John Green novels & the United Nations~~

John Green novels & the United Nations~~~BTS's Kim Namjoon x After School's E-Young

Word count: 738

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Excuse me, that’s my seat”

Jolting at the sudden sound, E-Young whipped her head up to look at the new stranger.

“Oh i’m sorry, i’m sorry i didn’t know”

As she took hold of her iced macchiato in one hand and a John Green novel in the other, making an effort to get up, the blonde stranger chuckled, halting E-Young to a stop, her eyes widened as he folded his arms and leaned against the table, taking a sip of his iced Americano

“Do you always fall victim to the bullies?”

E-Young fidgeted with her sweater, the stranger’s gaze made her uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry…..”

He chuckled again, and pulled his hand up to wiggle his fingers at her as an awkward hello, something inside of her exhaled, maybe he was as socially out of depth as her?

Her pursed his lips together, trying to suppress a smile

 “I was just pulling your leg, but i didn’t think you would actually fall for it”

E-Young didn’t know where to look, still clutching her belongings, the stranger took the novel out of her hand

“Aaaahhh romance, your thing?”

He quirked an eyebrow at her, turning the novel over to read the blurb, was she suppose to answer that?

As he finished reading the back with a “hmm”, he looked at her with curious eyes

“What’s so fascinating about them? there all so clichéd? Why not a murder thriller, or a horror mystery?”

He sat down adjacent to her, crossing his legs, as he placed his iced coffee on the table, perching a hand under his chin, he looked up at her for a response, she was suppose to answer this right?

“Well yes, your right they are clichéd….they are very expected, a repeated pattern, of a girl and boy meeting in unexpected situations, falling in love in moments when the universe had other plans, but always returning to each other at the end”

“You do know, you were suppose to be fighting for romance novels, no agreeing with me, good thing you’re not part of a political party”

E-Young sat down gulping, narrowing her eyes on the stranger, who was currently laughing at himself as he placed his chin on his folded arms on the table, a little fire igniting in her because her next words took her by surprise

“Romance novels are only becoming clichéd because there are people like you who are too curious, and your only main purpose are the endings in order to make the assumption, but have no interest in reading in the build up to the ending, all these romance stories are a turmoil of  emotions that all us humans go through, love, anguish, pain, fury. Personally i think people who push aside these novellas and baptize them as “clichéd”, are only scared of facing them, God forbid they find snippets  of themselves in these stories.  because they were bought up to believe they were one of a kind, gotta break it to ya buddy, but we’re all on the same boat, , and if you offload, your only drowning yourself and i won’t even bother throwing you a life jacket, because it was your choice, and i’ll simply wave at you, as i  sip on my majito”

“That’s harsh, i don’t want to drown”

 The stranger pouted, banging his head against the table. Bursts of confidence, were known to be E-Young’s thing, they came at the most unexpected moments, but moments where later on she would thank God for, because she didn’t like to admit it, but popping her head out of her nutshell of self consciousness was always very refreshing. Sitting back against her chair, she smiled in smugness as the stranger in front of her clapped in awe.

“I retract my statement ma’am, you could join any political party”

Gesturing a hand forward he smiled, his dimples more evident then ever

“Kim Namjoon”, he said softly, all traces of teasing evaporated.

She pulled her sleeve back, as she placed her hand in his

“Noh E-Young, by the way…..”

Neither of them letting go of the other’s grip, and both of them maintaining eye contact

“I don’t always agree with people, i’m diplomatic, so the United Nations is more of my thing”.

Namjoon just hoped she would remain diplomatic in the next 75 seconds time, where he had planned to ask her to a movie……a romance flick didn’t sound that bad now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey nice to meet you, my name is Rizz, i really hope you enjoyed my oneshot. I also own a kpop scenario blog on tumblr (the-bigbook-ofdreams.tumblr.com)

So i thought it would be convinent to post some of my work from tumblr on here too, i love writing, so i would be thrilled for more people to read my work, please comment down below telling me what you think and i'll be posting more stories in future *blows kisses* <3 <3

I have this thing for crackships. In my head, anyone and everyone can be together, THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE LOVE IN THIS WORLD!!! *ugly sobs*

Thank you once again :D <3