Chapter 2: I’m Sorry!

A Great Misunderstanding! (3-shots)

 

Hyoyeon On The Other Hand Can’t Still Get Over From What Happened She Sat On Her Big Bed And Curled Herself Like A Ball And Cried.

“Maybe I’ll Just Go To The Park For A Small Walk…” Hyoyeon Decided As She Wipes Her Tears And Went Inside The Bathroom.

After A While She Went Out Of The Bathroom With A Towel That’s Covering Her Body. She Was Shock To See Someone When She Looked Up.

“Yah…Get Out” Hyoyeon Shouted At Him

“What If I Don’t Want To y…?”  He With A Smirk On His Face And Then He Stood Up And Went Closer To Her.

“Hyukjae Oppa…Can’t You Seen I’m…” Eunhyuk Cut Her And Pulled Her Into A Sweet Passionate Kiss.

She Tried To Push Him Away But He Was Too Strong To Hold Her After A While Out Of Breath They Released Each Other.

“I Miss You…” Eunhyuk Said And Smiled At Her Sweetly.

Hyoyeon Pushed Him Outside The Room And Locked It.

“Why?” Eunhyuk Asked Outside The Door

“Pabo…I’m Gonna Dress Up…” She Started Wearing Her Clothes And Went Out To Eunhyuk.

“What Do You Want?” She Asked Him Coldly

“I Wanted To Say Sorry For What Happened...” Eunhyuk Told Her

“I Wouldn’t Want To Listen To That…You Kissed Her Right Infront Of Me…Isn’t That Enough Evidence That You Don’t Love Me Anymore? Don’t You Know How Much That Hurts?” Hyoyeon Said As Tears Escaped From Her Eyes Explaining How Mad She Is To Both Eunhyuk And Victoria.

Eunhyuk Was Speechless He Never Saw Hyoyeon So Mad A Before.

“Let Me Explain…” Eunhyuk Knelt Down Infront Of Her And Held Her Hand.

Hyoyeon Shook His Hand “Explain Then…” Eunhyuk Explained Everything To Her And Told Her The Story After He Told Her He Was Hoping That She Would Forgive Him But Then Hyoyeon Still Stayed With Her Rock Heart Attitude.

“So Do Expect Me To Believe That?” Hyoyeon Asked Him And Started At Him Coldly “I Hope So…But That’s The Truth” Hyoyeon Laughed While More Tears Escape From Her Eyes “Really…So You Tell Me My Eyes Were Wrong?” She’s Face Became So Pale.

“I Never Want To See Your Face Again” As Those Words Come Out From Her Face Became More Emotionless And Eunhyuk’s Eyes Were Starting To Get Teary.

“Hyo…I’m Really Sorry And Always Remember I Love You” Eunhyuk Said As He Slowly Went In Front Of Her And Kissed Her Lips As He Thought It For The Last Time Hyoyeon Just Let Him Because She Knew It Might Be The Last Time She And He Will Be Together.

When They Parted They Ended Their Relationship And Eunhyuk Went To His Car And Left Hyoyeon Alone Crying At The Edge Of Her Queen Size Bed.

Eunhyuk Stayed At His Car Which Was Still Parked At Hyoyeon’s Place. He Exploded Crying Really Hard.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

On Khuntoria’s House:

Victoria Went Inside The House And She Was About To Kiss Nichkhun On His Cheek But Then He Refused.

He Moved Away From Her And Sat On The Couch Emotionless. Victoria Sat Beside Him But He Moved Away From Her It Looks Like He Was Avoiding Her.

“Oppa…” Victoria Didn’t Even Finished Her Sentence When Nichkhun Cut Her

“I Already Know Vic…When Did You Start Doing That With Him?” Victoria Was Shocked At His Words

“Do What?” Victoria Looked At Him But Still Nichkhun Avoided Her Gaze

“I Thought I’m The Only One Who Can Touch Your Lips…But Then…” Nichkhun Stopped As His Eyes Were Getting Teary

“Oppa…Let Me Explain…” Victoria Said With Pleading Eyes

“No More Explanations…You Would Just Waste Your Time Because I Wouldn’t Believe Such A Non Sense Excuse…” Nichkhun Told Her Very Cold And At His Words Victoria’s Heart Had So Much Pain…It Hurts Too Much That’s Why She Started Crying Hard.

There Was An Awkward Silence Between Them And After A While Victoria Could Finally Speak Again.

“Aniyo Oppa…We Didn’t” Nichkhun Once Again Cut Her Again But This Time He Used His Lips To.

He Kissed Her Passionately That Made Every Problems Go Away For Her. She Started Kissing Him Back And At The Time Nichkhun Parted And Gave Her A Sly Smile.

“If You Are Happy With Him Then From Now On I Let You Go…I Would Be Really Happy To See You Smile Again…” Nichkhun Made His Decision And Hugged Her Tightly

“Aniyo…Oppa…It Was Just A Big Misunderstanding…” Victoria Said While Stuttering And Crying On Nichkhun’s Shoulder

“Shh…Don’t Worry We’ll Remain Good Friends” As Nichkhun Said Those Words His Heart Started Feeling So Much Pain Letting Her Go But If It Makes Her Happy Then It’s The Right Thing To Do.

 Nichkhun Moved Away From Her And Kissed Her On The Forehead. He Wiped Her Tears And He Went Upstairs And Started Packing His Things While Victoria Was Left Alone In The Couch Crying Hard.

“Aniyo…Oppa I Love You” She Said In Her Mind “But He Just Like Broke Up With Me” More Thoughts Added On Her Mind. She Laid Down On The Couch And Closed Her Eyes “Maybe I Was Just Dreaming…” And Then She Fell Asleep.

When Nichkhun Saw Her He Smiled A Bit And Wiped Her Tears Away And Gave His “Maybe” Last Kiss To Her.

“I Will Always Love You And I Will Wait For You Even If It Takes…Forever” Nichkhun Said And Went Out Of The House.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

When Victoria Opened Her Eyes She Saw The Place Same And She Stood Up And Stretched Her Arms.

She Started Calling Nichkhun “Oppa…Khun~Ah” She Thought Yesterday Was Only A Nightmare.

She Went Upstairs And Opened The Closets He Saw His Clothes Gone.

She Started Calling 2pm Members And She Received The News. News That Made Her Froze And Cry Really Hard. That News Was Nichkhun Filled A Letter Saying He Will Leave For Several Days.

She Slipped On The Wall And Cried Harder “Aniyo…Oppa Didn’t Leave?” Then A Knock Came Over Their House.

She Went Down And Opened It And At Her Surprise It Was Her Co Members. She Rushed To Them And Hugged Them Tightly, They Comforted Their Sobbing Unnie.

“Unnie…Don’t Cry He’ll Come Back…” Krystal Said While Hugging Her Unnie Tightly

“It’s My Entire Fault Why He Left” Victoria Said Feeling Very Guilty

“No It’s Not…It Is His Own Decision” Luna Said And Let Victoria Cry All The Pain She Feels.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

On Hyoyeon’s House:

Hyoyeon Heard Someone Banging Her Door.

______________________________________________________________________________________________