1/1

My Idol Boyfriend Is An Idiot

 

“This song is not over. Kay’ shock!” Came Junhyung’s voice as the song ended. Yoseob crumpled on the ground with exhaustion; sweat trickling off the ends of his chocolate-bronzed hair and on to his tiny face. Vaguely, he heard the other members groan and tumble to the ground as well. He took deep breaths of the smelly practice room and cringed. This was not the first time and it’s defiantly not going to be the last time that he would wish they had windows to open for some new air. Some that didn’t stink like some premature boy’s body odor, and over used Axe. Beside him, Kikwang snapped open his cell phone, muttering something about his girlfriend not calling him, and how deserted he was. Yoseob started to smirk to himself at just how -hurt his best friend was. Yoseob’s girlfriend, on the other hand, always returned calls and made sure that she did not miss any texts. She always made time for him even when he could not for her.

Just at that moment, the door of the practice room unlocked and opened to a taller girl, with short, royal blue hair that had been swept to one side in stylish flips. She was dressed in a simple gray tee shirt, with acid-washed navy jeans, and scuffed white sneakers. She was grinning at him, and it took him a moment to realize just who that was.

Well, think of the devil, he thought as he shouted,

“Babe!”

She giggled cutely, as he soared up with newfound energy, and sprinted to her, snatching her by the waist and twirling her around like they were in a ballroom. Even though she was tall, she was still (luckily) shorter then him.

“Yoseob! Your mom called and told me that you just came back to Korea, and I hurried down as soon as I could,” she said, cheerfully, pulling away from her boyfriend and giving him a once over. He looked okay to her, well…as healthy as such the job as an idol would allow. She glanced up and their eyes locked, both trying to make up for all the time and all the unsaid sweet nothings that had vanished while he was in Japan.

“Yah! Choi Mei Rin!” Junhyung scowled, calling her by her full name, and breaking the connection, “The rest of B2ST also is standing here, do we get a greeting too?”

Choi Mei Rin, or more often called, Rin, was the closest to B2ST out of all of the other girlfriends. She was the one that cared for them while they were sick, cheered them on while they were on stage, and hung out with all of them on their days off. She wasn’t whiny and clingy to just her boyfriend, she enjoyed their dates the most when they were all together as a group rather then just one-on-one.

“You will. But Yoseob Oppa is much more important,” Rin teased, sticking her tongue out while climbing and untangling herself out of Yoseob’s arms. Kissing Yoseob once on the cheek, she walked towards the group of sweaty guys and began hugging them all one-by-one, the leader first of course.

“Doojoonie! I missed playing soccer with you while you away, so lets play soccer soon, okay?” Rin cheered as she pulled out of his hug. His hugs always held the feeling of a cross between a protective older brother and a manly lover to her.

“Of course,” Doojoon responded, smiling ear to ear, “I promise once we finish with the promoting.”

Rin gave the okay sign and jumped on to Junhyung,

“Umma Jun! My 6 o’clock slot was very boring, not being able to go to the studio and rap with you, so will you treat me to some extra time with B2ST’s only rapper?” She whined, doing a bit of extra agyeo, all for the sake of teasing the older boy. Junhyung just sighed and acted like it was going to be such a nuisance, but inside he was really happy and joyful that she had even missed him. Too soon she moved out of his arms and was hugging Hyunseung.

“I miss your cooking, Seung! Will you make me your famous pasta as soon as you can?” She asked, her auburn coffee eyes as hopeful as ever. Hyunseung just smiled fondly and ruffled her blue hair,

“’Anything for my princess’ is what I always tell you, so why would I back track now?” He asked, still playing with her hair. Truthfully, Hyunseung has known her since they were both little kids, but it was only now that had began calling her his ‘princess.’ He got the idea from what the fans called him. Prince Jang. It was only fit that a prince has a princess.

Rin beamed cutely as she reached up to his hair, fixing a stray strand. Next was Kikwang,

“Kiki! I’m getting lazy and unfit with you not around. Let’s work out on Sunday, okay?” Rin grumbled, while acting like she was winded for the effect.

“Okay Noona. I promise,” he vowed, giving a bit of his eye smile that was only for her. It was nothing like the ones he gave out to his fans, it was cuter.

His Noona gave him a thumbs up and moved to Dongwoon,

“My Arab God, you are getting taller then everyone! Soon Noona is going to have to get ladder just to see your eyes!” Rin laughed, as she jumped up and down to get to his eye level. Dongwoon just blushed as he got down on his knees to make her feel better. She smiled and patted his head. Behind her, Yoseob was fuming with jealously. She was his girlfriend, why did he have to share?

At that moment, Rin remember why she was in such a hurry to get over here, and turned around sharply and dashed to Yoseob,

“Baby…can we go on a date tomorrow? I saw this really cool amusement park on my way here!”

Yoseob was still mad, so he answered harshly,

“No. B2ST has a concert, and after that is a fan sign.”

“Oh. How about just a date on Wednesday then?” Rin asked, surprised by the harshness of her boyfriend’s tone.

“Can’t do that either. We have to film at MV for Shadow,” Yoseob said, still not at all kindly. Behind him, B2ST shook their head’s at how stupid and careless their caffeine fairy was being.

“Thursday then? Friday? Saturday?” Rin asked, hurt rolling over her face. Yoseob just shook his head and began counting on his fingers the stuff they had to do,

“Thursday, I have to go promote, Caffeine all day. Friday, I have to go film my close up for the Shadow MV, practice the chorography for the whole song, and do the teaser pictures. Saturday is filled with mostly chorography studying and MV editing.”

“Oh. I see. Well, maybe another time then. I need to go now. I hope you guys do well during your schedules. I’ll look forward to seeing you live later. Work hard,” Rin said, tonelessly as she bowed and dashed out of the practice room. Dating an idol would be hard, she knew, but he didn’t have to be so mean about it. A simple, ‘I can’t, sorry. Maybe another time,’ would have done it.

Meanwhile, Yoseob was just now seeing her hurt face. The guilt was settling in. Behind him, Dongwoon came up and smacked him upside the head. Hard.

“What the hell, Yoseob? A simple, ‘I can’t I’m sorry. Maybe another time’ would have done it! Dude, you may be a hot topic as an idol, but as a boyfriend, you are such an idiot!” the maknae yelled, annoyed. He hated seeing his Noona look sad.

“Yeah! I know, sorry!” Yoseob yelled back, now even more pissed and guilty. If the youngest, and the most clueless, knew it, he must have been very harsh.

“Don’t say sorry to us, go say it to your girlfriend,” Dongwoon said, opening the door, shoving Yoseob out of the practice room. As soon as he was out, he spirited down the halls of Cube Ent, nearly plowing over 4 Minute’s Hyuna.

Soon, his girlfriend’s back came in to view and he dashed to her. Throwing his arms around her, he panted out,

“Baby, I’m so sorry. I know I was rude in the practice room, but I really can’t go. I wish I could though, sweetie. I’m sorry that I can’t go, and that I was rude. Will you forgive me?”

Rin was shocked that Yoseob had chased her down to say sorry, and inside, the broken pieces of her heart mended easily.

~~~~~~

I really hopped that you guys liked this. It really was a drabble.

But thank you for reading, I love all of you,

-Rin <3