Our ships and Namjoon pt.2

Bangtanbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and Jimin walked into the theater with 2 popcorns, one large and one medium, and 2 drinks, one large and one medium. At first, Jimin didn't want anything because he was on a 'diet', but after Jungkook's teasing, he ordered a large popcorn and large drink just to make Jungkook's wallet die.

They sat near the entrance, in case Jimin needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the movie. Actually, there was no way Jimin wouldn't go to the bathroom, since he is going to drink a large soda without Jungkook's help.

They spent 10 minutes watching commercials, and when the movie started, half of Jimin's popcorn disapeared. It was all Jimin of course. Really.

Right when the movie started, the door creaked opened, and Jungkook lifted his head to see... Namjoon's ducking head?

He chuckled. Of course they would send someone to supervise their date.

It was halfway through the movie. Namjoon moved to the back, and when Jungkook looked at him sometimes, he covered his face. Too late for you to not be noticed idiot, Jungkook chuckled to himself.

"Psst," he heard Jimin whisper, "I have to go pee."

"And why are you telling me this?" Jungkook asked, still looking at Namjoon.

"Because what if I get in the bathroom?"

"Jimin, you're a grown man with well defined chocolate abs. No one's gonna mess with you."

"No one's gonna see my chocolate abs since I have a shirt on. And call me hyung, you brat."

"Fine," Jungkook groaned, and got up from his seat. Jimin gave him a slight smirk and he stuck his tongue out in return. "but make it quick."

Once they were in the restroom, Jimin quickly ped his pants and started to ... in the urinal.

Jungkook should tell the fans that Jimin's the type to piss loudly to assert his dominance in the bathroom.

Namjoon (Last Part)

Namjoon rushed towards Room 14, where Divergent was showing. He hoped he chose the right movie, because Mr. Peabody and Sherman was in a different hall. And it didn't help that the person behind him bought the last ticket of Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

He bursted in the room, and looked around. His eyes met with Jungkook's judging glare, and he ducked down. V and Jin were sent to spy on Jikook's date, so they should be here... right?

He sat in the very back row, and scanned the rows in front of him with his eyes. There was something wrong, for some reason he couldn't find orange hair at all.

He decided to personally go through all the rows, and took the chance when Jungkook led Jimin to the bathroom. Namjoon searched every row carefully, (earning some annoyed looks from people who were just trying to enjoy the movie) but something was wrong. Jin and V weren't there.

Maybe they're in the bathroom, Namjoon thought silently, yeah, they could have snuck past me and...

Namjoon's shoulder sagged as reality struck him on the face. He slowly trudged back to the back row, crestfallen that he chose the wrong movie.

Taejin

"Why are you so jumpy? It's like you expect someone to jump out of the door!" Jin commented lightly as Taehyung checked the exit for the nineteenth time.

"I can't help it," Taehyung, pouted, "what if a crazy fan girl comes here and stalks our date? What do we do then?"

"Whatever you say," Jin laughed, and looked at Taehyung with questioning eyes, "so this is a date?"

"Well, umm," Taehyung mumbled,looking away, "it is a date if you want to but I don't think you want to so its actually a friendly outing." Taehyung finished, turning red.

Jin laughed. "It's cool, a date it is then."

Taehyung could feel his soul leaving to heaven with those very words. He got up suddenly, and looked at Jin with a flushed face, "I have to go to the bathroom for a bit, I'll see you in a couple of minutes," he blurted, and rushed out of the room and into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter