Lunch

Don't You Dare

"I swear to god , I'm going to kill you!" Yara sneered. Jackson scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's not like you own this damn table! Now screw off!" he hollered, placing his two feet onto the table. Yara could feel her blood boil as she knew her eyes probably showed absolute anger. Suddenly feeling a nudge on her shoulder, she looked over to her side.

Bom one of her members, nodded her head towards one of the other tables near by. Yara couldn't help but soften at Bom's gaze. Even though Bom was in a gang she was the type of person who'd rather avoid violence and rather make peace instead. Truthfully, if Bom wasn't best friends with her members, she'd doubt Bom would stay with them.

"I know Bom..it's just that I hate losing to him" Yara mumbled quietly. She honestly could care less if someone took their table, but if it was him she was without a doubt against it. 

"You leaving or not?" he asked arrogantly, thinking he won the fight. Yara immediately snapped her heads towards him as she slammed her fist against the table. A loud bang echoed across the lunch room making everyone go silent. Feeling all eyes on her she smirked in satisfaction. She now had the chance to show him who's boss.

"Don't be a damn fool and get off. And yes I do own this table as you can see your sitting on my name" she grinned, giving one of her famous "you just lost" smiles. Jackson's eyes squinted as he removed himself from his seat. There it was, the name printed in bold letters written in sharpie, 'yara.' 

"Oh and your sitting on mine too" CL added, becoming more and more impatient by the minute. JB immediately got up as he saw the same bold letters written in sharpie, 'CL.' 

All of the Got7 members seem to become silent from the evidence that the table in fact belonged to them. Jackson being the first one to get up, walked with confidence towards Yara.

"Didn't wanna sit in this filthy spot anyway" he breathed, his body inches away from her. Yara held in a gasp as she looked into his eyes without hesitation. Laying her hands onto his chest, Yara grabbed a fistful of his shirt into her hands, bringing him closer until they're body's we're pretty much touching.

"Don't be too cocky pretty boy" she replied, her mint breath brushing against his face. Arupbtly pushing him back, she watched as Jackson lost his balance as he fell backward, one of s immediately catching his fall. Flipping her hair she mouthed out the words towards them.

"Screw off."

Taking that as a warning the boys quickly gathered their stuff and left, Yara took a seat in her spot. Grabbing her lunch out from her bag she quickly began to dig into her sandwhich. 

"Man, am I hungry" she spoke with full of mushed up food. Minzy looked at her wierdly before she soon followed, placing herself back into her rightfully owned seat. Bom sighed, never understanding how Yara can still eat after what happened. 

"Hey are you going to eat that?" Yara grinned cheekily after she gulped her sandwhich down with water. Yara was pointing towards CL's lunch. CL in return rolled her eyes, sliding her lunch towards her. Letting out a quick thank you, Yara snatched the wrapped up lunch quickly shoving it into . She let out a sigh, "its so good" she smiled, bits of food stuck between her teeth. 

Surely it wasn't a nice sight to see.