Final

Babysitting Our Maknae

There are not many wonkyu moment cause I want to focus on SJ's hyung-maknae relationship.

I hope you enjoy it and it reach your expectations :)

 


 

A rainy Thursday morning, also a day without schedule are suppose to be a day for one of the most beloved boy band, Super Junior to enjoy it to the fullest. A day like this is hard to come and in their opinion, should be used to sleep, sleep and sleep. The one and only thing that they had deprive lately.

But unfortunately, their super-rich and super-protective member, Choi Siwon just has to ruin their ‘well-planned’ day.

Well not all of them. Just his bestfriend, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

‘Whhyyy?’ Eunhyuk is currently whining to Siwon while the man messages his temple lightly. The latter had planned something special for his beloved but his manager suddenly informs him of a last minute schedule. Luckily it will take a few hours so he still had time for his plan.

The problem is Kyuhyun had already anticipating Siwon’s surprise and the older could only imagine his baby’s wrath. That’s why he had asked the Eunhae to take care of Kyuhyun for the few hours he will be absence to keep the younger occupied.

‘You know why. I’ll just be gone for a few hours and all you need to do is to accompany Kyuhyun until I’m back’ Siwon explained exasperatedly.

Donghae who is sitting on the couch, watching the entire conversation between his two friends, cut in, ‘Oh come on Hyukkie. It’ll be fun watching over our maknae.’

Eunhyuk looks absolutely scandalized when he heard what his boyfriend said.

‘Fun?! Fun! You said it’s fun to look over that... that devil incarnation?! Kyuhyun is a living baby devil for god sake. There’s no fun watching over a devil!!!’ Eunhyuk is grabbing his hair with so much force that Donghae worried he might be bold.

‘Kyuhyun is not that bad. Whatever form he might turn in to, he is still our dongsaeng’ Donghae replied matter-of-factly.

Before Eunhyuk could throw a reply, Siwon’s phone is ringing and it shows the manager’s name.

‘Look I gotta go now. I’ll pick Kyuhyun as soon as I finish’ Siwon leave without looking at Eunhyuk’s horror face. ‘Kyuhyun is in the supermarket nearby to buy his favorite ice cream. He’s on his way!!’

And the door is shut.

                                                            . . . .

‘Where is Siwonnie?’ Kyuhyun asked as soon as he enters the dorm when he didn’t see his boyfriend anywhere in sight. He put down the grocery bag that is full with his favorite snack in it. He had a hard time choosing his ice cream flavors so he ended up buying three pails of ice cream and some chocolates and wine. He also grabs plastics of chips and biscuits.

‘Siwon has a schedule. He will finish it in a few hours’ Donghae walked towards him to see if he bought anything to eat but only sighed in disappointment when all he sees is snacks. No doubt he will be seeing the Kyuline in a few days.

‘Oh’ Donghae see the disappointment in that chocolate orbs.

‘Siwon said that we should keep you entertain while he’s away’ Donghae said cheerfully as he wrap his arm around the maknae’s shoulder.

‘We?’

‘Me and Hyukae’

‘Then where is he?’ Kyuhyun ask as there’s only the two of them there.

Donghae scratched his not-so-itchy head, ‘Oh hehe, he’s out getting something but while waiting for him we could play some games,’ he offered.

Kyuhyun was silent for a moment but decided that maybe he should take up his hyung offer to kill the time.

‘Sure. I’ll go and get my games’

10 minutes later, a wet and drenching Eunhyuk walked into the dorms carrying a black plastic bag.

‘What’s in there? Is it food?’ Kyuhyun asked excitedly while trying to take the bag from Eunhyuk but the older is quicker than him.

‘It’s not something you should know’ Eunhyuk said while glancing at a flushed Donghae.

Kyuhyun pout cutely and tug the man’s sleeve shirt. ‘Hyunggg. I’m hunggrrryyyy.’

Eunhyuk frowned and said, ‘I thought you were at the supermarket just now’

‘I am but I’m buying food for the Kyuline’ The younger continued to whine. It’s raining outside and he is too lazy to go out again. Beside didn’t Donghae said something about Siwon want them to take care of him.

This is a form of taking care. Right?

Eunhyuk sighed and look at Donghae, ‘Look for something to cook in the kitchen’

Donghae obliged and rummaged through the kitchen cabinet. When he couldn’t find anything, he went to open the fridge and thought uh-oh.

Apparently this week Ryeowook is quite busy with his schedule and had asked Kangin to do the grocery. Honestly who in their right mind would ask Kangin of all people to do grocery shopping? Certainly Ryeowook is not in his right mind at the time.

So Donghae closed the fridge door when all he could find was a few eggs and some sodas.

He went to tell Eunhyuk this and the latter groan. Looks like the stingy anchovy need to spend some money on his band members.

So he order some take out but much to Donghae’s horror, the restaurant they called can’t do the delivery because it’s raining so hard.

By now Kyuhyun is not a happy maknae. With a hungry tummy and two not-very-useful hyungs, he started to regret declining Sungmin’s offer when the older invite him to go out. He flopped down on the sofa with a small fake sob.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk who shrugged his shoulder, a sign that he didn’t know what to do.

Donghae walked over to where Kyuhyun is laying and squatted down to pet his maknae in the head.

‘Look Kyu. You’ve got the snacks you bought for the Kyuline. Why not eat that first and later hyung promise hyung will replace it for you’ Donghae tried to comfort the maknae gently while Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes.

Spoiled maknae!

‘But I’m buying those for Kyuline!!’ Kyuhyun whined at his favorite hyung. Donghae sighed and tried again, ‘Yes but I promise I’ll buy it again for you later’

Before Kyuhyun could reply, Eunhyuk’s phone is ringing and Super Junior’s leader name is on the screen.

‘Teukie hyung?’

‘Yes it’s raining here’

‘No we haven’t eaten yet’

‘Kyuhyun bought some snacks just now so we’re going…’ then

‘What??! No!!!’ and

‘It’s raining heavily here! Do you want me to get sick?’

Kyuhyun and Donghae are watching curiously as they watched Eunhyuk talking on the phone with their leader.

‘Fine! Fine! I’ll go. And he’s not your baby!’

Eunhyuk hung up on Leeteuk and looked at Kyuhyun fiercely.

‘You owe me big time Cho Kyuhyun!’ And then he grabbed his jacket and umbrella and stormed out of the dorm.

‘What just happened?’ Donghae watched as his boyfriend yell and curse as he shut the door.

‘Don’t know. But I’m guessing Teukie hyung make him go and buy us food’ Kyuhyun replied smugly as he lied down and watch some dramas on TV.

Donghae didn’t object and silently thanked their leader because he is hungry too for quite sometime. He just didn’t know how to tell Eunhyuk without making the monkey annoyed.

                                                            . . . .

After they – mostly Kyuhyun and Donghae – had tucked a large amount of food safely in their tummy, it’s time for what Eunhyuk thought a peaceful time.

Oh how wrong he could be. He should know that there were no words such as peaceful that can describe Super Junior.

‘Hyung?’ Kyuhyun called out as they relaxed on the couch watching Donghae’s latest drama.

‘Hmm?’

‘I’m bored’

Eunhyuk closed his eyes and hold back a frustrated noise. That is not his problem!

‘Then what do you want to do?’ Fortunately Donghae step in, saving Kyuhyun from Eunhyuk’s wrath.

Kyuhyun excitedly sit beside Donghae from where he’s laying.

‘Hyung do you know the new amusement park at Gangnam?’

‘Yes. Why? You don’t say that…’

‘How about we go there? We still have time before Siwonnie come tonight.’ The looked on Kyuhyun’s face make Donghae instinctively nod. Too bad he didn’t remember one thing.

He’s not really good at driving.

Donghae slowly looked at the sleepy Eunhyuk who had ignored the conversation just now.

Here goes nothing

 

Gangnam’s Amusement Park

‘I tell you one thing. You spoiled him way too much’ Eunhyuk said begrudgingly. Donghae next to him could only smile guiltily while watching out for Kyuhyun who is a head of them.

Eunhyuk looked around the park.

It’s working day. But heck! There are so many people!

‘It’s not my fault though. I don’t even know why I can’t say no when he looked at me with that puppy eyes’ Donghae mumbled and pouting childishly.

Eunhyuk sighed miserably. He can’t believe he had to spend his free time babysitting their maknae! It’s not like Kyuhyun is a five years old that will be lost if there’s no one taking care of ….

Wait where is he?

‘Hae?’ Eunhyuk called out when Donghae is distracted with the fish plush that were selling along the street.

‘Hyukkie look at that! Can you buy it for me?? Oh please buy it for me!’ Donghae tugged at Eunhyuk’s sleeve shirt, totally oblivious to the panic look on his boyfriend’s face.

‘Hae!’ Eunhyuk shout to get his attention. There’s no time for animal plushy!

‘What? Why are you shouting at me?’ Donghae looked hurt that Eunhyuk raised his voice at him. He just wants that plushy!

‘Kyuhyun’s missing!’

His jaw dropped when he heard what Eunhyuk said.

This can’t be happening

 

                                                            . . . .

After running around the amusement park or about an hour with no Kyuhyun in sight, Eunhyuk starts to grow panic.

No no. He was terrified.

What will the members said? What will Leeteuk said if he knew that Eunhyuk are unable to look after one member. One!

Not to mention that one member is the group’s beloved maknae. Oh he is dead. Better dig his own grave now.

‘Hyukkie!!’ from a far he could see that Donghae is running towards him. With no Kyuhyun with him.

‘Did you find him?’ He asked as soon as Donghae is within reach.

The younger shook his head, making Eunhyuk cried in frustration. Siwon is going to slaughter him!

He couldn’t possibly make an announcement. If he did that not only it will draw attention of maybe some fans but it will also be utterly ridiculous that they could lost a 26 years old man!

That would be a big hit; Super Junior Kyuhyun lost in the amusement park because of his two hyungs!

If only they knew that the 26 years old man act like a damn baby!

He could bet on his entire asset that even the EXO boys never lost in an amusement park.

‘Hyuk what should we do now?’

‘I don’t know Hae. I don’t know’ He sit at one of the nearest bench and burry his face in his hands.

‘Siwon is going to kill you, you know’ Donghae said innocently.

Eunhyuk glared at him, ‘How is it it’s my own fault. I recall you were the one who agreed to go to this damn place! If Siwon is going to commit murder, he’s going to kill both of us. So tell me again why you’re not included in his list?!’

‘Because he knows that I can’t even take care of myself. That’s why he asked you to look out for Kyuhyun in the place. I was just helping remember?’ Donghae said matter-of-factly.

‘I swear you are the worst boyfriend ever’

With that Donghae give a piece sign.

                                                            . . . .

They decided to wait for another minutes to clear their mind.

‘I think we should wait by the car’ Donghae suggest and Eunhyuk just complied, letting his boyfriend drag him to their car.

They almost reach their car when they saw a person sitting on the grass next to the car. At first they didn’t recognize who he is but after that, Eunhyuk swore he could cry in relief.

It’s Kyuhyun!

The younger is sitting with his knees to his chest and burying his face in between. He looked like he’s asleep.

‘Kyu? Kyu wake up’

When Eunhyuk looked that Kyuhyun didn’t even budge, he started to shake the younger’s shoulder violently. ‘Maknae wake up!’

Kyuhyun wake up with a stun, ‘Ha w-what?’

He looked up and sees Eunhyuk’s angry glare and Donghae’s comforting smile.

‘Where have you been?’ Eunhyuk asked as Kyuhyun tried to rub the sleepiness in his eyes. He stands up and dusts his pants and looked back at his hyungs with a pout.

‘I should ask you that. I was looking for you everywhere!’ He crossed his arm childishly while throwing them an impatient stare.

We were looking for you!’

‘Hyukkie! Ask him nicely!’ Donghae’s slap Eunhyuk’s back although he do it half-heartedly. He then looked at Kyuhyun for some explanation.

‘I told you that I was going to ride the rollercoaster but I guess you weren’t listening as you were in a heated old married couple argument! Then when I was done you weren’t there where I left you!’ Kyuhyun looked like a sullen kitty now with his white sweater. ‘I waited but then I got hungry and decided to buy some candy cotton. And I have to wait again! You know I hate waiting!’

Donghae gasped and rushed to hug his taller maknae to rub his back comfortingly, ‘Oh Kyu! You must be so hungry. Hyung are so sorry’

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at the cheesy scene in front of him. Kyuhyun released Donghae’s death grip and said, ‘Then I decided to just wait by the car’ He looked at his watch, ‘and it took you almost two hours to find me!’

‘You complain too much!’ Eunhyuk said while grabbing his two band members and shove them in the backseat.

The ride back to the dorm are full with Eunhyuk’s frustrated complaint, Kyuhyun’s self-defense and Donghae’s whine because he still didn’t get his fish plushy.

 

Later that night

Siwon pull back Kyuhyun’s chair for him to sit while the younger is blushing the whole time. Seriously he’s not a woman! Luckily the older had booked the whole restaurant for them.

‘I’m sorry that I have a few things to settle this morning’ Siwon said as soon as he sits across Kyuhyun.

‘It’s okay Wonnie’ Kyuhyun smiled at him.

They were silent for a few minute as Kyuhyun burry his face in the menu book. Siwon had take him to his favorite restaurant and they are so many food that he had to try.

‘So did you have fun with Eunhyuk and Donghae today?’ Siwon asked after they placed their order.

Kyuhyun nod happily and start to tell Siwon everything that happens since he left until a few hours ago. The man didn’t really listen as he was too busy looking at Kyuhyun’s funny expression whenever he narrate a certain incident.

‘…and then I was too tired... Hyung? Are you listening?’ Kyuhyun asked when he sees Siwon didn’t give him any response.

‘I’m sorry. What did you say Kyu?’

Kyuhyun pout. No wonder Siwon didn’t get angry when he tell him Eunhyuk lost him in the amusement park. He didn’t even listening!

‘Urghh forget it. You’re hopeless’ Kyuhyun give up, choosing to focus his attention more to his food. His yummy yummy food.

‘I’m sorry baby. It’s just you’re too cute for me to ignore’ Siwon like to teased Kyuhyun so that he could see the blush forming on the adorable cheek. And he is right. Kyuhyun is blushing madly just by that simple words.

‘Stop that!’

Siwon continued to laugh at his baby adorable state that he is unable to dodge the flying napkin on his face.

 

3 months later

‘Hyuk! Could you take care of Kyuhyun while I run to…’

‘No!!!’

 

THE END