Unintentionally Done

Unintentionally Done

Sehun grabs another color. "Ice-cream is blue... ice-cream..." He lifts his spelling picture coloring book and admires his work. "Papa! Papa!" He sees his Papa taking off the white shirt and picking up the blue one.

"What's the matter?"

"Is there a blue ice-cream?" He shows the ice-cream picture he just colored. He sees his Papa nods.

"Of course. There are red and yellow and rainbow colored ice-cream too."

Sehun's eyes sparkle. "Really?" He sees his Papa nods again. "Then, when Zitao come, can we get rainbow ice-cream?"

"Sure, baby."

He smiles as his Papa ruffles his hair. Then he looks at his Papa. "Papa, are you going to work?"

"Hm? No. Why are you asking that?"

"You wear a tie." Sehun climbs down from the bed and scans at his Papa from down to up his face. "You always wear tie when you go to work but you said you are not going to work so why are you wear a tie?" He notices his Papa looking around the bedroom.

"Ah! It's because... I... I want to look nice when Tao come."

Sehun tilts his head. "But, you didn't wear it last time." He lets his Papa picks him up.

"That... er... hm... ah! You didn't tell me Tao was coming so I didn't wear it."

He nods because his Papa is right. He asked Zitao to come to his house because he wanted to show Zitao his house too after Zitao showed him his and Zitao's Mama gave him the cake. But his Papa doesn't know how to make cake so he couldn't give Zitao any cake but his Papa packed Zitao tomato pasta because that is the most delicious food his Papa can make and he loves that pasta too. He smiles as he looks at his Papa. "But I told you yesterday, right?"

"You did. That is why I wear the tie."

"Papa."

"Yes, baby?"

"Can I wear a tie too?" He lifts his Papa's tie. "I want to look nice too."

"Of course. You can pick whichever you like."

Sehun runs to his Papa's wardrobe that has ties hanging on one side of the door after his Papa let him down. He stares long at the many ties of his Papa because he doesn't know his Papa has so many ties. Then he sees a purple tie with green dots on it and tried to reach it so he tiptoes to grab it but he still can't touch the purple tie. He turns to his Papa that is collecting his spelling picture coloring book and his crayons that was on the bed. "Papa."

"Yes, baby?"

"I want that one!" He points at the purple tie when his Papa is beside him.

"This one?"

Sehun shakes as his Papa pointed at the wrong tie. "The purple one, that has green dots on it." He nods when his Papa picked the right one. He lets his Papa tie it around his neck.

"This is my favorite tie."

"Really?" He sees his Papa nods. "Then it is my favorite tie also!"

"Okay, done!"

Sehun runs to the full-length mirror and looks at his reflection. Then he sees his Papa standing behind him. "We look nice!"

"We do look nice."

He laughs as his Papa making weird poses while wearing the tie. He starts making some poses too and suddenly he hears the doorbell. He looks at his Papa. "Papa, someone come."

"Maybe it's Tao. Why don't you go and see? I'm going to clean up a little."

"Okay, Papa!" Sehun was running to exit the bedroom when he hears his Papa's voice.

"Don't run on the stairs."

"Okay, Papa!" He grabs the handle before slowly climbing down the stairs. Then he runs to the front door and opens it and sees Zitao smiling at him.

"Hi, Sehun."

"Hi, Tao." Sehun looks around Zitao. "Where is your Mama?"

Zitao turns and points at the front gate. "There! Mama, hurry up!"

Sehun watches as Zitao's Mama walking toward Zitao.

"Hi, Sehun."

"Hi, Tao Mama. You look so pretty today."

Zitao looks at his Mama. "I told you, Mama. Sehun thinks you look pretty too."

"Oh? I was going for handsome today. Don't I look handsome?"

"No." Sehun shakes his head. "You look pretty."

Zitao nods because his Mama is very pretty.

"Sehun, why didn't you let Tao and his Mama in?"

Sehun turns back and sees his Papa standing behind him. "Papa, Tao's Mama is so pretty today!"

"He is!" Zitao smiles.

"Do you think so too?"

"You look... nice..."

Sehun remembers. "Tao Mama, I look nice too. Papa let me wear his tie because I want to look nice too like him because you and Tao are coming because I told him yesterday that you are coming." He shows his tie to Zitao's Mama and sees Zitao's Mama leaning down at him.

"You do look nice but your tie is not."

Zitao watches as his Mama fixes Sehun's purple with green dots tie.

"Now you look handsome."

Sehun looks down at his fixed tie and smiles. Then he looks at his Papa's tie. "Tao Mama, Papa's tie is not nice."

Zitao looks up to see Sehun's Papa's tie. "It is not straight like Sehun's tie, Mama."

"You are right."

Sehun watches Zitao's Mama fixing his Papa's tie.

"Thank you for agreeing to look for Tao today."

"It's... ah... right..."

"I will be back as soon as I can."

"Oh... okay..."

Sehun smiles as Zitao's Mama steps back frrom his Papa. "Papa, your tie look nice now."

Zitao nods. "It is like Sehun's tie now." He sees his Mama leans down to him. "Are you going now, Mama?"

"Yes, baby. I'll be back soon. Listen to Sehun's Papa, okay?"

"Okay, Mama. I will be a good boy." Zitao leans forward and kisses his Mama goodbye.

"Tao Mama, me too." Sehun tugs Zitao's Mama's hand, making Zitao's Mama face him before kissing goodbye. He sees Zitao's Mama stands up and then he tugs the pants of his Papa. "Papa, kiss goodbye."

"But..."

Zitao sees Sehun's Papa making weird faces and his Mama smiling. "Sehun Papa, hurry up. Mama is late already."

"But I..."

Sehun tugs harder. "Papa!"

"It's fine."

"Oh... okay..."

Zitao grabs Sehun's Papa's hand after Sehun's Papa kissed his Mama goodbye and waves as he watches his Mama walks toward the car. "Bye, Mama."

"Bye-bye, Tao Mama." Sehun waves as he watches Zitao's Mama's car drives away. Then he looks at Zitao that is pulling his Papa down to level with them.

"Sehun Papa, can you carry me again? I want to look far away again."

"Okay."

Sehun watches his Papa picks up Zitao and put him on his shoulder. He sees Zitao is smiling while waving his hands. "Papa." His Papa looks down at him.

"Yes, baby?"

"Can you carry me too?"

Zitao looks down at Sehun. "Carry Sehun too, Sehun Papa!"

Sehun sees his Papa shaking his head and putting Zitao down.

"I can't carry both of you at the same time because it is dangerous and we could get hurt."

Sehun nods understand as he pulls Zitao to come inside the house and helps him takes off his shoes while his Papa closes the front door.

"You guys go and play in the living room, okay? I will bring something to drink."

"Okay, Papa! Let's go, Tao!"

"Okay." Zitao follows Sehun to the living room.

Sehun sits down near the coffee table and pulls out his spelling picture coloring books from under the table and put in on the glass surface.

Zitao sits beside Sehun and looks at the coloring books in front of Sehun. "Sehun, did you buy new coloring books?"

Sehun nods. "I did. My Papa buy it for me." He gives one to Zitao. "You can have one too!" He pushes his crayon toward Zitao.

"Thank you." Zitao takes the red crayon and flips the pages before he stops at a fire truck picture and starts coloring it.

Sehun was coloring a bird green when he looks at Zitao's red fire truck. "Tao, your fire truck is so red."

Zitao looks up and sees Sehun's green bird. "Your bird looks so green too."

"You know, my Papa said there are blue ice-cream, red ice-cream and rainbow ice-cream."

"I know red ice-cream! I ate it before. It tasted like strawberry."

"Really? Did you eat rainbow ice-cream too?"

"No. I didn't eat blue ice-cream also."

"What are you guys talking about?"

Sehun looks up and sees his Papa putting down a tray that has chocolate milk and cookies. "Papa, Tao said he ate red ice-cream before and it is like strawberry." He takes a cookie and starts munching it.

"Oh, really?"

Zitao nods as he watches Sehun's Papa pour a glass of chocolate milk to him.

"Papa, can I eat red ice-cream too?" Sehun takes a cookie and hands it to Zitao before drinking his chocolate milk.

"Of course you can."

"Can I eat too, Sehun Papa?" Zitao lets Sehun's Papa ruffles his hair.

"Of course, dear."

Sehun's eyes sprakle. "Then, let's go now!"

Zitao raises his hands. "Yeah! Now!"

"How about we wait for Tao's Mama to come back? Then we can go together."

"Really, Sehun Papa?" Zitao sees Sehun's Papa nods. Then he looks at Sehun. "Sehun, we wait for my Mama, okay?"

"Okay! Papa and me will wait for your Mama."

Zitao smiles as he drinks his chocolate milk and listens to Sehun and his Papa talking. He puts down his glass and tugs Sehun's Papa's sleeve. "Sehun Papa."

"Yes, Tao?"

"Can I call you 'Papa' too?" Zitao stares straight at Sehun's Papa.

Sehun notices his Papa blinking quickly.

"You... want... why?"

"Because 'Sehun Papa' is too long. I'm tired."

Sehun nods. "It is too long." He looks at Zitao. "Tao, you can call my Papa 'Papa' too. Then you won't be tired."

"Sehun!"

Zitao looks at Sehun's Papa. "Papa!" Then he looks at Sehun. "You right, Sehun. I am not tired."

Sehun smiles when suddenly he realizes something. "Oh! Then, can I call your Mama 'Mama' too, Tao?"

"Sehun!"

Zitao beams. "You can!"

Sehun sees his Papa shaking his head but he doesn't why he did that. He just finishing his chocolate milk when the doorbell ring. "I will go see who come!" He stand up and runs toward the front door. He opens it and sees Zitao's Mama waving at him.

"Hi, Sehun."

"Mama!"

"Mama?" Zitao looks at Sehun's Papa. "Papa, Mama is back! Let's go!" He grabs Sehun's Papa's hand and walks to the front door.

Sehun turns back when he sees Zitao is beside him. "Papa, Mama is back."

Zitao walks to his Mama and hugs his legs. "Mama, Papa said he is going to buy me and Sehun red ice-cream like the one you buy me." He let go of his Mama's legs and sees his Mama looking at him. "Papa said to wait for you to come back." He sees his Mama looking at Sehun's Papa.

"Wha..."

"I... don't..."

Sehun sees his Papa shaking his head quickly. Then he looks at Zitao's Mama that is kneeling in front of Zitao.

"Taozi, why did you call Sehun's Papa 'Papa'?"

"Because 'Sehun Papa' is making me tired. I like 'Papa' more." Zitao looks at Sehun. "I let Sehun call you 'Mama' too!"

Sehun smiles. "I like 'Mama' too! I told Papa I want a pretty Mama like you and Papa said he will try but he was so slow and now Papa doesn't have to try anymore because I already have you, Mama!"

"Sehun!"

"You... said that?"

"No! I... Sehun... he..."

Sehun sees Zitao's Mama smiling at his Papa. Then he grabs Zitao's Mama's hand. "Mama, you can call my Papa 'Papa' too."

Zitao smiles at Sehun's Papa that is shaking his head. "You too, Papa. Call my Mama 'Mama' now." Then he looks at Sehun. "Now, let's go eat ice-cream!" He raises his hand.

Sehun follows Zitao and raises his hand too. "Let's go!"