....

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" Jagi~! I'm home!"

 

He searched the whole living room for me and found me playing with my phone at the couch.

 

" Jagi!" He attacked me with his bear hug and snuggled his face at the crook of my neck. " Hoseok oppa! That tickles. Hahaha" But he kept his position like that, his breath tickling my neck. Then, Hoseok's hand went down to my waist and tickled my soft spot.

 

" Oppa! HAHAHAH! Oppa! That tickles!" I kept on laughing till he finally stopped. I smiled while looking into his eyes. " jagi, i missed you." I lightly smacked his arm. He was being too cheesy. " yah, we just met 8 hours ago." " but still.. I need you next to me 24/7." He sat on the couch and brought me to his lap. " seriously, oppa. You are really cheesy." " only for you." He kissed my nose and i rested my head on his chest while he my hair. " i love you jagi. Don't you ever leave me."

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

My eyes would always be filled with tears. They just wouldn't stop spilling. " aww~ is the loser crying?" He just kept on laughing at my face. " why? You wanna quit? Aww~ the loser is also a quiter." He passed me, not forgetting to hit my shoulder. His actions made my weak body fall.

 

The next day was the same. He would hurt me and even once, my lip got busted by his hit. " that's what you get for being a loser." He kept laughing again and again.. Even from afar, everyone could tell that he was enjoying by hurting me.

 

 

 

" oppa, in the past.. Why did you always hurt me?"

" That's because i loved you."

 

My head tilted in confusion and he just chuckled at my face. " aigoo.. My baby is so cute. You remember that i said " i didn't know how to make you notice me"?"

" ... Yeah..."

" that's the reason."

 

 

 

Flashback

 

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter