Our Song

Our Song (TWOSHOTS)

Yoseob's POV

"Hey, time for a break! 5 minutes! ", Song Sonsaengnim saidGreat. I'm very thirsty. I sat on the couch and drink. I saw a girl come into our practice room.

"Wow, you're already here!,"  Song Saem said to the girl.

"Ne, saem," the girl replied.

"Attention! Today we have a new friend, she will join our school vocal group, her name is Park Minyoung ", all members of the group, including me, was shocked to hear that. Get into this group is not easy."Annyeong Haseyo, my name is Park Minyoung, please treat me well," said the girl. She is smiled. She is ... beautiful. Yes, she's pretty and cute.

 

 

"I'm sure you must have wondered how she could get into this group right? You've never heard her voice right? So today she will show her talent, Minyoung-ah, sing "Song Saem said. She's right. I'm confused, how did she get into this group. Been about a year this group has no new members. Many students who have auditioned for enter into this group, and all failed.

"Ne saem. I will sing "A Goose's Dream", with it, Minyoung began singing while playing the piano. Her voice is very strong and beautiful. I wanted to hear her sing all day. After she finished singing, all members applauded and there also whistles.
"You're so cool !!!!", I shouted. Minyoung looked surprised when I shouted. I can see that now her cheeks flushed. Then she bowed.
"Go-gomapseumnida," she said haltingly. She is very cute!

 

Minyoung’s POV

Did he praise me? Yes! He praise me! Yang Yoseob praised me! Yang Yoseob is the guy that I like since I went to this school. He is my sunbae. He is now in second grade. While I'm now in first grade.

"Now, I will choose two students for a duet in your senior graduation ceremony. What if I choose Yang Yoseob and Park Minyoung? ", MWO! Song Saem picked and Yoseob sunbae?!
"That's great Saem!", Yoseob cheered. MWO! He cheeredMeans .. he is happy?
"Em ... Minyoung-ah, what do you think?", Yoseob asked me.
"Um ... good idea", I replied nervously.

"Okay! You are allowed to choose your own songs. Class dismissed! ", With it, Saem Song left the room. As I walked towards the door, someone called my name.
"" Minyoung-ah! ", Wait .... That voice belongs to Yoseob. I look back and see Yoseob walking towards me.
"Minyoung-ah," he called.
"Ne sunbae?", I replied politely.
"Don't call me sunbae ~ Just call me Yoseob oppa .. let's choose our song! ", said Yoseob. Then he pulled my hand gently.
"Let's go to my house! We choose our song and practice, "he said. He looked very happy. I nod and smile.

***

Yoseob's POV

Minyoung I take with me. I led her up to our car, yes, us. Us that mean is Beast. Well, Beast is the kingka at the school. Beast has six members. Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung hyung in the third grade. Me and Gikwang in second grade and Dongwoon in first grade. I opened the car door. Wow, seems all members already here.

"Hyung, can I bring her to our house?", I asked Doojoon.
"Who? Oh .. her? Of course, she's beautiful, "replied DoojoonDoojoon winking towards Minyoung and Minyoung's cheeks flushed.
"Yeah hyung! You're scaring her! ", I said.
"Come, sit here Minyoung-ah", I patted the empty seat beside me.
"Ne", Minyoung replied shyly.
"Let's go !!!!", Gikwang exclaimed. Doojoon started the engine and started driving.
"Um .. How did you meet? ", Asked Junhyung. What the? Does he think me and Minyoung dating?!
"Hyung! What are you talking about, "I said.
"You're not lovers?", Dongwoon asked in surprise.
"Of course not", I smacked Dongwoon's head.
"So .. I can approach her ~", teased Gikwang.
"Hey! Stop! you scare Minyoung , "I pouted. Then they all laughed, including Minyoung.

***

Finally we arrived. When we got home, I immediately led Minyoung to my room, so she will not be disturbed by other members who are very naughty.

"Wait here, arasseo? I want to take drinks and snacks, "I said.
"Ne oppa," she replied. Wow, her cheeks flushed. I confused why her cheeks flushed. Probably because she is very shy? Kekeke~ very cute! I left and went straight to the kitchen. Because we will be practice singing so I took plain water.

"Hey Yangyo!", I heard Doojoon's voice.
"Waeyo?", I asked him.
"What will you do with her?", Asked Junhyung with that mischievous tone.
"Of course practice", I replied, looking at him seriously.
"I think you'll do anything to her ..", said Gikwang. Aigoo!
"You're so stupid!", I sneered. I left them. They sometimes very naughty and dirty minded.

When I opened my door, I saw Minyoung looking at a necklace on my desk.

"I'm sorry oppa ... but, this necklace belongs to whom?", she asked.
"That's ... my childhood friend's necklace. I ... don't know her name, "I said and I chuckled. I think it's funny. I play with people I did not know.
"But ... how? You're playing with her but you did not know her name ", Minyoung asked innocently. I smiled. Minyoung look cute if she was curious like that.

"She was my neighbor when I was little. And we .... Often sing along. I called her dongsaeng and she called me oppa. One day,she left Korea, "I told everything to Minyoung.
"Ooooh ....", she nodded her head.
"Um ... let's choose our song!", I said.
"How about 'A Whole New World'? The song is very beautiful", she suggested.
"Good idea! Let's practice! ", I cheered.

***

After 2 hours of exercise, I think Minyoung should go home now. It's late.
"I'll take you home, your parents must be worried," I patted her head.
"Ne", her cheeks flushed again. She's very cute. She reminds me of my childhood friend. I grabbed her hand and gently hold it tightly.
"O-oppa ...", her cheeks flushed again.
"Come on ~", I said with a tone that spoiled.
"N-ne," she replied.
I first took her to the living room to say goodbye to the other members.
"Hey, I'll take Minyoung home", I said.
"Annyeong oppadeul ~", said Minyoung with cutesy but still polite.
"Annyeong Minyoung-ah!", all the members replied together.

***

Minyoung's POV

"Annyeong Minyoung-ah! Tomorrow, we'll practice again! Meet mein the practice room, ok? ", Said Yoseob oppa.
"Ne oppa! Kamsahamnida oppa. Annyeong ~ ", I said withenthusiasm. Then he hugged me. Yoseob hugged me. Yes, YangYoseob hugged me. I felt an incredible sensation. I'm sure my faceis red now. After a few seconds, he let go of his embrace.
"Hahaha, why are your cheeks always red? You're so cute! ", He pinched my nose. He waved his hand and began to disappear from my sight.
I opened my door and found my mother standing right in front of me.
"Oh, hey eomma!", I say.
"Who's that boy?", she asked. She looked at me with a look of'he-hugged-you-isn't-he-your-boyfriend'?
"My Sunbae," I sighed.
"What's his name?", she asked again.
"Yang Yoseob ...", I replied.
"Sounds familiar ....," She murmured.
"Whatever eomma ~", I left my mother and go straight to my room.
***

The Next Day
I walk toward my classroom, today feel weird. Usually the otherstudents did not care about my existence. But ... today all the girlslooked at me with a look of 'you-will-die'.
"Yura-ya, what happened? Why are they all ... more creepy than usual? ", I whispered to Yura, my friend.
"Your life is over Minyoung-ah".
"Wae ... yo?" I asked.
"The girls were saw you entering Beast's car yesterday," she whispered.
"You're right ... my life really is over", I said. Omo. They saw me.
***

The bell rang. Yoseob oppa said that he would wait for me in thepracticing room today. When I want to get out of class, someonegrabbed my arm hard. The Queenkas.
"Let go!", I shouted.
"You need a punishment for having entered their car! Car of TheAlmighty Beast! We've tried to get into the car since a year ago and you can go in there very easily! You must not run away fromthis! ", Hyuna Said. Then she slapped my face. I also got scratches,I'm sure my face is bleeding now. Really hurt. 

I tried to run but they are too strong. I saw Gayoon walking towards me. I'm sure she will also slap me. But when Gayoon will slap me,someone pulled her.
"Yah! What are you doing? ", That person is Yoseob.
"O-oppa", Gayoon stammered.
"Minyoung bleeding!", Dongwoon pointing towards my left cheek.
"You can not just leave," said Junhyung oppa in a tone full of anger.He ... he ... he will slap them one by one! He will slap the Queenkas,4minute!
"Oppa! Don't! "I stopped him.
"Hey ! You are lucky, Minyoung has a good heart ", Gikwang oppa spit right in front of 4minute.
Then Yoseob oppa holds my cheek, "Does it hurt?", He asked. I nodded because I have not been able to say anything.
"Come on", Yoseob helped me to stand. Yep, had Hyuna slap meuntil I fell.
"The clinic is closed hyung", Dongwoon said with a worried tone.
"Come into our house", Hyunseung oppa said.
"Ne oppa," I said,
***


LOL I'm going to change this into a TWOSHOTS fic :p

Comment and Subscribe!