Sweet Sungmin & I'm meeting Heechul!?

Will you be my girlfriend?

*KRIIIIINNNNGGGGG*

Ah~ I turned off my alarm. Ehh? I woke up early. Kekeke :DD

"I think I should wear pink today. Sungmin said that it's Heechul's fav~ And his." I said as I remembered what Sungmin said yesterday.

"Maybe you'll meet Heechul tomorrow~" 

I got my breakfast and rushed to the SME as I look at my watch: 9:35AM. Well my job starts at 10AM.

 

I parked my car as usual as I arrived at the SME building. I looked at my watch and it's 9.50AM.

 

I quickly walked in the building and went upstairs to Suju's practice room.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Ah, Zee saeng~!!" Sungmin hugged me.

I smiled and greet the others.

 

I sat on the couch beside Sungmin and played with his hands as he layed his head on my shoulder. Well, I could say that people think we are a couple. I could say that we do look like a real couple, but we're not. We're more to too lovable siblings. 

I asked everyone if they want anything, but they replied with a simple "No thank you" because they had already eaten.

Sungmin's head is still on my shoulder and now he's playing with my fingers.

Aigoo~ Sungmin-ah, why must you be so sweet? So romantic? You make me melt you know~

-----

While other members are busy with the practice, I sat down on the floor looking at them. But wait.. there's no Heechul. Where could he be? Aishh this guy.

They stopped practicing for awhile and Sungmin came siting down next to me that is leaning against the wall.

 

"Want some?" He asked as he showed me the drink he's drinking. I shook my head.

I made them the drinks just now.

Just so you know, I don't know what miracle happened but the first day I met Suju, we're like very bonded. Like, we're long lost siblings. Hahaha they're so nice to me. Cool right? 

 

"Hey oppa" I asked.

"Em?" Sungmin said looking at me.

"Where's Heechul?" I whispered. Well, he's the ONLY one that knows I am Heechul biased.

He's a very good secret keeper though.

Sungmin smiled as I asked him that question.

 

"Oh he's late. Blahh~ He's always late." He said.

"Late? It's been half an hour already. You didn't call him?" 

"Well, I called. But he didn't pick up. That's normal. If I call him and he didn't pick it up, he knows that he's late." He explained.

"Ahh~ Arasso arasso" I said.

 

It was silent for a minute.

 

"Is he always late?" I broke the silence to avoid the awkwardness that is happening.

"Not really. Maybe he slept late last night and that made him woke up late" He said.

"Aaaahhh~" I sighed as I lay my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on my head. You know what I mean right? Hahaha.

 

5 minutes past and I heard the door opened. I turned around and there he is. Standing with his iPhone in his hand with the "I'm sorry" look. This is it. K, I'm meeting the one and only Kim Heechul.

 

I shook Sungmin as soon as I saw Heechul. We stand up and that's when Heechul saw me.

 

Heechul's POV

 

"Who is that girl?" I whispered to Siwon as soon as I saw that girl. Wow. I admit that she's very pretty. 

"Oh that's Zee. She's our new sister. Well, she brings us drinks and snacks if we need them and she also takes care of us. The manager hired her. She's sweet. And kind. Oh, I forgot that you haven't met her yet. Go. Talk to her~" Siwon said.

"Ah~ Ne" 

 

I walked up to her that is standing beside Sungmin. Wait.

WHY THE HECK IS SUNGMIN PUTTING HIS CHIN ON HER SHOULDER!? Wait. Are they.. a couple? :O

 

Zee's POV

 

He walked to us with a smile but confused look? Why is he looking confused? Is there something wrong on my face? 

"A-Annyeong. Kim Heechul-ssi" I stuttered? Why am I stuttering!? Gosh Zee stop it~!!

 

"Annyeong~ What's your name cutie?" He asked.

Wait. Did he just called me a 'cutie'? I looked at Sungmin with a blush. He smiled. I can't say anything right now~! I looked down at my feet trying to avoid the RED CHEEKS I'm having right now~!!

"Oh, she's Zee, hyung. She's our new sister. haha. She's cute, right? She takes care of us now."

"N-Ne." I stuttered again =="

"Ah, I see~ Well, you guys look very close though." He said while tapping the floor with his hand giving us the sign to sit down with him. 

"M-Mwo? A-Aniyo~! Ani. We're not like.. what you're thinking.. oppa. We're just.. We're just.. Aigoo~" I denied.

"Oppa.." I said to Sungmin.

"Ah, ne, hyung. It's not like what you think. We're not.. We're not a.. couple. We're just siblings. Hahahaha!" Sungmin laughed in awkwardness.

"Ah~ Siblings, huh?" Heechul smirked.

OMO THAT SMIRK *-*

"Arasso~" He continued.

 

Heechul's POV

 

Thank God they're not a couple! Wait. What am I saying? Gosh you just met her Kim Heechul!

 

Sungmin's POV

 

Ah, these two lovebirds are meeting each other now. Finally~ I think I should just leave them alone. Haha~ Zee saeng ah, have fun with your 'beloved' oppa.

 

"I need to go to the bathroom. You guys continue talking ok~" I said standing up.

 

Zee's POV

 

What?! Sungmin oppa~! Don't leave me and Heechul alone!! How dare you!!

"Ah, oppa! Don't go~!!!" I said tugging his pants.

And guess what. He didn't listen to me and just walk away instead. Leaving me and Heechul alone. =="

"So..." Heechul started the conversation again.