Chapter one.

I'm crying inside,but i force a smile.LIKE a CLOWN.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Boram's POV
I limped making my way to the school gates! I was labelled a nerd because I always wore my glasses and had my hair in braids. My parents always told me to show my true beauty but I preferred to be the way I am which is not being loved and pampered by the school boys and hated by the girls...! "Sigh"

Snapping out of my thoughts, I hesitated about walking in! What if my worst nightmares approached me just to humiliate me again!

If I ever had a guardian angel, they must of hated me now since my worst nightmares exo were walking down the corridor coming towards me... I couldn't run in time since they had already seen me and since my ankle was swollen I was going nowhere!!

"Well, well, well, looks guys nerdy decided to show here face again!" A deep menacing voice spoke. I gulped but I couldn't since I had a huge lump in my throat. Think boram think... Just keep your head down and don't speak.. They'll go away soon! I thought in my head!

"Yah speak when someone is talking to you!" The maknae Sehun boomed!

"This is already asking for trouble!" Kai my worst nightmare out of all exo shouted near my ear!

I had managed to keep looking down at the floor to avoid eye contact with one of the kingka's until Baekhyun had lifted my chin making me look at him! My face showed all signs of fright but I couldn't say or do anything.

 "Yah, do you want another beating.. Answer me?" I hesitantly looked at him while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter