The Beginning and The End

BIG Revelation (One-shot)

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

This is the 2NE1's last concert and the last concert that me and my BIGBANG hyungs would guest before we enlist in the army...Y-E-S, WE are enlisting in the army..

 

And a particular desicion is always lingering in my head that needs to be out or i'll go crazy with it...and that is to tell the world about 'us', i've been thinking about it for...i think probably a million times now or was it zillion?...or was it forever?, i chuckled.

 

My BIGBANG hyungs presented on helping me for this 'plan' which i'm very thankful for, and...i think this would be a perfect time because after this concert, 2NE1 will lay low for a while before resuming to release some songs individually or participate in some epic dramas or participate in a TV show or whatsoever.

 

Me and my hyungs were done performing our last song which is Bad Boy and Fantastic Baby, and the schedule for the next song that would change everything in 'our' lives...aigoo i'm getting a bit nervous y'know, i walked to the front closed to the edge of the stage where soem VIP's and Blackjacks are.

 

"I'm dedicating this song to the one and only person..." i said and was cut off by the screams, i chuckled and 'shushed' them.

 

"Again...i'm dedicating this osng to the one and only person who stayed in my side, despite of all of those issues, the bad and the good times that i've been through, the person who cheered me up...and my inspiration up until now..." i said in English, so that ALL of them can understand.

 

(Play : They don't know about us  By : One Direction)

 

People say, we shouldn't be together...

too young to know about forever.....

 

 

 

They don't know about the i love you's  I sung and went on the back stage and i ushered one of the camera man who was near me to follow, so that ALL of them can SEE it.

 

I found 'them' in a room, having a break and staring at the LCD TV, shocked was evident in their facial expressions, specially 'her', they're sopposed to be having a surprise song after we and my BigBang hyungs finished performing 2 songs, which is this time, and that's when Appa YG comes into the discussion...

 

You see, i kind of 'talk' to him about the last schedule of a surprise last song 'thingy'...which isn't going to be performed...because of 'MY' plan with my BigBang hyungs..which is to sing One Direction's They don't know about us.

 

"Chaerin..." i called and saw her eyes that i think any minute now would bulge out of it's ets, i'm dead...

 

 

 

"...can you move a little?" i said softly to her because she's blocking my way and she step back nodding, still with a shock in her face, i walk closer to 'her' and just like Chaerin, she's shock too...but the difference is that she's very very cute, she gave me a questioning look and i just smiled and extended my hand to her reach but...she's still not moving so i move even closer and held her soft like a feather hand.

 

We are just looking at each other, our eyes talking....out of the blue she smiled and i smiled too, i ushered her to the stage and hear the loud screams of all of the people who were present, some banners  were rose up and i saw a particular banner who made my heart swell in happiness and a bit of giddyness ehem..

 

and it says... Get married soon NyongDal! and what made my smile wider was the...ehem...Wedding manip. omo! this is so heart warming i tell you, but my nervous is still here.

 

"Y-yah" she lightly tap my arm with a nervous smile "...are you...sure?" she asked and bowed her head a little, well...she's like that when she's blushing, how would i know?....someone told me by the name of Chaerin, Bom and Minzy.

 

"Uhuh~" i replied and faced the millions of people and my hold on the mike was tight before i speak confidently "...this thing is what i..." i said and pointed at myself "..you.." i said and pointed at her, and faced the millions of people again "..and you guys have been waiting for for i think 9 years, that you kind of 'investigate' some sneaky things me and her did, edited some pictures combining us and they called it manip and..." i said and was cut off guard by her enchanting smile that would make me want to glare the 90% male population of Korea.

 

She just shook her head while chuckling, how heavenly "You and your brain Ji" she said.

 

 

 

"Ji..."

 

 

"Ji..."

 

 

"Kwon JIYONG! YAH!" an angel yelled and i immediately spun my head and saw her fuming, and i always wanted to ask all over again...how can she be cute when she's angry?.

 

"Neh?" i asked the woman who is breathing heavely while steadying her breathing.

 

She sigh in releif "Aigoo, i thought something happened to you!, what're you doing anyway?" she asked.

 

"I was watching the--" i was cut off when she spun around and saw what was i watching and saw her redden.

 

"Aigoo---"

 

"Omma! Jira-noona and Sanji-hyung didn't finished their meal" a little boy said while running towards our direction and climb at the couch with all of his strenght.

 

"Aigoo those twins..." said his 'Omma' and exited the master's bedroom.

 

Confused?

 

 

Well, i was just watching an epic clip of what just happened 7 years ago in the last 2NE1 concert all over again, i even downloaded 'that' part and saved it in a CD...and YES! we just revealed our relationship! Yizzer we did!.

 

After me and my BigBang hyungs got out of the army, me and my life--i mean the girl who's always been my muse and inspiration in my songs and specially in life...my Nabi....My Butterfly...Sandara Park, got married and our first child--i mean children was a boy and a girl which are twins named Sanji and Jira, they're both 6 years old and because we can't get off of each other.

 

This 4 year old little boy beside me holding my Iphone and playing Candy Crush is born.

 

"Appa! Appa! Sanji wants to go to your studio again" said a little voice close to Dara's soothing voice. probably Jira.

 

"Hmm.." i hummed "..let see" i said and glance at the little boy who's concentrating on the game he's playing "..what do you say Jingyo?" i asked and Kwon Jiyong the second glance at me boredly.

 

"Ask Omma" he replied lazily, aigoo! this rascal! aish!, i heard some foot steps and glance at the door to see Sanji holding his Omma's beautiful milky hand, i glance at my ever so beautiful wife in a white flowy dress holding a peice of paper and smilling while reading it.

 

Sanji ran to us and climb unto the couch and jump enthusiastically "I just *Jumped*  composed *jumped* another song!" he said proudly while jumping for joy.

 

the 4 year old joined and my princess joined too, and my world is shaking "Jagi, can i see it?" i asked Dara slash MY girlfriend...forever and of course...MY WIFE! heard that fanboys? *smirk*

 

She sat down beside me and gave me the lyric sheet and i encircled one arm to her waist, i started to read it thoroughly and as always..got amazed.

 

 

 

 

You see...this 3 spawns of mine and Dara MY WIFE has something...


 

Sanji can make lyrics fast with or without his offsprings and can sing too..

 

Jira has..." Appa..Omma, i need to go...my choir is here" she said and kissed both mine and Dara MY WIFE's and HER MOTHER's cheeks "Bye Oppa and Dongsaeng" she said and got out, hmmm she has a choir who sungs like angels, she's th lead one because her teacher said that she sounded like Dara...an angel, and she's a smarty like MY Dara.

 

 

 

 

MY WIFE.

 

And Jingyo... "Dongsaeng-ah, can you make an up beat here on this part and low beat at here?" Sanji asked little Jingyo.

 

"Neh!" he replied.

 

And yes...Jingyo is so good at mixing some sound and creating a music, the 3 of them knows how to rap too...mostly in free style, and i'm really a proud father, because most of the time in the music industry, musician's childrens wants a diffirent interest.

 

I lean on the backrest and encircled both of my arms to Dara...MY WIFE's waist and she lean on my chest "EHEM! Parental guidance is advice here EHEM!" someone said by the name of Sanji...this rascal just ruined the mood.

 

 

 

THE END

 

A/N: I have to end itbecause my mom is scolding me again... T___T