Chapter 1

FEEL IT!

" We  Are  FEEL  IT! ".

Music start playing in one of the two rooms, making the two girls that were there to wake up. As a routine, they make their beds. When they finish, one of them goes to the bathroom while the other goes to the kitchen.

"Rossie, when you finish, please go and wake up the others" Camille said as she walked to the kitchen and start making the coffee and hot chocolate for them "Rossie, why are you taking so long?" She said as she walked to the other room.

The room was horrible, it was a mess, like it hasn’t been cleaned up for ages "Please help me" Rossie said.

She was trying to wake up the one of the girls from the room, but she was too lazy and too hard to wake up "I will wake Ann, you will wake Di" "Okay".

Rossie went to the elder's bed and took her hands "Come on Di, you have to wake up" She said as she pulled her up "Yah, yah, wait!" Di woke up because of the pain the minor was causing her "Di, can you make breakfast?" "Breakfast...? oh yeah, breakfast" She got up and went to the kitchen "Hey Cam, did you make hot chocolate?" Rossie asked "Chocolate?!" Annalisse said waking up from the carpet and then running to the kitchen "Wait! If Annalisse was there" Camille said pointing the carpet "Who I was waking up?" She said looking to Annalisse's bed, when Thomas (which was Di's dog) came out of the carpet.

Cam was in shock, but it wasn't strange since this happened almost every time "Come on Cam, let's eat" Rossie said.

Everybody ate their breakfast on the little table, but it wasn't really a table, or it was? Well, it doesn't matter. They ate the delicious food that Di made, because she was the personal cook for FEEL IT.

When they finished their food, they went to their rooms so they can change to training clothes.

(Annalisse)

(Camille)

(Diana)

(Rossaline)

When they had finished, they took their transport, which was two skate boards (The ones you can see in Got7 - Girls Girls Girls MV) and a bicycle (Ann and Cam were ridding the skate boards, while Di was ridding the bicycle with Rossie at her back) and they went to JYP building to train. This was their schedules:

8:00 A.M

Dance Training

10:30 A.M

Vocal Training

12:30 P.M

Recess

3:00 P.M

Physic Training

4:30 P.M

Rap Training

6:30 P.M

Multi Training (Dance, Vocal and Rap)

8:00 P.M

Time to go

 

"Ok girls, let's do our best" Camille said "FEEL IT fighting!" said everybody. Then, they entered the practice room.

They were practicing really hard, they were a week apart from their debut, they had to do this right.

They were dancing to their future debut song, MEGA YAK, they were blindfolded, to prove that they know the dance perfectly. They made a lot of mistakes, but finally, they managed to dance the choreography.

When they finished, the door was opened by a group of seven boys, yes, GOT7.

"We heard the music, are you practicing?" Young Jae asked "No Young Jae, we are just admiring our song, because, you know, we´re a week apart from our debut, we have time" Annalisse said

Then, every member of FEEL IT began to pick up their things, like their backpacks and their water bottles.

"Are they ignoring us?" asked Jae Bum to Jackson "I think they are" replied Jin Young "Wait! nobody ignores me!" Said Jackson, but anybody cared "HEY! Do you understand? I don´t like being ignored, BamBam do something!" "Why me?" "Because I´m your hyung and because I say so".

Then BamBam walked near Ann "Noona, please" he said making some awkward aegyo "That is not going to work now BamBam" "Why are you acting like this noonas, did we do something wrong?" Yu Gyeom "Mmm let us think" Said Cam "You guys have been ignoring us since your debut" Di continued "And now, because you don´t have any promotions, you expect us to treat you like nothing have happened" Rossie finished saying.

All of them were embarrassed, the girls have all the right for being mad, they were friends, and they completely ignored them because of their debut "We´re sorry" Jae Bum said "Do you forgive us?" "No, that´s not it" Di said "Then, what do you girls want?" "Food" Ann said.