Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

Taehyung always loves winter, especially the first day in winter. It feels so cold, he knows, but it's so exciting to see the white everywhere--the snow. He loves the feels of the snow, the pure color of it, the smell, oh and of course, he loves to build a snowman. A big lovely snowman who smiles and stands still during the winter. He loves it that much.

Hoseok prefers spring, whe all the flowers will bloom and the scent of the bloomed flowers will be smelled in all over places. He loves the rain that showers the flowers and makes them look just perfectly beautiful. He loves it that much.

But it's December now, and it's going to be winter soon. Hoseok spent the entire day in his apartment with his lovely boyfriend because he said he wants to spend the first day in winter with him. Hoseok doesn't mind with it, even though his favorite season is not winter, but at least there's Taehyung; his lovely pretty boyfriend; his eternal spring.

"Hobi, tomorrow is going to be the first day in winter!!" Taehyung jumps happily in front of the big window in Hoseok's apartment; looking at the sky that is already dark enough. It's already late, and it's also getting cooler because tomorrow is going to be the real winter.

"I know, baby," Hoseok flips the page of the book he is reading while sitting on a couch, not bother looking at Taehyung.

"Aren't you excited?" Taehyung asks, he touches the window with his fingers and draws some loves on it like a cute little girl.

"I am," Hoseok answers while closing the book he was read and puts the book on the table besides him. He then looks at his lovely boyfriend that is still busy drawing some loves on the window, "Aren't you feel cold, baby? Come here, I'll make you feel warm."

Taehyung stops making the love and looks at Hoseok. He giggles and walks closer to his boyfriend, then he sits on his boyfriend's laps. He hugs him tightly, "You are so warm, Hobi. I love you."

Hoseok hugs him back and kisses his cheek, "I love you more, Taehyung baby."

"Hobi," Taehyung buries his face in Hoseok's neck, "What will we do on the first day in winter?"

"Cuddling?" Hoseok answers it and then chuckles, "I mean it must be very cold tomorrow. We should cuddle to stay warm."

Taehyung pouts, "Only cuddling?"

"What do you want to do then?" Hoseok asks, caressing his boyfriend's back gently.

Taehyung pulls his face from Hoseok's neck and looks at Hoseok's face, he grins, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Hoseok laughs and pinches Taehyung's cheeks, "Sure. That's all?"

Taehyung nods eagerly, "I love snowman!"

"Okay, I get it," Hoseok smiles and pecks his lips. He then carried Taehyung bridal style makes Taehyung surprised at first but decided to hugs Hoseok's neck when Hoseok gets up, "Let's take some rest for now so we can build a giant snowman tomorrow at the nearest park."

Hoseok then walks to his room while carrying Taehyung. They are lying on the bed, but of course, they did 'something' before they are really asleep, because that night was just too cold and they need to warm themselves.

---

"Hobi, Hobi!" Taehyung shakes Hoseok's body excitedly. He is already well-dressed and now he is trying to wake up his boyfriend at 7 a.m.

Hoseok opens his eyes slowly and looks at his boyfriend, "Why waking me up so early, baby?"

Taehyung pouts, "We are going to build a snowman, don't you remember?"

"Why don't we cuddle first?" Hoseok pulls Taehyung's body until he falls into his warm hug. "It's still too cold to do anything, baby."

"Hmmmmmm," Taehyung whines, "But I want to build the snowman now, Hobi."

Hoseok pecks Taehyung's lips, "Make me breakfast first, then."

Taehyung gets up, "Okay! I'm going to make you breakfast but you have to get ready now, okay?" then he runs out of the room even before Hoseok can say anything. Hoseok just chuckles at his boyfriend's childish behaviour and decided to gets up from the bed slowly even though he still wants to sleep so badly.

A couple of minutes later, Hoseok already well-dressed and he walks to the dining room to find a plate of sandwiches and a glass of milk on the table. "You did well, baby," he said then having his breakfast while Taehyung is just looking at him with excited eyes. "You don't eat?"

"I already ate," Taehyung grins, "while I was making the sandwiches, I was eating the ingredients!"

Hoseok chuckles at his boyfriend's confession and ruffles his hair, makes him blushes. After finished his breakfast, they walks out from the apartment to the nearest park; the place where they will make the snowman.

---

When they arrived at the park, they build a giant snowman immediately. It's quite hard because since it's the first day in winter, the snow is not that much. They need to find and gather some snow first to make that giant snowman. But with their strong will and hard work, they finally succeed.

For the final, they gave the snowman a pair of small stones for eyes, a pair of twigs for hands, a carrot for nose, some small stones for a smiling mouth, a scarf to protect its neck and a lovely colorful beanie to protect its head. When its finished, they smiled proudly at the snowman.

"Should we name the snowman?" Hoseok asks while looking at the snowman proudly, "If yes, then I will give you the chance to give it a name."

Taehyung goes silent for a while, then suddenly he nods, "Taeseok," he smiles proudly, "Shortened for Taehyung and Hoseok. And made by Taehyung and Hoseok."

Hoseok laughs at how dumb the name that Taehyung gives, like seriously, he could think of another cool or cute names, but why must their names that is combined together and even worse, shortened. "Because I want the snowman to be the evidence of our love!" Taehyung's said. Hoseok still laughs, but he finally agrees anyway, maybe because the snowman deserves that name. 

After admiring their Taeseok for another couple of minutes, they finally decided to go back to Hoseok's apartment to make some hot chocolates and continue cuddling to warm their bodies or maybe doing something else that could make their bodies even warmer. Besides that, they did nothing until the second day of winter came.

The End.

A/N: I'm sorry if it's not good because yeah, I'm not really prepared for this, I was making this at school when I was feeling so bored and being really inspired after watching Frozen and Afterschool Club BTS episode, haha~ I'm sorry if I did some wrong because basically I'm not a native English speaker and I don't really know when is winter coming and how it looks like so it's originally based on my imagination of what I've seen on TV or stuffs. I hope you like it anyway, please comment?