fin.

What Yesung, Kim Jongwoon Means to Me

“Ryeowook oppa, what does Yesung oppa means to you?”

During one of the recent Super Junior M’s fan signing event, this Japanese fan who had long brunette hair came up to me and ask me this question. She ask me what does Jongwoon hyung means to me.

“Yesung oppa ah, he is my good friend.”

Giving this answer to the Japanese fan made me nauseous, as we all know that it is a lie. Jongwoon hyung is not a good friend of mine… Jongwoon hyung is my boyfriend of 5 years.

Jongwoon hyung and I started three years after we debuted.

Up till today, I can still remember how he had confessed to me back then.

/ Three Years Ago /

“Hyung…” Opening the door to me and Jongwoon’s shared room, I was shocked to see the room in an empty state.

Where did Jongwoon hyung went to?

Jongwoon hyung did not have any schedules that day so he should be in the dorm. I went around the dorm and yet I still cannot find the turtle loving hyung.

After minutes of finding Jongwoon hyung, I finally gave up and went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner for the members. Just as I stepped into the kitchen, I saw a familiar turtle by the table leg.

“Aigo, did Jongwoon hyung left you here Ddangkkoma?”

Just then, I saw a piece of paper being wrapped around Ddangkkoma’s shell with a purple ribbon. I slipped the paper out and read it.

Will you be mine? was written on the paper. Seeing the handwriting, I knew it Jongwoon hyung was behind all this.

“Hyung… Stop hiding. Come out now, before I throw Ddangkkoma out of the window.”

Instantly, Jongwoon hyung came out from the kitchen’s toilet.

Hah, this trick always works. Aigo, hyung is so gullible.

“Hyung, what is all this about?” I asked hyung while narrowing my eyes at him.

“Ahhh… Wookie ah, do you not like it?”

“Like what hyung? You mean this?” I asked as I held the slip of paper up.

He gave a shy smile that I always love seeing on his face and scratch the back of his neck and ask “So what is your answer?”

I smiled at him and said “What do you think?”

That was the day we started our relationship.

/ Present /

Throughout the five years of being together, he has never left me in a lurch. When I always needed somebody by my side, he will always be there.

I remembered when I was going on a diet, he would follow along to make me not suffer alone.

Jongwoon hyung is the light to my night sky. He is everything to me and it will always be this way without any change.

Ryeowook oppa, what does Yesung oppa means to you? Yesung, Kim Jongwoon is the pillar to my life and means everything to me. 

 

A/N: I am so SORRY that this is badly written, I hope you guys still like it though.