....

Stop lying [Re-edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Stop trying to cover the scent of the alcohol, i can smell it from afar. Breath mints, perfume.. Nothing could even cover it. 

 

 Stop trying to wipe all the lipstick marks or even cover those hickeys. It's useless. When you wipe it, i can still the red shaped like lips. And about your hickey, foundation or concealer.. It's all useless. How can you cover something so obvious like that?

 

And mostly, stop lying to me. None of your words are true. You said you promised to not look at other girls than me. You said that you'll stop your habit of sleeping around or even drinking. But what am i seeing? A girl next to you with her arm wrapped around your waist. Were you even sober when you came?

 

Jimin, i love you so much but i don't think i can even take this anymore. When it comes to enduring, there are always boundaries. You get what i mean? I'm saying that not everyone can endure till the end, we all breakdown at one moment. Even so, leaving was hard. I tried once, but you stopped me. Hugging me and promising that you'll never do that and that'll be the last. Does this look like the last for you? No, right? 

 

My friend already warned me about dating you. She knew how much of a player you were. Everyday, i would replay her words again and again in my head. Why didn't i listen to her? That time, i was blind with your looks and charms to know. I really really regret everything. 

 

" baby, speak to me.", Jimin said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter