung, what's for breakfast?"
Jaejoong answered as he arrange the foods on the fridge, "It's there on the table."
"By the way, where's Junsu? Did he ate yet?", Yoochun asked as he sat down and began to take a bite on his french toast.
Jaejoong didn't got to answer the question as he remember what Junsu have told him.

*flashback*
"Hyung, is Yoochun still sleeping?", Junsu asked as he went downstairs.
Jaejoong nods, "I bet he's still in his room. Why?"
"When he wakes up, just don't tell him that I went to the park and----"
"Ya! Why can't I? Of course he'll look for you.. Junsu-yah..."
"Hyung please.."
"Is it all because of Jimin? But she's only his------"
Junsu smiled, "Gotta go hyung.."
Jaejoong whispered while he's looking at now Junsu walking away, "----his friend.. And he loves you... Kim Jaejoong why do you have to be torned with these two seriously."
*end of flashback*

Junsu is at the park, eyes sparkling as he looked at the trees finally bloomed. He smiles in amazement as he look at them. But as he think of Yoochun, his smile faded, thinking, 'is he and Jimin noona together now? I'm sure they are. I guess it's better if I'm alone.', he sighed and closed his eyes, savoring the fresh air.
Suddenly a familiar voice came to his ear, "Junsu-yah..."
Junsu slightly choked and shook his head thinking, 'No, no.. Yoochun won't be here... Don't mind it, whatever it is..'
Yoochun, noticing that even though he knew Junsu heard him enough, he still didn't got his attention.
He just then slowly seated beside Junsu, and stared at him. He smiled at the sleeping-like beauty.
Trying to get Junsu's attention, Yoochun pointed out a finger and poked the other's cheeks.
As Junsu felt someone poked him, he quickly opened his eyes and there he saw the man smiling at him.
Junsu felt a skip in his heartbeat at the same time, a bit surprised as he gazed up to Yoochun, his smile always making him easily melt.
"Yoochun-ah.. What are you doing here?"
"I came here.... to see you.." Yoochun grinned.
"But.. I thought you're with Jimin---" Junsu quickly covered his mouth as he mentioned the name.
"How did you know?" Yoochun asked with a raised eyebrow.
"No. I-- I actually heard your talk with her.. Sorry." Junsu frowned.
"Ya, there's nothing to be sorry of.."
"But.. Yoochun-ah, you should be with Jimin noona now, not with me..."
Instead of answering Junsu, Yoochun turned his gaze at the trees around them.
"Woah, they're so beautiful, aren't they, Junsu-yah?", Yoochun asked, looking back to the man beside him.
Junsu again repeated his statement, "Yoochun-ah, you must be with Jimin noona, not with me----"
Yoochun frowned, asking "Why? Don't you want to be with me today?"
"Yoochun....."
"I won't be with her today, I was so stupid to chose her over you eventually. But now... I regretted it all... I just want to spend this day with you, the trees and everything around here.. But, you are the most important, Junsu-yah..."
Junsu felt his cheeks heated with those words from Yoochun, he quickly avoided his glance so that the other won't see him blushing, but Yoochun quickly held his chin, and capture Junsu's lips for a kiss.
With the quick action, Junsu didn't got to close his eyes as he felt Yoochun's lips against his. At that moment, his heart was beated faster and he thought he might explode at any moment right now.
Yoochun pulled away, he opened his eyes to see the beauty in front of him, but then his face drew a wide smile as he looked at Junsu, obviously shocked.
Junsu touched his own lips using his hand, still in disbelief that everything happened so fast. He stared Yoochun asking, "Why---- Why did you kissed me?"
Yoochun answered without any hesitation, "Because I love you..."
Not taking it as a confession, Junsu asked, "But... I thought you like her..."
"Who's her?"
"Jimin noona---"
Yoochun laughed, "Yes, I like her.. I like her only as a friend. No more than that. Ah, were you feeling jealous to her?", asked Yoochun teasingly.
Junsu slightly blushed, saying "I, I am not!"
Yoochun held Junsu's hands, and looked him straightly into his eyes.
"I'm sorry... I almost forgot my promise, I didn't mean it. The postcard--- I mean, your postcard reminded me everything--"
He was stopped by Junsu who laid a finger over his lips.
Junsu began to spoke, "It's fine, what is important is that you're here with me.."
He continued, "I thought I won't ever hear those words from you... I thought, it was only one-sided..."
His tears began to form on his eyes, "..I will take this as an opportunity to tell you that.. I love you too..."
Yoochun smiled and quickly hugged him tightly, kissing the crook of his neck, "Sshh.. don't cry, you must be happy because this is the day you've been waiting for, hm? I promise I will be on your side whenever you want, I love you.."
Junsu broke their hug, wiping off his tears and slightly chuckled, "I know.. This is your fault, Yoochun-ah..", he teased.
"Ya," Yoochun protested as he ruffled Junsu's hair.
Junsu just grinned, and looked at the trees around them, what made the trees more beautiful is that when the wind blows, they were swaying along with the wind.
"Junsu-yah.."
"Hm?", Junsu tilted his head cutely in curiosity.
"Do you know what made the trees more beautiful today?"
"What?"
"Our love.. I guess they were rejoicing because they know how much we love each other.."
Junsu obviously melted with Yoochun's thought, he giggled.
"From now on, every spring we'll go together tree watching, hm?" Yoochun suggested as he laced his hands with Junsu's.
Junsu nods and leaned at Yoochun's broad shoulders.







A/N: HAHAHA omfg sorry for the delay on posting this. huhu TT-TT i was too lazy to type this story lol okay.. sorry for the grammar errors if any :3 comments are welcome.. XD