Chapter01

Fell inlove with my Teacher [EDITING]

It's 4:30am and it's monday. Jessica woke up stretching her arms then rubbing her eyes. She yawned for the last time then stood up from her soft bed. She went infront of the cabinets and then opened it. It's now the first day of school.. A new school for her .. She has been studying in different schools since she was a sophomore. It's because of her father, the president. She took her pink and blue uniform and placed it on top of her bed.

 
She went downstairs wearing her fluffy bunny slippers still tired and now nervous because of the fact that she's studying in a new school again. She went to the kitchen and prepared her breakfast. While eating she was daydreaming of what the school will be like~ she also gets to think of cute boys like donghae ~ she's a fan. After eating she went upstairs again on the way to her room. She went inside the bathroom and then took a shower, brushed her teeth and wear her uniform.  
 
After preparing she went infront of their big house door. She inhaled then exhaled.
 
"I hope I will make a good impression"
 
She told herself. 
 
She opened the door smiling and feeling the cold breeze of the wind embracing her. 
 
The car arrived then she went in shaking and still feeling a bit nervous but she thinks it's going to be a fine day. The driver drove the car on the way to Xoxo University, Jessica's new school. She bit her lips while still thinking of what will happen, she's excited and a bit nervous.
 
When they arrived infront of the school gate she quickly went out. She looked at the big gate with a name 'Xoxo University' on it. She inhaled and exhaled once again then entered the school. Some girl students were looking at her while raising their eyebrows, they just can't believe on what they were seing.. The daughter of President Myun is studying in their university? 
 
She continued walking not mentioning the other girl's deadly stare~ she reached the locker and stared at the place. The school was so big she's so surprised. She walked a few steps then found her locker. She opened the locker and took the books inside it then  placed her things in it. When she was about to close the locker she noticed someone was beside her but his face was still covered by her locker. Jessica closed the locker then took a stare at the guy.
 
"Annyeong" the guy greeted her while smiling "Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted back while smiling. Without knowing the guy took her soft hands then they shaked hands.. "I'm Oh Sehun a transferee in this school. Well, nice to meet you! What's your name?" Sehun asked "My name is Jessica Jung a transferee too" she replied. They talked to each other and they both knew that they are in the same year and section. Both of them are happy knowing they will be classmates.
 
They walked to their classroom and then sat down on their chair. They were seatmates too. After a minute or two more students came in and also the teacher arrived.
 
Jessica can't believe that her teacher looks so young and handsome. Their eyes met at the same time. Jessica felt it was love at first sight. The teacher smiled at her and Jessica did the same thing. The teacher went infront of the class.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Byun Baekhyun, your new teacher. I'm also your age but because of my talents I became a teacher. I hope we will have fun in our class and I hope you'll treat me and each other well.. So lets start!" Baekhyun said. 
 
"Our teacher is so handsome" a girl behind Jessica said "Omo~ I like our new teacher" another one said
 
Jessica just didn't mention them but instead paid attention to their teacher. 
 
They had fun in class. They introduced  themselves and had a few reminders then break time came. Jessica went in the canteen with Sehun. They both ordered some foods then they both sat down inside the canteen. While they were eating Baekhyun also came in the canteen. Jessica stared at him not noticing the food infront of her.. She's like so inlove . She can't help herself but stare at him.
 
"Snap out of it!" Sehun yelled in a funny way "Waeyo?" Jessica asked pouting and a bit irritated "Eat your food, Jung! I know that stare.. You're inlove with him aren't you?" Sehun asked raising his right eyebrow "Ani! Aniyo!" Jessica said "Aish! I know that reaction Jung! I thought I was your first crush.." Sehun replied "Sehun ah! Stop teasing me!" Jessica yelled in a cute way "I'll stop if you will kiss my cheek, Jung!" Sehun said while chuckling "Ani! I would never, Oh!" She replied "I'll call teacher and say you love him! Kiss me now Jungie" he said leaning closer to Jessica.
 
Jessica can't do anything so she slowly stood up then kissed Sehun's soft cheeks. Jessica was a bit irritated on what she was doing but then-- Baekhyun came out while carrying foods on a tray then he saw Jessica.
 
"Hey! Jessica Jung and Oh Sehun!" Baekhyun called. They both sat down and paid attention to Baekhyun "Have you heard the rules? There are no PDAs allowed here! Meet me in my office!" Baekhyun shouted. Jessica felt so embarrassed and guilty. "Yes sir, we'll go there right away" Sehun said. Baekhyun left.
 
"Sehun ah! Now we're in big trouble! What am I going to say?" Jessica said while pouting and shaking Sehun's arms "I'll take care of this. Don't worry" Sehun said pinching Jessica's cheeks. They both stood up and went to Baekhyun's office.
 
They were infront of the door and they are a bit nervous. Sehun knocked trice then Baekhyun opened the door.They all went in sitting down quietly. Silence occured in a momment but then Baekhyun spoke.
 
"Jessica, why did you do that?" Baekhyun asked looking directly at Jessica's eyes. "Sir, I was.. Uhmm.. I was forced by--" she didn't continue because Sehun spoke "She loves me sir. We just can't stop and we're just new here so we don't know the rules" Sehun replied. Baekhyun smirked facing Sehun. "Well, I don't want you to do that again arasso? If yes I'll kick you out! And you too Jessica! Even if you're President Myun's daughter!" Baekhyun said . They both bodded. "Out now" Baekhyun added.
 
They both went out. While walking on the way back to the classroom Sehun suddenly fell down.
 
"Sehun!" Jessica said kneeling down quickly.