( seven ) with love,your j

Sneaking Kisses ( a jessber drabble collection )

Dear A,

It's kind of hard. The doctors say that I'm doing pretty well but I know better. I know that their hope for me living is dying each day-maybe the accident was my karma for taking you for granted.

I can feel myself getting weaker with every painful step I take. I'm sleeping more lately..I used to love sleep but now I despise it a lot. Maybe it's because I'm more tired than usual. I don't know,but whenever I press my palm to my chest,I can barely feel my heart beating anymore. It scares me-so much. Because I don't want to die. I don't want to leave my family,friends,Soojungie and..

I don't want to leave you.

But for you,for my family,for everyone supporting me..I give my all to fight.

But it's getting tiresome now. Maybe God gave me a few more days to live to say my goodbyes.

I don't want to say goodbye.

But here I am now,telling you thank you for loving me. Thank you for visiting me almost everyday after the accident. Thank you for giving me the chance to see those loving eyes of yours on me for the last time.

When I'm gone,move on,A. I can't bear to see you suffering because of me. I want you to find someone-someone who can at least help you ease the pain. But don't forget me,A. Write a letter and leave it at my resting place frequently-even just a short 'hello' will do. I just need to know that you're okay.

I'm sorry I couldn't love you with everything I had. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I loved your dorky self,even if I found it so annoying most of the time. I'm sorry for not letting you know how much I love you-but here,I'm telling you now.

My love for you cannot be described,because it simply grows day by day.

I love you,Amber Liu.

I'm sorry I couldn't make this longer..I'm getting tired. And really,really sleepy.

I think I'll go to sleep now,A.

Yeah. I wanna sleep.

Goodnight,A.

I love you.

With love,
Your J

P.S I know you were the one who left those small gifts in my room everytime I got home from my schedule. Thank you.

 

 

 

 

 

 


374 words!
You'll probably notice how I exaggerated Jessica's sleepiness here. I think you all know what I was trying to hint at.
Here's another shot again at uhm..some angst? lol.
I wrote a few words where I actually said to to a very special someone. Not telling which ones though cx
I promise to post a fluffy drabble next chapter ouob

byeeeeeee.