1/1

-The beauty of the aftermaths - A story of couches and messy hair

 

 

 

Jonghyun is lying face down on the couch, his hair are wet and messy, his toned back is shiny with sweat. He is wearing just a pair of socks. Jinki looks at the glorious show in front of him and smiles cause he knows it’s for his eyes and his eyes alone. He bends down, nuzzles the back of the younger neck and plants a kiss right behind his ear, beneath his wet, messy, sticky hair: it's so hard for him to resist to Jonghyun and, since now he does not have to (there's no camera around), he has no intention to. 

They are at his place and Onew can positively adfirm that they are safe in there. Jonghyun responds at his kiss with a faint, purring noise and he sounds exhausted but satisfied. Jinki knows he is spent: they have done it three times in a row and Jonghyun has bottomed twice.

“Babe, I am gonna go and take something to eat, some beer and plenty of cleaning tissues.” the leader explained ”Mh” Jonghyun sighed from his position “So when I come back an we will have cleaned up, we can snuggle a little bit.” Onew continued “Uh, I am sure you will fall asleep almost right away.” the younger murmurs not bothering to move a bit. He looks so appealing that, so y and dishelved Jinki bends down again and plant another kiss, this time between the baldes, before saying “You can’t expect the whole world to sleep two hours a day just cause you suffer from insomnia!” he gets up and heads to the kitchen “Maybe you could do something to keep me awake…” he suggests chuckling. Jonghyun does not move but Jinki knows he is grinning  while answering “Then hurry up! Cause I love you, I need you to entratain me and we certainly both need those beer and those tissues.” “I love you too.” 

 

FIN

 

Notes: I am not an English native speaker so please let me know if you happen to notice anything wierd. I think I am gonna post another Jonghyun one shot sooner or later, cause lately they are being so adorable I still can't believe the internet is not exploding with Jongyu fluffiness