FINAL

The Number I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nam Gil's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------

While walking through the building's hall I passed by Sooyoung and her boyfriend. For a moment our eyes met, and just like the usual, we greeted each other, exchanging bows and smiles. I did the same to her boyfriend.

 

I and Sooyoung live in the same building, she's an acquaintance. We've met several times before but we never really had the chance to get to know each other well since her members were the ones I always talk to.

 

Still walking, I noticed something different about the two. I don't know what it was but it might be serious from what I saw earlier. I proceeded on walking because manager Zee is waiting.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------

After a week...

Sooyoung walked herself home, drunk.

Nam Gil was in his unit, rehearsing his script for his upcoming drama when the doorbell rang.

"Ding-dong...."

He was so in to his work that he didn't notice the first ring. The first was immediately followed by another one and this time he stood, pissed by the fact that someone was actually pestering him at this hour. He stayed in front of the door waiting for another sign. Trying to figure out if it's just someone playing a prank on him. Then there goes another annoying "Ding-dong..."

He opened his unit's door and saw a lady looking like she just came out. She was facing down, her hair blocking her mysterious face. He just stood there looking at the lady when she suddenly approached him, snaking her hands between his arms to his waist and burying her face in his chest. Taking him into a gentle embrace. He was surprised but kept his cool and let the lady. He felt the tightening of the lady's embrace together with small sobs and the trembling of her body. At this point, he knew she was crying. He gently raised his hands and reciprocated the hug while caressing the small of her back.

He waited for moments when he felt the steady breathing of the woman, he carefully leaned out to see what the woman's doing and to his utter surprise he found out it was Sooyoung, already in a deep slumber. He saw the stains left by the tears shed. Her eyes were all red and puffy.

 

-----------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter