Jealous Mark

When Mark GOT Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It happened when they’re shooting Real Got7 Teamwork’s episode. They worked smoothly. There isn’t  problem at beginning, Jinyoung still clingy and backhugging Mark. But not until ‘Move paper from mouth to mouth’ game. Mark’s disappointed Jinyoung didn’t choose him but JB. He still tried to change Jinyoung’s mind to choose him, even he pleaded. But Jinyoung still stick with his choice.

Mark really  wants to be next to Jinyoung, but why HIS boyfriend chose JB instead? Why all of members, it must be JB? Actually, he’s bit jealous with JB. And to make it worse, his disappointed changed to be furious when he saw HIS Jinyoung’s kissing Bambam DIRECTLY, without that damn paper. Yeahh he knew its just accident, but he can’t help but feel jealous. He’s burned inside!

After shooting, Mark’ s just quite. Mark didn’t talk anything in the van when they’re heading to dorm.  There’s nobody noticed this, he’s a quite person after all. But not with Jinyoung, he noticed there’s something wrong with his boyfriend. Arrived at dorm, Mark just heading to his room and Jinyoung follow him. He feel worried and wonder whats going on with his Mark.

In the room, Jinyoung saw Mark just laying on his bed. “Hey babe, what’s wrong?”, said Jinyoung while he approached Mark. But Mark didn’t give any answer, he  just shrugged and backfacing Jinyoung. “Someone is being stubborn here.” , thought Jinyoung.

Jinyoung  sat on the bed and shook Mark’s shoulder. “What’s going on, Mark? Anything that disturb you?? Hmmm.. talk to me honey bunny~~~” Jinyoung’s using his aegyo now, but seems like it didn’t work. Jinyoung tried to wooing him for almost 20 minutes, but Mark didn’t give a damn. And finally uri Eomma Pak Jinyoung reached his limit.

“Yahhhhhh... Mark Tuan, if you don’t wanna tell me what’s going on with you. It’s fine!!! But i don’t wanna talk to you anymore and i dont wanna give a damn with your bussiness later. Is that what you want? Hhah??”, Jinyoung shouted with his sattori (dialect) now. Everybody know when he started speaking with sattori, he’s  really pissed off. And nobody want messing with the pisssing Park Jinyoung.

Finally, Mark give a respon. He sat and facing Jinyoung now. “What’s wrong babe? You make me worried you know”, said Jinyoung more gentle and hold Mark’s hand. Mark just bent down and mumbled, “I’m jealous.” But Jinyoung couldn’t hear what he said, “What??”

“I’m jealous you know!!! Why did you choose Jaebum instead?? I’m your boyfriend after all no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter