Congratulations!

Congratulatory Gift

 It started off with a soft chaste congratulatory kiss on the cheek for her winning the cheerleading competition that she had been wanting to win since last semester and Jiyong slowly moved his lips to hers. As seconds ticked by it grew more intense, more passionate. His arms slowly wrapped around his waist and her arms wrapped tight around his neck pulling him closer until no particles are there in between them. Jiyong bent his knees a bit lower and his hands moved down to her thighs and lifted her up as she straddled her legs around his waist and his arms around hers for support. Not pulling his lips away from her, he twisted the doorknob of Jessica’s dorm behind her and went in before he kicked the door close with his leg, Jessica still straddling him and kissing him, as he locked the door. 

 

  Without knowing, they were already on her bed. They stopped for awhile to take in a deep breath as Jiyong slipped on of his hand under her “Guns N Roses” t-shirt he gave her last summer. Jessica smirked before she pulled his neck towards her and kissed him again. Her other hand playing with his hair, twirling his dark brown messy hair into curls. She smiled through their kiss as she felt his hand sliding down into the back pocket of her denim shorts and gave it a squeeze. 

 

  Leaving her lips, he trailed down slowly and gently to her neck, it, kissing it, biting it until red marks were seen. He stopped and pulled away just to take his shirt off and tell her how beautiful she is to him and that he’ll never leave her. Jessica giggled and pushed him slowly to lay him down on the bed, making her on top of him. She trailed her kiss from his jaw to his chin to his neck and then chest. He didn’t want to not to do anything so he ed her shorts and push it down to reveal her lacy underwear. He then slid his hand into the back of underwear and again gave her a squeeze.

 

  He moved his hands to her waist and tighten his grip and flipped their positions, now he was the one on top of her. She smirked and how that smirk turned Jiyong even more. He leaned down and placed her lips against hers. Kissing her, not with excitement but gently and delicately and a little sprinkle of lust. Her favourite kisses. He pulled away from her to breathe and for him to say he loves her so much. Jessica smiled and kissed him back the way he kissed her, to let him know that she loves him so much too.

 

  Just as Jiyong wanted to take off Jessica’ shirt, they both heard two knocks on the door. He froze with his eyes wide open as Jessica yelled, “Who is it?” 

 

  “Me, obviously, get this door opened now Jung, I am soaked and it’s all your fault for losing my umbrella last week.” Tiffany yelled back from the other side.

 

  Jessica reluctantly get out of bed and gave disappointed Jiyong a kiss on the cheek and went to open the door for Tiffany. 

 

  “Gee, what took you so long and why aren’t yo- OMG.”