fin~

fever~

 

“you need to eat it” you boyfriend said with a calmed voice.

“no. I don’t want to eat it” you crossed your arms and looked to the other way.

“you have to eat it or I’m going to force you to eat it” he said pick a the spooned full of bitter liquid.

“I said I don’t want to eat it” you pulled the blanket over your head and heard you boyfriend slowly sighed beside the bed.

“you really stubborn, you know that right” he sighed again.

you been having fever for over a week now and you didn’t eat any medicine because you and medicine didn’t work well together, more likely you really hated to eat  medicine with your guts. Even you parents used to force you to eat one when you still live with them. that morning your boyfriend, T.K been having enough of your behavior with not eating the medicine.

 You pulled the blanket down from your face and caught sight of your boyfriend and his face didn’t looked good. He looked like he can eat you alive at the moment.

“oppa, are you okay” you said while you panicked inside. You never seen him like this before.

“no, I’m not okay” before you could asked him again, he already picked you up and carried you towards his car.


“oppa, where are we going?” he didn’t reply, he shut the door and runned towards the driver side. You scared to asked him again because he never show his anger towards you before and its has made you scared a little of him. You keep quiet and just watch where he drove you, you eyes widen when you arrive. It never occurred to you that he will bring you there.

“ o-oppa, why you bring me to the hospital? Let’s go home “ heshaked his head at his request. T.K get out from the car and walked towards you side. You didn’t want to get out but the scene he carried you into the hospital will make you quickly get out from the car. He interwined your hands with his and pulled you inside the hospital. You hated everything that have to do with medicine and shot.

“ Miss Park _______ “ the nursed called your named at the waiting room, you hang your head low. not wanting to see the doctor.

“ baby, let’s go. The doctor already called your named “ Minwoo said with a soft voice, he get up from his seat and pulled you gently. He knows that you really hated being there but he just do for your own good.

You and T.K sits infront of the doctor, he check your temperature and asked question guarding your fever that mostly been answer by T.K.

“ Miss Park, you need to get a shot because your fever is getting worse and you might need to spend a night in the hospital ” your eyes widen at the doctor words, you can put up with stay in the hospital but a shot, if far from ok. You tightly squeeze T.K hands that you been holding all the time.

“ it’s going to be ok baby, you can bite my hand if you want to “ the doctor smiled seeing that T.K been trying to calmed you down. A nurse came into the room and took you towards your room and change you into the hospital clothes. After done changing, the nurse left you to let you rest for a while. T.K come afterwards and smile to you, you still hurted that he brings you to the hospital even though he knows that you hated it.

“ I know that you are mad at me right now, but I don’t mind. I just trying to do what best for you. It’s hurt me to see that you sicked like this. I missed that hyper active girl that I love so much” you softened at his words, you can be really stubborn sometimes and it was shocking that he can still put up with your stubbornness.

“I’m sorry oppa, I know that I can be really really stubborn sometimes” you smile to him and leaned in and try to kissed you but you put your hands, blocking his lips.

“don’t want you to get my fever” you said to him before he laughed with you.

“ I’m sorry for disturbing you Miss Park. it’s time for your shot” a nurse came into the room with a smile.

“are you ready baby? You can bite my hands ” T.K asked and squeeze your hands.

“ I’m ready as long as you hold my hands and no, I don’t want to bite you” you smile to T.K and tightly hold his hands while the nurse carefully hold the needle. Before you know it, it was finally done. T.K patted your head and kissed the top of your head. The nurse bowed and left your room.

“ my baby is so brave “ he said and showing you his sweet smile.

“ I can’t do it without you oppa” you patted the space on your bed beside you, signaling T.K to lay next to you. He took his shoes off and lay next to you. You scooted closer to him and he pulled you in his armed. You buried your head in his chest and hugged him back. You never feel more comfortable than stay in his arm. 


sorry if it a bit short ..asked for sequel if u want to ..don't be a silent reader..