Who's there?

Fangs in the shadow (A two shot story)

"Ohhhh" You say tired and lifts your bag a little, because your arm is begin to be tired. "It's so heavy" You smiles abit and laugh over a joke your friend told you. "Ohh stupid her, she's always so funny" You looks around yourself and found a bench. "I need to sit down" You thinks and sits on the bench. 

You looks up on the shine moon and feel the cold wind in your hair. It feels nice, you thinks by yourself and smiles. "It's so beautiful" You whisper and close your eyes. Suddenly something moves inthe dark, but your eyes are closet.

 

A strangers pov:

What shall I do? She seems so delicious. She's so beautiful, I don't want to hurt her or do I? I do, but I don't in the same time. I want to feel he, to taste her. I know her, I want her...  

Back to you:

Suddenly you hear something and looks behind you. A shadow moves and you stands fast up. What was that? you thinks and look scared behind you. "Hello?" You ask scared and looks down on your things. 

You takes your things and begin to walk, always looks behind you. Maybe there is something, you thinks, but what could it be? 

You see something in front of you where something runs from a house to another. The speed is incredible, but your eyes grows and you screams. You runs the other way and down a little road. You throw your bag away and don't know where you are going, but only keeps running. 

The road is a dead end and you looks around you. You see a black humanform shadow stands some meters from you. You can't see the person, but knows that the person is real. "Hello?" You ask scared and your voice is rusty of fear. 

The person looks into your eyes and see the person's eyes shine. They are dark like the night and it's like they call you, like they control you. "Wh...Who are you?" You ask scared and stands against the wall. The person walks closer to you and the fear becomes bigger inside your body.

 

Strangers pov:

Don't kill her, don't. I want her, I know her, but I won't kill her. I will be with her, let her survive. I want to taste, i want to feed. She shall stay with me, she belongs to me.

The stranger runs fast after you

Back to you:

You runs fast down the road and stands against a wall to gets some air. What is it, you thinks, am I going to die?

Faster then lightning the person stands in front of you and you fall to the ground in fear. "Wh... Who are you and what do you.... w...want?" You ask scared when you look at the stranger in front of you. 

The person lifts his upper lip and two white fangs shows up. Fear fills your vains, you don't know what is standing in front of you. You try to crawl away from the stranger, but she or he kneels in front of you. You breath hard and looks into the person's eyes. You can't see the face, only the dark eyes. 

"Don't fear" the person says and you hear the voice is a man. He touch your chest and you panic. You make a loud sound like a scream and try to get away. He hold around your arms and you try to push him away, but his strength is incredible. "Let... me go" You scream, but he smash his palm into your chest and everything turns black.

......