Can't stop

Wallpaper

"Thanks for the tour in Daegu!" I give a bow to every staff here. Hellovenus will be back to Seoul, tonight. Im happy even we haven't comeback, our performance got a lot of support from fans. I could hear their fanchant getting loudler.

Beside performing, we went travelling around Daegu. Manager give us free time so we could visit anywhere we want in Daegu.

"Ara, come in! You want us to leave you?" Alice-eonni grabs my hand and pull me to the van, after finished saying thanks to everyone.

"You will miss me, if you guys leave without me," I poking Alice's cheek several time.

Alice look at me and take out her tongue, mehrong to me "Never,"

I sit beside Alice-eonni in the van. As you can see, Maknae lines alwayss sit behind Eonni lines.

In our way home, everyone except me and the driver fall asleep. I can't sleep because im not sleepy at all. I want to sleep in my bed.

Feeling lonely, I take out my phone and open the gallery. Smiling at those cute picture.

"Amount of Alice-eonni's picture.... more than mine," I giggles over Alice's face. She's cute.

I remember last year she always blame on me because took picture of her. Everywhere. Because I was desperately want to get attention from her.

Alice's head fall into my shoulder. It makes me smile, everytime her head fall into my shoulder. I feel warm.

I keep sweeping the gallery, and find a cute selca of me and Alice-eonni

I decided to set it as wallpaper, eventho my face is so random there. But look at Alice-eonni

She's way too cute.

Older but cutter than me.

After set it as my homescreen wallpaper, I couldn't stop starring at her face. Her bang. Her eyes. Her nose. Her cheek. and her lips. Is cute.

She pouted there, in the selca. Make me desperately want to kiss her, suddenly

For a hour, in this van I just starring at my wallpaper. Argh, Alice-eonni is too cute! I couldn't help but spazzing like a fangirl.

Since arrived in Daegu, I always tried to kiss her but everyone is a er.

The best chance, at the bus station. Its crowded so Alice-eonni grab my hand to keep me around her.

So close. Can't get off my stare from her lips. I could kiss her there. But look at behind, too many people.

Now is the best chance, I think. I turn off my phone and set my face closer to Alice's and give her lips a long kiss.

"Goodnight,"