1

My sasaeng girl

You were in the park as you sat under the big tree and contemplated on what to get for your brother’s birthday. Should you get the latest Supra shoes or that new SNSD album that he bugged you to get for him? Why is it so hard to find the perfect gift? You sighed. And as you looked forward you saw a familiar back view, your brother. You dashed towards him and gave a bone crushing bear hug. 

“My baby b-“

“Yah! Get off me!”The man shouted.

Your eyes widened at the realization that you were hugging a stranger. The thought embarrassed you and immediately you broke from the hug. You faced the cute looking guy in front of you. What did I do in my past life to be able to meet a man with such god like features?

You were broken out of your trance when he exclaimed, “You’re a sasaeng aren’t you?”

“Bwoh?” You were shocked. How dare he say that you were a sasaeng? You didn’t even know him. No matter how handsome he is you won’t let him get away with what he just said.

“How dare you call me a sasaeng? I don’t even know you.” Anger started to rise up in you as you continued.

“Tch. I know you’re that type of girl who initiates skin ship to her idol without even thinking. “He looked at me with disgust in his eyes.

With that you blew up on his face and said, “You’re just too cocky. Didn’t you hear me? I don’t know who you are. I thought you were my brother that’s why I accidentally embraced you. “

“Excuses, ex-“

“Just because you’re good looking that doesn’t mean that you’re wanted by everyone.”

He sighed and said,” You passed the test. I was starting you give up on you.”

“Eh?”You were confused by his remark.

“I’m good looking, right?”He smirked.

“Wha—“

“Well then, would you like to have a date with this good looking man?”He proudly pointed at himself.

You were speechless was he toying with you?

“Silence means yes.” he grabbed you hand and started to lead you away.

“Wait I don’t know you’re na-“

“Byun Baekhyun imnida. And you?”He interrupted.

“Kang Han Byul imnida“

“Let’s go now shall we?”He asked while giving you his signature eye smile.

Today is definitely the weirdest day of your life but this might be the start of a blossoming relationship.