Final

She's Just Like Her Mother

Your POV

"jagiya, wake up" raspy voice said. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my husband, who was smiling widely in front of me.

"oppa." I whined and covered all my body with blanket. he smiled and pulled the blanket and started to tickle me.

"op-pa okay I wake up!" I said and he stopped tickle me. I sat and he gave me a morning kiss.

it's been 11 months I've called as Sehun's wife. its amazing.

1 month later.

today was our 1 year married anniversary. I wanted to show him something! I looked at the picture of my stomach. Yes I pregnant!! I smiled and put it in the box. I texted him.

me: oppa. can you meet me at ______ restaurant this evening?

but I got a negative response.

Sehun oppa: jagi, I'm sorry but I can't meet you there! I've a lot works to do since we want to do a comeback.

I tried to hold back the tears but then I shooked my head. Maybe he already forgot?

me: okay oppa :)

evening

I walked to the restaurant since I already booked the table. I walked in and I saw SEHUN??

I walked to the nearest table and pretending looked at somewhere else. He's with another girl!! and it's my best friend? (y/b/f) and Sehun. what are they doing here?

I went to my seat which was nearest them.

"oppa, you know we can't stay like this" she said. what?

"I know. I've tried everything. but I can't" he said. what make he said that?

"you only have two choices, divorce her and be with me or leave me" she said. I shocked. I can't said any word.

"of course I choose over you but I can't just leave her like that!" Sehun said. I can't hold it anymore. I grabbed my purse and went out from the restaurant. so that's why Sehun doesn't want to meet me. So that's also the reason why he married me? just wants to be with my best friend soon to be ex?

~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a door opened. I looked at saw Sehun. he wanted to hug me but I pushed him away. he frowned.

"jagi-"

"stop calling me jagiya! you know what! I'm done with this! if I know this from the beginning, I will never marry you!" I shouted and he just smirked.

"now I want you to divorce me" I said and he laughed.

"as your wish" he said and started to pack his things.

"don't even think I really love you" he whispered before slammed the door and left me with the tears falling down my cheeks.

Narrator's pov

"yah! where's Sehun! now he's late!" Suho growled. After Sehun send a divorce paper and you signed it, he doesn't came to trainee, make a song etc. Suho grabbed the phone and called Sehun but returned to fail when Sehun doesn't answered him.

"yah!" he smashed his phone to the ground.

he grabbed his jacket and went to your home. since Sehun divorced you, Suho always took care of you and your baby.

"hey!" you opened the door and he embraced you with a big hug.

"how's your day?" you asked and he sighed.

"just tired but I'm okay!" he faked-cheered. you nodded and invited him to enter. he sat and you made a hot chocolate.

"so how's my niece's day, did you be naughty to your mother?" he said as you laughed.

"well she's nice today." you said and you both laughed.

"here.." you handed him a hot chocolate. he took it and drank it.

"when are you gonna delivery?" he asked and I smiled.

"probably this week or next" you said and he nodded.

"pack your baby's stuff. Tomorrow we're going to hospital." he commanded.

"why? its not like I'm going delivery tomorrow?" you said and he chuckled.

"just follow." he said and you nodded.

********tomorrow*******

"ready jagi?" he asked as you nodded. You knew Suho had a biggest crush on you but you still doesn't want to love anyone at this time.. but you love him as a best friend.

you walked out and saw a lot of fans. us usually, they congratulated you for the baby and sorry you for the divorce. you smiled and climbed up the car. Suho started to drive and you waved to the fans.

you both went to the hospital. Suho helped you to go to your room since you can't even stand probably.

you sat at the bed and he smiled.

"I can't wait to hear my niece's voice, see her face and hold her in my arms" he said as you smiled. you grabbed his hands and holded it.

"me either. promise me you will be next to me when I'm going to deliver?" you asked and he nodded.

"never leave you alone" he said and you giggled.

2 days later.

"oppa" you called. Suho was sleeping on the couch.

"oppa! call the doctor!" you shouted. 
Suho out of blue stood up and went to find the doctor.

"arghhhhh.." you screamed in pain.

"okay miss. breath in and out." the nurse said.

"okay miss count in 3, push" he said.

Suho quickly grabbed your hand and kissed your forehead.

"I love you" he said as you melted.

"I love you too"

"okay miss push!" he said as you push with all you energy.

"I can see the baby's head!" you heard one of the nurse said.

Uweekkk!

you heard baby's voice. the doctor handed you the baby and you smiled.

"hey sweetie, this your mummy, you're beautiful honey" you said and kissed her. Suho wanted to hold the baby. you handed him my baby.

"hello baby..I'm your uncle." Suho said. you smiled.

"the mother is critical! you have to wait outside" the nurse said as she took the baby and Suho went outside.

Suho's pov

I waited uncomfortably. now it's already 3 hours doctor doesn't tell me anything. and then the doctor came out. I stood up and went to him.

"I'm sorry but we can't do anything else. she lost a lot of blood." I fall down.

"I'm sorry" he said.

I cried.

and then the 10 boys came towards me.

"hey suho-why are you crying?" Xiumin asked.

"do tell me this is the bad sign!" Luhan yelled.

"she-she-die" I muttered. and we all cried.

"I need to find that idiot!" Tao said, flinched.

He walked away and Kris tried to follow him.

Tao's pov

I walked to Sehun's house. he really need to know what's going on.

I knocked the door and waited for the answer. as the door opened I saw a girl.

"Tao" she sighed.

"(y/b/f)" I said.

"let me see Sehun" I said but she frowned.

"for what?" she asked. I barged in and went to the living room.  I saw Sehun was watching tv. I grabbed his collarbone and he shocked.

"yah~" he said and I pushed him to the car and I went inside to start drive

"where are we going!" he yelled but I just ignored him.

30 minutes later.

"why you bring me here?" he asked.

"just look by yourself!" I said and brought him to y/n's room. I opened the door and saw y/n's body were cover by a white blanket.

"who's this?" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun flinched but then he opened the blanket to see her face.

"y/n?" Sehun's voice soft.

"y/n!!" he shouted, went to y/n's dead body and shake her.

"I'm sorry.. Y/n please wake up" he cried.

"I'm sorry" he said as he grabbed y/n's cold hand.

"why she's die? guys?" he asked.

"She die because delivered your daughter" D.O said and Sehun shocked.

"what! She's pregnant?" Sehun yelled.

"why no one tell me about this?" he shouted.

"for what? its useless you know. you didn't love her right? so for what?" Kai shouted.

"now I need to see my daughter" Sehun said. and Suho nodded.

"follow me" he said and they went out.

Sehun's pov

I followed Suho to the nursery room and Suho asked the nurse. the nurse pointed to the baby who want put a edge. we went there and I saw

my baby girl...

my own daughter...

from my own blood.

I took her in my arms softly and stared at her. her white face, have a lot hair. and then she opened her brown eyes and our gaze met. she smiled at me. her smiled just like y/n.

"hey. I'm your daddy" I said as she smiled again at me. she just like her mother.

7 years later.

"y/n! hurry up!" I called her.

"wait daddy! huld won!" she said. after y/n passed away, I named my daughter by her name and took care of her with the other members of Exo and I also broke up with y/b/f since she don't want to take care my baby. 
"okay daddy done! let's go!" she smiled, showing her dimples. I nodded and picked her up. I put her on the seat and put on a seat belt.

"daddy? are we going to see mummy?" my baby said. I tried to be strong.

"yes baby yes" I replied. and she sang happily.

at the grave.

"mommy, I know I never met you but I know you love me and so I.. I love you so much as much as I can. I love you as big as ocean! mummy, you love me too right?" she asked and the wind blew.

"mummy, you know daddy used to tell me that you're amazing, beautiful and the most pretty girl he had married. and I believe what daddy said because you're my amazing mother. I promise you I will never hurt daddy! mommy you're my idol. thank you for fighting just for me. I love you a lot!" she went to the y/n's sign name and kissed it. I quickly wiped my tears and said.

"y/n, let's go, uncle Suho is waiting for us." she looked at me and smiled. I kneeled and looked at the y/n's grave.

"I'm sorry for everything.  I'm sorry for missing every magical when you were pregnant and I'm sorry for not be there when our baby was born. I wanted you to know that I love you" I whispered and the wind blew again. I looked up and smiled and then grabbed my daughter's hand and we both started to walk.

we both walked and suddenly I accidentally hit someone.

"oh pardon me. aish I'm so careless!" that girl said as I faced her, I saw the girl who looked exactly like y/n. my eyes widen.

"hey what's your name?" I asked.

"y/n" she smiled.

"hey this is your daughter?" she asked and I nodded.

"oh my gosh! She's adorable! hey girl! what's your name?" she kneeled and my daughter blushed.

"y/n" my daughter replied.

"hey we have the same name! high five!" she high fived my daughter.

god is fair.