"I love you"

Concern

A sound of car engine is rumbling outside AOMG office. After the sound finally stops, a milky-skin guy wear AOMG snapback with his arms are full of tattoos also not to mention that Rick Owens kicks are seen out of his White Range Rover.

“Good morning, Mr. Jay,” a receptionist greet him as soon as he entered the building.

“Hmm…” he just mumbled, not even care to look over the receptionist. He’s too busy with his own phone, tapping so quickly on his phone’s keyboard.

He pushes the up button of the lift, ready to go to his room.

And he smiles….

Wait…

Smile?

Lol

He smiles? How come? He is not called as a Cold-Jerk-Bastard-Guy for nothing, though. HA!

Something is definitely wrong.

Not really wrong, though… unless….. It’s HIS girl.

“Whoa. Hold the minute. Dude don’t you dare give me that grin. Seriously, its scared me!”

He gasped and holds onto his dear life. He doesn’t expect someone is beside him. “WTF YOU JERK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SCARED ME! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!” he yelled.

Gray give him the ‘are you serious’ face before snort at him. “What am I doing here? Of course I ride this ing thing called lift and going to my studio, you stupid .”

Jay just blinked before reply him sheepishly. “Oh…. Yea i.. kinda forgot… hehe.”

“Tch. You are going to be so old in less than a year if you still forgot everything every time you weezy beezy chatting with your homie.”

He glared at Gray who gives him ‘doesn’t care’ face. “Shut  up. Its none of your business, anyway.”

“Pfftt. As if I care.”

*ting!!!*

The lift has arrived to the top building. The two boys separated their ways to their own studio. Actually AOMG only have one studio. Ever since Gray joined in AOMG, it belongs to him because… after all… he is a good producer, though. And Jay trusts him, so he gave him that not long after he became AOMG family. Well, it doesn’t mean Jay doesn’t have one. Of course he has, he is the AOMG’s CEO anyway. But his studio is inside his apartment.

*triiiiiiing*

Jay’s phone is suddenly ringing when he just sit on his chair. And his smile is getting wide. And that only means one… HIS GIRL.

“Hei baby…” he greeted her with soft voice. Only her he gives a soft tone, though. He’s always been cold for everyone, except her.

“Hi…” a small sweet voice is heard from the speaker phone.

“How’s your sleep?” he asked, you can see his smile is still in there. Not even once it’s gone.

“I had a rough night, though.”

Suddenly his face become so concern and worried. “Are you okay, baby?”

She mumbled at his phone. “I’m fine, baby. Maybe I was just too tired. You know I haven’t had any sleep for two days. My body just feels a little bit sore.”

 His lip turns into a thin line. He hates it when she doesn’t care about her health. He knows her too well that she is sick but she is just too stubborn to admit.

“Baby. If you don’t feel okay, don’t force yourself. You still have another day to finish your thesis,” he insists. “You know I hate it when you don’t care about your health. If you sick, I’m sick too.”

He heard her chuckle before replied him. “Aigo… the swag boy is so concern about his baby girl, eh?”

“Sera...” he hissed.

The soft chuckled become a loud laughter, his annoyed face came afterwards. He just thought about her health why she doesn’t understand?

“Oy easy baby. I’m okay. I’m very well okay. No need to be so worried, big daddy,” then she laughed again.

“Whatever, Sera.”

When he said ‘whatever’ its actually his warning that she should stop teasing him. When the almighty Jay feel annoyed, the result is always not good. Definitely not good.

Her laugh is still there when she forced herself to stop make a fun of him. “Arraseo. I will definitely take care of my self, okay? Please don’t worry about me and start your work. I’m so okay here.”

He snorted, “Not worry? Of course I’m worried, you’re my girlfriend. What does a boyfriend do when his girlfriend is sick? Do you expect me to be so careless and happily working my off and hanging out with friends? Do you expect me like that? Do you expect me to be that bad????” he finally reached his limit.

“What the---- whoa…. Hold your in’ preach there, Mister. I don’t even expect anything like you said! Oh god… Babe… seriously… just relax okay? I’m fine! It’s just I had a rough night maybe because I think too much of something. It doesn’t mean I don’t care about my health. I care!” she burst at him. Well…… like I said right? When Jay is annoyed, the result will always be bad.

He sighed and pinched his nose. “Its just… I don’t want the past moment will be happened to you again.”

“Of course not!” she paused and then sigh. “I know my limit, Jay. I will definitely stop if I don’t feel right. You’re just too worry, baby. Please understand me.”

He finally gives up and agreed to her. “Okay, I give up now. I don’t want we have a fight of a small thing at this early morning.”

He heard her sigh again before her voice become soft. “You started it first.”

“I’m sorry, Sera. Forgive me, please?” he pleaded.

“You know I can’t stand mad at you for too long, Jay.”

He chuckled then the cute smile appeared once again. “Thank you. Anyway, mom told me that we will have a dinner, tonight. I will pick you up at 5. You’re free today, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I don’t have any schedule today. I will just go to the library to get some books then back to the dorm. Do you want me to buy your Mom’s fav dessert?”

“Hmm sure..”

“Ok. Go back to your work, ‘kay? Stop being so worried about me because I’m fine. Arraseo?”

He smirks at her, although she couldn’t see it. “I like it when you’re mad though. It’s hot. If only I can look at you right now, its definitely will be the hottest sight ever.”

“ you,” she barked at him, pretend being mad. She tried to suppress her giggles.

“Well. I definitely you, though,” he calmly said it. She replied him with a yell that makes him laugh.

“Oh shut up you head. I’m going now!”

The phone is already off when he is just about to say the three words.

“I love you too, Sera Azira.”

 

 

-THE END-

 

 

IT I KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

WELL.. I GRANTED YOUR WISH~~ :))