Final

Right One at The Right Time

Hanbyul could never figure her out. She wasn’t like other girls who he could figure out. She was quiet and was usually lost in her own world and he was intrigued by her. Don’t misunderstand; he didn’t have those kinds of feelings for her...he thinks.

He sees her often in school, just hanging around her friends. She usually smiles at him whenever she sees him. They were friends as they had the same classes together and they often did class projects together.

Hanbyul would often think about her and find himself smiling. His friends would but he would laugh too as if enjoying the joke but he has honestly got no idea how he really feels. He knows his friends don’t know either. They for fun and he doesn’t mind.

He knows small things about her.

She sings.

She dances.

She works out often.

She doesn’t really like make-up.

She is not into cliché things...he remembers her specifically saying that she would hate it if her boyfriend serenades to her.

She likes playing with technology.

Strange girl

“Hanbyul...?”

I must really be going crazy...I can even hear her voice.

“Jang Hanbyul?”

Hanbyul snaps out of his thoughts and looks up to see her and he instantly smiles at her but she looks at him worriedly.

“Is something wrong?”

“Nothing...you should sit down” he says and so she does.

She still looks a little worried but doesn’t say what is on her mind.

“What are you doing here anyway?” he asks as he leans on the bench.

“I saw you sitting alone and you looked a little lonely...that’s all” she says as she looks around.

“Aw...was Kim Bohyung worried about me?” he asks in a teasing tone which earns him a punch on the shoulder.

“What about you? Why are you here?” she asks.

“I was doing some thinking” he said as he sat up straight and stretched his arms.

“Where you thinking about her again?” she asked and now he can clearly hear her worry which makes him smile.

He pats her head.

“Who? The girl who cheated on me? Nah! I’m over it” he says before ruffling her hair with his hand.

He catches the smile on her face which soon disappears because of his action and is replaced by a scowl. She pushes his hand away from her head and tries to fix her hair.

Cute

He smiles before helping her fix her hair. Then they are quiet.

“I often wonder what would have happened if we could look at someone and instantly know whether or not they were the right one” Hanbyul says.

Bohyung stays quiet for a minute.

The wind blows softly and makes her hair blow with it. She has no make-up on, he notices. Why would she? It was the weekend and he clearly sees that she was on one of her long jogs around the park. She has a hoddie on with a pain of knee length sweatpants.

Beautiful

He can hear the small sound coming from her head phones. It is one of her favourite songs.

He doesn’t expect her to answer his question so he leans back on the bench.

“Then we wouldn’t go through everything we had to before meeting them...we are forced to wait not just for the right one but also for the right time”

And there he realizes that he has already med the right one but when will it be the right time?

So I hope you like it and if you do please leave a comment and if you don't please leave a comment telling me why ^^