To think about you

To think about you (HIATUS)

It was raining heavily in the big city of Seoul. It was around 3 a.m. when it started to rain. In an apartment near a certain building, there lives six young boys who claimed to be in a boy band named 'Teen Top'. Four of them were in their room together with their roommates, sleeping peacefully. A boy was sleeping alone while another was in the living room, solving puzzles. 'Twenty more pieces and I'll go to sleep ! Fighting !' a certain brunette was chirping happily as he found out that his puzzle is almost done. 'Hmmh, maybe I should go get a drink. My throat is really dry !' the brunette exclaims to himself and went into the kitchen to get some drink to freshen up. After finishing a big glass of water, he walked back to the living room. Being a clumsy boy he is, hr accidently hits the vase on his left. A loud crash as heard making him panic. 'Omo ! I'm going to wake them up ! Omo, eottokhe ?' the brunette just stood there, thinking of how to clean the mess up in such a dark room. But somehow, an orange head managed to hear the crash and woke up from his so called 'beauty sleep'. He got up from bed and left the room silently, not wanting to wake his roommate up. 'Chanhee ? Is that you ?' the orange head walked into the living room, not wanting to frightened the other. 'Mwo ?' the brunette replies. The orange head the light switch and looked around. After he saw the puzzles, he frowned. 'Didn't I told you to not play puzzles on times like this ?' the orange head asked, a little angry. 'Deh,' the brunette replies with a sniff. 'But I can't sleep !' the brunette exclaims. 'Na-ah, there's no buts. You should go to sleep. This is the 4th time I caught you playing games late night. So now, go to bed,' the orange head said as he picked up the puzzle pieces. 'But Minsoo hyung snores !' the brunette replies cutely. 'Didn't I told you ? No buts ! Now go to sleep. You're going to wake the other's up,' the brunette puffs up his cheeks cutely and walked to his shared room slowly. But, before he could even reach his shared room, an idea popped up to his mind. 'I'll stop playing puzzles !' the brunette said as he ran back to the living room. 'Geez, I didn't said that you can't play-' the orange head was shushed by the brunette's finger. 'I'll stop playing puzzles at night. And will sleep-' the brunette stopped as the other claed his hand happily. '-if you give me a game which can make me stressed on how to do it,' the cutie finished by blinking his eyes rapidly. 'What ? No,no,no,no---' the other shook his head but stopped as he thought of something. 'Okay,' he said while jolting forward to whisper the 'game'. 

 

-the next morning-

 

'Huff,' a certain boy let's out a huff as he woke up from his five hour sleep. Eye bags were taking over his eyes as he stared at the mirror in front of him. He walked into the kitchen and was greeted by four boys who are busy eating cereal and a smirking orange head. 'Good morning hyung,' the orange head greeted his hyung. The elder shivered as he taught about the 'game' given by the younger 5 hours ago. 

 

-flashback-

 

'The game's called think,' he whispers.

'Think ? Sounds interesting,' the other replied.

'But make sure to play it fair and square,' the younger told him with a smirk.

'Of course I will ! Any game is find by me as long as it's a brain game,'

'Okay. The rule is simple... You have to think about the thing I'm going to tell you and stop thinking about it during your sleep, which means you can't dream about it. If you do, you lost and will receive a 'present' and a deed that you can only play puzzles by day. But if you won, you're free to play puzzles 24/7 if you consider or do whatever you want, deal ?'

'Deal ! Now tell me the thing that you're going to let me think about !' the elder puffs up his cheeks cutely.

'Think about... Me,' the other smirk and left the living room, leaving a paralyzed Chanhee.

 

-end of flashback- 

 

 


 

Kill me, I'm a bad bad author. I won't tell you why I didn't update, since you guys might not believe me so, it's best to be quite. And I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible. Sorry for the short chapter, tho.