1

Country girl meets City Boy

 Everything seems like a dream come true for you. Since you were young you’ve always wanted to go venture off to the city and make a big break for yourself. Now all your dreams are starting to become real. As you walked around your new neighborhood you decided to walk off and shop for the things that will be needed while you’re in the University. You may have been from the country side but your family has been well off so spending a bit won’t be a problem. Fascination hit you as you shopped in the streets in Myeongdong.

 The city is really different in comparison to the countryside.  With your cheese bubble tea in hand you scanned the area for any restaurant; you have been shopping for hours and hunger has gotten to you.  But suddenly, a tall man bumped into you making you spill your bubble tea on him.

“Omo! I’m sorry.” You bowed to the man and apologized.

“It’s alright.” He answered, his deep alluring voice capturing your interest.

When you looked up to face him you were shocked to see a tall baby faced man, his voice definitely did not match his looks.

“Is there something wrong miss?” he asked,

“N-no…”you answered, your face flushed red because of embarrassment. You hoped that he did not notice you staring at him.

“I’m really sorry your shirt got messed up. How can I make it up to you?”

“Well, since you messed my shirt can I have your number?”

“Sure…Just contact me for the replacement.” You said as fished out your phone and gave him your number.

“There’s a misunderstanding—“

“huh?”

“I’m asking for your number because I want to ask you out.” He smiled.

You were rendered speechless at his remark.

“Omo! I’m late already. I have to go now. I’ll call you tonight, bye!” He continued.

You were dumbfounded at his confidence but its one thing which makes him stand out he isn’t bad looking either to be honest, he’s like a Greek god who ascended from mount Olympus. As you went home your thoughts keep going back to the tall guy with the creepy yet cute smile. You just can’t wait for him to call you tonight.