Prologue

The Story Of A Broken Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue ; a letter to you.

" Hey Ugly! Are you always lonely? " Kang Minhyun, also known as the famous Kingka in High Fly High-school. Arrogant, a rich as maybe? But well who cares? I don't give a damn on him. He thinks that he's really 'handsome' ? I don't mind giving you a mirror to look at you damn ugly face.

" See oppa? This doesn't want to reply you. Who does she thinks she are?"  Oh no, not to mention this Hana, the school "pretty" queenka, see what I did there? Yes pretty, with those thick eyeliner which I almost get a shock when I first step in this school. Says the principal. Mr.Do , who up by money. Yes those queenkas and kingas gives money to this school. And obviously this is a rich school duh! They treat people like a poo. So why should I respect them huh?

Ever wonder why I don't have any friends? Because all of them are a faker. Yes by that I mean they doesn't even treat you as friend. They just fool you. And trick you. Understand? I'm school well-known loner. Well... I get used to that to be honest. Not to mention some do afraid of me, because I have pen knife with me. and I'm dangerous. 

People always talk-behind me. Which I kinda used to it. I mean it's their mouth, it's not like I can stop them. If I can I'll do it. Oh recently our school transferred new students. They called themselves as INFINITE. Hah! Screw them! But those queenka just cling on them. Obviously their face are like " as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter